Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. (19508 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / How To Start And Run A Shortlet Apartment Business In Lagos, Nigeria / Cheap Short-Let apartment Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2022
okoIYAyin:

How can we talk business?

Kindly send me a pm sir.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Hello,

It's that time of the year with very strong demand.

Wish all short lep operators good luck this festive season.

I'm still working on the apartment in Ibadan. A room self con for short let very close to University of Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by smoothvee(m): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2022
You know your stuff bro! This is awesome.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by class0247: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2022
mrsage:
Setting up a business is easy.

The difficult part is running the business.

Making progress.

He bro, I have an apartment in Ajah that I want to use for a short let. Can you help to keep it running?
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
smoothvee:
You know your stuff bro! This is awesome.

Thanks
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
class0247:

He bro, I have an apartment in Ajah that I want to use for a short let. Can you help to keep it running?

Sure. Kindly reach out. My WhatsApp number is there in my signature
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Happy new year.

Harmony Plus Apartment coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by alakara(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
mrsage:
Happy new year.

Harmony Plus Apartment coming soon.

Same to you.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by YorubaSamurai: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
Shortime hotel better pass this business
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
We are now in Ibadan

Kays Short let apartment in Agbowo, very close to University of Ibadan.

A fully furnished room self con

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
A room self con available in Agbowo Ibadan. Very acessible location.

Room is ensuite. No shared facilities.

Facilities available :
Kitchen with gas cooker / cylinder
Water available
Bed with semi orthopaedic mattress and pillows
Wardrobe
Satellite tv
Fire extinguisher
Standing fan
Table and chair
Tiled floor
Parking space available in the compound
Electricity via Nepa, generator and inverter.

Room is already set up with all basic house hold ammenities.

Minimum reservation: 1 week

Its very pocket friendly

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by venoma: 3:05pm On May 27, 2023
There is a website where you can check demand trends for short lets based on Location. The website has statistics to cover every state in Nigeria.

You didn't mention the website

mrsage:
Ideal
location for short let business.

Short let apartments thrive in residential areas with a good mix of commercial activities and recreational centres.

A place where people can reside and easily gain access to bank branches, supermarkets, cinemas, hang out spots and many more.

A place where they can easily get all basic needs met.

Ideal places for short let in Lagos:

Lekki Phase 1
Victoria Island / Oniru
Ikeja
Yaba
Surulere
Gbagada
Festac/ Amuwo Odofin etc.

Its important to realise that patronage differ based on Location.

The neighbourhood should be relatively safe and secure.

There is a website where you can check demand trends for short lets based on Location. The website has statistics to cover every state in Nigeria.

It will be revealed later.

Generally short lets do not thrive in remote areas or outskirts of cities. Outskirts like, Sango Otta, Epe, Ikorodu. These areas are not hot spots for shortlet.

However you can still do business here and make money if you are very business savvy and understand the market. It will require more work.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by wayforward2grea(f): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
mrsage:
A room self con available in Agbowo Ibadan. Very acessible location.

Room is ensuite. No shared facilities.

Facilities available :
Kitchen with gas cooker / cylinder
Water available
Bed with semi orthopaedic mattress and pillows
Wardrobe
Satellite tv
Fire extinguisher
Standing fan
Table and chair
Tiled floor
Parking space available in the compound
Electricity via Nepa, generator and inverter.

Room is already set up with all basic house hold ammenities.

Minimum reservation: 1 week

Its very pocket friendly

This is a very good business. I've been trying to figure out how i can use my house 6 bedroom duplex i just bought in mainland of Lagos i just bought for short let business, but i realised that people are using apartments/flats. And i don't want to convert my house. I am yet to see Duplex being used for short let, how will customers cope in it grin ? Is it really possible? Duplex for short let? Please educate me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Veryfied: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2023
wayforward2grea:

This is a very good business. I've been trying to figure out how i can use my house 6 bedroom duplex i just bought in mainland of Lagos i just bought for short let business, but i realised that people are using apartments/flats. And i don't want to convert my house. I am yet to see Duplex being used for short let, how will customers cope in it grin ? Is it really possible? Duplex for short let? Please educate me. Thanks

Duplex can be used for Shortlet when furnished properly and the location is good.

You can rent out the rooms individually and or put up the entire building. For instance people rent entire building as party house and vacation stay for the entire family.
The goal is to maximize rental income as soon as you decide to make money with it.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Olaxbolax100: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrsage:

I don't have any links. I'm more familiar with Lagos amd South West.
please do you have links in lagos
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
wayforward2grea:

Kindly get in touch. Let's talk one on one. My number is right here in my signature
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Glad to be back after a short break.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Introducing

Short let Apartment Management Service

Do you have an existing house or apartment and you wish to convert it to a short let? If yes lets talk

If you have an apartment it's more profitable to use it as short let compared to letting it out to tenants who pay yearly rent.

As a landlord you earn at least 40% more income from short let compared to annual rental.

If you wish to take advantage of short let rental income, kindly get in touch.

We manage every aspect of the business from setting up to marketing, customer relations etc.

All you do is sit back and earn income on a regular basis.

Preferred locations in Lagos;

Ikeja axis

Lekki Phase 1 axis

Yaba axis

Surulere axis

Gbagada axis

Other areas may be considered.

If you wish to take advantage of this offer, kindly get in touch.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Ugochimaleze: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2023
Thanks for your illuminating post on this topic. I have some one bed flats in Ajao estate, very close to the airport. Do you see this area as a viable area for short let apartments.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by SteveOjay(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
venoma:

You didn't mention the website

Nigeria Property Centre
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by luswitz(f): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hello I just came across your post. Please I am new in the Business, how do I get in as an agent and get listing? Are there groups to join with other agents? Please i would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Corona22: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2023
mrsage:

Let me share a Real Estate Price list received from an Estate Agent. Use it as a guide to long lease prices in Lagos.

Hello sir
I would appreciate if you can get me in touch with this agent
Thank you in advance
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by PreciousViv: 5:00am On Feb 05
Hello Mr.sage Happy New Year , do you have any updates on how your business is performing now? Do you have any concerns about the longevity of this business in the long-term? Are any of your flats affected by seasonal flooding, if so how do you manage this? Thoughts on property in VGC? Thank you!
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Uzorange(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27
Hello MrSage.

Good afternoon, i want to go into short. Please can i speak to you on phone ?
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by Kennyswag: 9:03pm On Mar 07
Shortime hotel sure pass
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by MaxSummers: 6:01pm On Mar 28
I appreciate your initiative to share your business journey with us. It's true that Nairaland, like many online forums, has seen a shift in content over the years. Your decision to bring back educative and practical threads is commendable.
If you're considering expanding your real estate ventures, you might want to explore opportunities in other locations, such as Kingston. Places like Kingston have a growing demand for short-term rentals, especially among students. Companies like axonproperties.ca offer a range of student rental options, which could be a lucrative investment opportunity for you.
Re: My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. by cecegorz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29
Great job Mr Sage.
I just read up your whole thread from the first post.
It seems you’ve abandoned here for almost a year now?
Is everything all right.
I’m about going into this business with my house, and I will love to consult you.

Please confirm if you are still available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nationwide Implementation Of The Cashless Policy. Is This Fair On Nigerians? / PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.