Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji (19505 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by BigYash: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Same way they will ring Tinubu or atiku in. And someone will say there is going to be a better Nigeria. E go tay o.. grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Realist12: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cholison:
They contributed recharge cards for Bubu they are seriously living in regret. Thievenubu is here again, a more deadly disaster loading.
name any past governor that has influenced his society and region positively asides from Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by themes009(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
After buying all the votes and arresting other parties who try to buy. Well done sir
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by MuscularDick(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
rest BAT will not pass south west
Hear yourself. You said the flag bearer of a ruling party with over 22 Governors will not pass SW. Did you actually say that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by swissgoldenpro2: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good for him
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Since the turn of the new year, I have been forced to align with Tinubu each day because of the incessant attacks on his person and on Yoruba by the you know who...

How can you be telling me I am a Fulani slave yet I should come and vote for you.

Even if Tinubu likes, may he dey bend dey waka, he has my vote and the votes of the Nigerian youth

No doubt you just prove yourself to be the slave that you say they call you
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Ambassadors: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
When fulani herdsmen start killing and destroying your farmlands cry your cry alone.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by royalmu: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
By vote buying of course
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by PlayerMeji: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
So why would you bother the slaves to come and vote for you and not vote for their master?

PrincessofDSS:

No doubt you just prove yourself to be the slave that you say they call you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Olastep1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
After buying the votes
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ayenale1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
INEC and WAEC who fraud pass...congratulating winner on fraud...
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by zionstaar75: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It baffles me how some APC dimwits above are talking about labour party in Ekiti state?

we are following Peter Obi, not Labour party, is that too difficult to understand?

To these APC riff raffs, even if the newly elected Gov doesn't get to perform, they would be looking for Labour Party to call wailers grin

Whoever that did this to APC urchins, e go better for that person entire generation.

I don't know between APC faggotss and kalahari bushmen who get sense pass grin
look at all d insults ure pouring on people because they have a political opinion different from yours,u are the one that needs to put on your thinking cap,obi doesn't have the numbers yet to win.instead of trying to convince people to join your cause and vote for Obi u dey curse dem.i just tire for u guys
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Love800(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good day all. Pls hw can i post a thread on nairaland
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by paskal16: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Skyenet100: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
triple996:
Naso cool
Waillers how far
Let's see how OBITUARY will perform magic cheesy

Where your sense dey?
Wetin concern Obi with Ekiti election.
And wetin concern Obi's supporters with Ekiti election.
Mind u, we are not voting party but personality. We are supporting Labour party only in presidential election
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
Its a shame that most Yorubas have enbraced a party that have subjected millions of Nigerians to severe stuffering.The price of diesel is about 850#.things are costly.In Lagos here,so many families are suffering.Many children are looking so hagard,sick and malnourished.And many of these Yorubas are here shouting APC with empty stomach.Who ever supports evil...evil will be visited upon him and his entire generation.Nonsense!!!.. angry
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Coronavirus1: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:
I thought Peter Obi's candidate would emerge winner grin
Abi the online politician doesn't have his candidates in Yorubaland?
No youth in Ekiti?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Vicdgreat556(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It baffles me how some APC dimwits above are talking about labour party in Ekiti state?

we are following Peter Obi, not Labour party, is that too difficult to understand?

To these APC riff raffs, even if the newly elected Gov doesn't get to perform, they would be looking for Labour Party to call wailers grin

Whoever that did this to APC urchins, e go better for that person entire generation.

I don't know between APC faggotss and kalahari bushmen who get sense pass grin

Don't mind them,you see this people obsessed with a particular party or forming party loyalist are part of the problem we have in this country,they are so blind, myopic, lack the ability to juxtapose.. some are saying many gibberish as regards LP and the rest, where was APC before?.. you know what is called change?. It's like a revolution,when it's time for change to take place, nothing can stop it.. it doesn't matter the party a good candidate is coming out from, that's who we are voting,if osinbajo had won the primary, would have given him my vote, but Peter obi too good... So I'm going for him too... This time,not even inec can decide the fate of Nigerians,we are determined, the force is like a tsunami, you try come close ,u re gone.. when d real change comes, you don't need to have candidate in all State,we just want the candidate in Also rock, and watch out for the rest...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by 2blessed01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
BATIFIED huh
When EKITI Funds got BATIFIED to the man that influenced the election, don't come here and cry grin

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by engrchykae(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Bunch of Nitwits.
Awon eleribu vote buyers
Nigerians are normally unreasonable.
Incapable of rational reasoning.
They don't ask themselves the following questions
Why will a contestant spend billions to win election?
If I sold my vote to a contestant, why am I expecting good governance from the contestant?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by engrchykae(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pandev:
grin some people will wail for the whole week cheesy
it is rather the people that sold their 8 years that will wail for 8 years not even a week.
There are two tribes in Nigeria
The Elites and the Masses
You sure know where you belong.
Tinubu, atiku and Peter Obi will definitely dine together during ibb birthday very soon.
You will not be there, you will see it only on nairaland (anonymous mode)
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by 2blessed01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Bunch of Nitwits.
Awon eleribu vote buyers
Same here...
Am 100% OBIFIED!;

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by engrchykae(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations Oyebamiji must serve Ekiti people well
after he bought the office?
He owes ekiti nothing rather ekiti owes him his return on investment.
Tinubu also will have his share as the jagaban
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ken6488(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
MuscularDick:
Hear yourself. You said the flag bearer of a ruling party with over 22 Governors will not pass SW. Did you actually say that?
hear your self with apc governor in edo 2019 pdp won thec state buhari claimed most pdp states in the north
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by tolue42(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Its a shame that most Yorubas have enbraced a party that have subjected millions of Nigerians to severe stuffering.The price of diesel is about 850#.things are costly.In Lagos here,so many families are suffering.Many children are looking so hagard,sick and malnourished.And many of these Yorubas are here shouting APC with empty stomach.Who ever supports evil...evil will be visited upon him and his entire generation.Nonsense!!!.. angry

Are you done talking?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by 2blessed01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
triple996:
Naso cool
Waillers how far
Let's see how OBITUARY will perform magic cheesy
E go shock you >: grin

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by appointments: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
All eyes on 2023
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by engrchykae(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Enumerator:
Suffer no dey tire you?
there is a level that people will linger in poverty, poverty will become normal.
I think it has come to that level.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by VenomCarnage(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rubbish president

I wonder how he survived impeachment

Nonsense
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Davytech(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Tinubu At 71 / Court Sentences Idris Yahaya, Yobe Auditor-General To 5 Years In Jail For Fraud / Bandits Open Fire In A Market In Niger State, Killing Many People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.