Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi (24096 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by warlei(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
JULY 17, 2014 BY OUR CORRESPONDENT
Leave a Comment
Detectives attached to the Department of Criminal
Investigation of the Ogun State Police Command,
Eleweran, Abeokuta, have tracked down two
kidnappers who tactically kidnapped two student at
Molipa, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
The prime suspect, Mr Kingson Sunday, 27, had been
a friend to the family of the victims and helped in taking
and returning the victims to and from their school,
Imperial International School, Molipa, before he
decided to kidnap the victims, Tolulope Kosoko, 9, and
Omodolapo Kosoko, 7, on July 8, 2014.
The prime suspect, Sunday, a teacher, contacted the
parents of the victims, and demanded for
N500,000 as ransom before the release of the two
victims.
He sent the account details of the second suspect, Mr
August Johnson, 47, a teacher residing at Ohaozara in
Ebonyi State.
To track him down, the police credited the said account
with N150,000, and penciled down the account in the
bank.
The suspects were arrested while making efforts to
withdraw the money from that account with the help of
the police informants placed on surveillance in Ebonyi
State.
Incidentally, Sunday had changed the names of the
victims in Ebonyi State. He changed the name of
Tolulope Kosoko to BISHOP, while that of Omodolapo
was changed to TUREY.
The suspects were arrested in Ohaukwu Ebonyi on
July 15, 2014 by the police detectives of Ogun State
after a fierce and rigorous investigation.
The parents of the rescued victims are full of joy and
have appreciated the effort of the police in rescuing the
students.
The Ogun State Commissioner of Police, CP Ikemefuna
Okoye, has commended the police detectives involved
in nabbing the culprits.
He also assured the general public of police
commitment to always provide adequate protection of
lives and property in Ogun State.
www.punchng.com/news/ogun-police-hunt-arrest-kidnappers-in-ebonyi/

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Bright2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just use them as lion feed in the zoo, no waste of time.

24 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by hiwalls(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
No much talking cos na them there
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm! E-war looming tongue

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na wah oooooooo.
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by greatgod2012(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
This thread should be an eye opener for we parents, the parents of the victims have their share of the blames, they have trusted the guy too much, how can a parent descend so low to the extent that it is the "uncle" that will be taking and returning the victims to and from the school, even allowing the kids to sleep over in the suspect's house, feed and sometimes pay the victim's school fees, just beause the guy is their kids' teacher, what kind of over-familiarity is that?

I'm not saying what the guy did is right, but as parents, we need, really need to be careful when our kids are involved.
I reside in Ijebu-ode, so i know what i'm talking about, i know how too close the kids' mother have made the kids to be with the guy, i heard how the mother even allowed the kids to stay with the guy for over a week...............infact, the parents to me have the bigger blame, they are too relaxed.

However, thank God the kids have been found and the two suspects tracked down and also kudos to the NPF who helped in tracking them down.

This is a lesson for us all.
As a parent, we need to be vigilant and never trust too much, this present days are evil and people are evil too, unfortunately, it's not written on the forehead, the more reason why we need to be extra vigilant and extra careful.

May God help us all.

34 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by greatgod2012(f): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
gratieao: Ogun state and bad news

not again.................
We hear and read bad news fro other part of the country too........ Please, be realistic!

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by greatgod2012(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Mynd44, obinoscopy, this thread deserve FP for parents to learn that we parents do not trust these school "uncles and aunties" too much, some have so relaxed to the extent that the children will think their school uncles and aunties are their second parents, this madness need to stop........please, endeavour to put this on FP for people to be aware and reminded that it is dangerous to trust too much.
The days are evil!
Some people are evil and they can not be identified merely by seeing them, we need to be vigilant.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Good riddance. .
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Afrocatalyst: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Day of reckoning!
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by odinma1: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Nwoke Oma, another of my resourceful brothers performing wonders.

This is not surprising news, it is in our DNA

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

18 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by BrAkingNews: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
h
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Blockus: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Biko Comissioner Ikemefuna, dont allow evil enter into igboland o! angry

They didnt see Ibadan, Osun and their other states to hide their victims, its Igboland.

17 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by coldgate(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Parents, let's take care of these gifts entrusted to us. Boundaries should be clearly marked when our children's welfare is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Poshe7(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2014
In the kidnapper's mind,dey are far away,gud 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by saasala(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Just so tired of all these kinda news. Naija when will thou move forward?
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by greatgod2012(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
satowind: Ebonyi the land of kidnappers. They are the once doing same in onitsha. Abakiliki people

stop sounding uninformed, kidnapping happens in almost every part of the country, our prayer is that God should continue to protect us and we also should be careful too.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by eaglechild: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
These people will commit crime in their land and run to SE for shelter.

We don't shelter criminals, we rat them out.

Good work CP Ik Okoye.

12 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
haaha I heard this news on radio yesterday on my way to work. I just SMH at the stupidity of the men. If you want to be a criminal, at least be an intelligent one
1. you kidnap boys who will recognise you (and you have no intention of killing them or wiping their memories.
2. You use account number?? how silly is that? even if it isn't yours, you know that the person whose account number was used can easily point you out.
3. The second guy whose account was used grin grin angry angry idiota!
4. You kidnap boys and take them to your hometown?? where everybody knows you??

In yuzedo's voice, I give up

15 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by publicenemy(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
World"s dumbest Criminals...

19 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by hayoakins(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
Bright2: Just use them as lion feed in the zoo, no waste of time.

Chai! you harsh oh grin

Nice one @the Nigerian Police but God forbid me using FORCE for you undecided

This is a great use of common sense i must commend wink
Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Why is the East always mentioned when it comes to kidnapping? This is becoming a reoccurring issue.

15 Likes

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by Saint52(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmm from Ogun to Ebonyi.... Nice work from the police, , let them try trace the missing girls to Sambisa forest,, to get the actual location of the boko fine boys

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi by emaboi(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Every day is for the thief and one day is for the......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill One, Kidnap Seven On Lagos-ibadan Highway / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.