Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji (19496 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by DDayve: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fellow Nigerian youth! Let's come together and fail these old men for once. They have been failing us, let's fail them this time too. Let's collect their money and still not vote them. After all it's our tax money that they converted to their personal property.
If you are a known person in either PDP or APC, pretend to stand by them strongly, pretend to work for them and collect their money but don't vote them. During the election, when they want you to rig for them, don't rig for them, instead protect the vote of every one. Yes, maintain neutrality during the election and let's see the outcome of the election on its own.
Let's for once try a stingy president. A president that doesn't have the attitude of bribe giving. Let's try Peter Obi.
Won't we be happy if our country be like Europe, USA, Canada tomorrow? If we succeed in changing this country, it will be easier for our children, it would be easier for us. A country whereby other nations including whites will come and school here? A country so good such that you May not even need Visa application to travel to Europe or USA. A country so good such that all of our established brothers and sisters who ran away because of the failed state will come back and begin to impact us and show us how we can grow like the great nations too.
My brothers and sisters, let's try it this time. Peter Obi seems to be our best option right now. Let's stop fighting and insulting each other, because of these men that has failed us. Let's focus on how we can make this country better. Please my people,I beg you.
Imagine our refineries are working, imagine we have constant power supply, imagine entering a government establishment and he or she will be prompt in attending to you as if you are in a private sector. Imagine all the great things my brothers and sisters. God bless us, God bless Nigeria.
#Letsgetitrightthistime
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Hardeydolapo: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Do you have a kid between 0-10 years or are you between ages 18-35 years? Register for Taskrena Star Contest to win. 3M prize for grab! - Follow this link: https://taskrena.com/starcontest
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by kalmebad(f): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
triple996:
Naso cool
Waillers how far
Let's see how OBITUARY will perform magic cheesy

....u can pass ur comment without Insult....May u not attain his age for calling one obituary
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by SenatePresdo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
look at all d insults ure pouring on people because they have a political opinion different from yours,u are the one that needs to put on your thinking cap,obi doesn't have the numbers yet to win.instead of trying to convince people to join your cause and vote for Obi u dey curse dem.i just tire for u guys

I'm not gonna convince APC vagabonds to Vote for Peter Obi, they should vote for lucifer for all I care.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Ezmans: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
tballeyy:
This is the sign APC is winning the presidential Election comes 2023 by God grace. Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu for life
in 2015 before buhari came to power nigeria was number one in investment destination in africa, egypt 6th but in 2022 egypt is 1st nigerian is not in top 10 in africa. why under your buhari/tinubu APC?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Dododawa01: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It baffles me how some APC dimwits above are talking about labour party in Ekiti state?

we are following Peter Obi, not Labour party, is that too difficult to understand?

To these APC riff raffs, even if the newly elected Gov doesn't get to perform, they would be looking for Labour Party to call wailers grin

Whoever that did this to APC urchins, e go better for that person entire generation.

I don't know between APC faggotss and kalahari bushmen who get sense pass grin
Your eyes will soon clear, He shd start having structure on ground
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Dododawa01: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ezmans:
in 2015 before buhari came to power nigeria was number one in investment destination in africa, egypt 6th but in 2022 egypt is 1st nigerian is not in top 10 in africa. why under your buhari/tinubu APC?
Is Tinubu President of Nigeria. Lagos state economy is d best in west Africa but Lagos state economy are in top 10 best economy in Africa. Tell me if Anambra economy is in top 100 in Africa. Your eye will soon clear but I don't argue with social media People winning election on twitter
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Victor08032(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't want to waste my time arguing with people that cannot make simple and accurate political calculations.

Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's president in 2023! Any Obi's supporter ready to bet?

The empty baren do make noise just as you are.. you're comparing the fire to heat.. how would you comparing Ekiti to Nigeria, so I would rather silent for ur sounding response like a fool.. WE ARE ALREADY OBEDIENT.. PO IS FOR NIJA
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Ezmans: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:
I thought Peter Obi's candidate would emerge winner grin
Abi the online politician doesn't have his candidates in Yorubaland?
suffering and smiling people, under your evil APC a bottle campari is 15,000 naira. you don't have shame, a drink of 4000 naira before.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Goldenkrezi: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
engrchykae:
Nigerians are normally unreasonable.
Incapable of rational reasoning.
They don't ask themselves the following questions
Why will a contestant spend billions to win election?
If I sold my vote to a contestant, why am I expecting good governance from the contestant?

I just pray Peter Obi wins because he's the only one with a pure intent for this country and if that doesn't happen Nigeria will become irredeemable from this thieves.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Healthquest: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
DDayve:
Fellow Nigerian youth! Let's come together and fail these old men for once. They have been failing us, let's fail them this time too. Let's collect their money and still not vote them. After all it's our tax money that they converted to their personal property.
If you are a known person in either PDP or APC, pretend to stand by them strongly, pretend to work for them and collect their money but don't vote them. During the election, when they want you to rig for them, don't rig for them, instead protect the vote of every one. Yes, maintain neutrality during the election and let's see the outcome of the election on its own.
Let's for once try a stingy president. A president that doesn't have the attitude of bribe giving. Let's try Peter Obi.
Won't we be happy if our country be like Europe, USA, Canada tomorrow? If we succeed in changing this country, it will be easier for our children, it would be easier for us. A country whereby other nations including whites will come and school here? A country so good such that you May not even need Visa application to travel to Europe or USA. A country so good such that all of our established brothers and sisters who ran away because of the failed state will come back and begin to impact us and show us how we can grow like the great nations too.
My brothers and sisters, let's try it this time. Peter Obi seems to be our best option right now. Let's stop fighting and insulting each other, because of these men that has failed us. Let's focus on how we can make this country better. Please my people,I beg you.
Imagine our refineries are working, imagine we have constant power supply, imagine entering a government establishment and he or she will be prompt in attending to you as if you are in a private sector. Imagine all the great things my brothers and sisters. God bless us, God bless Nigeria.
#Letsgetitrightthistime
if obi had made Anambra look bit like what you're putting here, I would buy into your delusion but this is a man who do otherwise. He's calling ipob good guys meanwhile they killed everyday, buhari de condemn herdsman steady and they send bomb their way but obi want to pamper upon. He's not ready no matter d package. He could not make Anambra so attractive for 8yrs but need 4yrs to make d complex country attractive. He's a scam as far as I I'm concern. He now wear a single black shirt as per he is poor and doesn't have money meanwhile he has share all over and even diverted gov't money into his biz,I dont have problem with dat but he's desperately deceiving himself
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:

Are you done talking?
Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.
You are not ashamed.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Ezmans: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dododawa01:

Is Tinubu President of Nigeria. Lagos state economy is d best in west Africa but Lagos state economy are in top 10 best economy in Africa. Tell me if Anambra economy is in top 100 in Africa. Your eye will soon clear but I don't argue with social media People winning election on twitter
tinubu is apc leader & buhari is president under apc, & am talking of nigeria you are talking of Lagos and anambra.also Lagos is not richer than johanesburg, Cairo, Marrakesh, Soweto, Tunis all these cities have electricity but Lagos is in darkness
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Pandev(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
engrchykae:
it is rather the people that sold their 8 years that will wail for 8 years not even a week.
There are two tribes in Nigeria
The Elites and the Masses
You sure know where you belong.
Tinubu, atiku and Peter Obi will definitely dine together during ibb birthday very soon.
You will not be there, you will see it only on nairaland (anonymous mode)
ok sir, thanks for the reminder. How about you? Hope you'll be there with them cheesy
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by engrchykae(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pandev:
ok sir, thanks for the reminder. How about you? Hope you'll be there with them cheesy
I am not with the Elites
But let me tell you the Truth, Nigerians are not done with suffering.
If I have my way, I will be with the elites that oppress the masses.
Now I know why the Elites despise the masses.
The masses are useless
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by tolue42(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.
You are not ashamed.

Continue and be ashame of yourself, come and drag me to vote for your imaginary god
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Voldoz: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Comrades suffer no dey tire una
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Akachuks18(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't want to waste my time arguing with people that cannot make simple and accurate political calculations.

Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's president in 2023! Any Obi's supporter ready to bet?

You be mumu
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by RedPill01: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Life is beautiful with Jesus Christ in you.

This is another beautiful opportunity for you to confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Say oh Lord my God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I accept that you die and was raisen back to life for my justification; by Faith I received eternal life into my spirit today.
Now I am born again.

If you said this simple prayer.

Congratulation and welcome to the family of God.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Ajikaowo1: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Promo! Promo! Promo! Promo! Promo! Promo

Dell latitude 3160 @75k

DM Ajikaowo Technology ASAP

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by zionstaar75: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm not gonna convince APC vagabonds to Vote for Peter Obi, they should vote for lucifer for all I care.
great!then he'll lose the election, no wahala.so u think obi already has 12million votes,dream on
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by abimic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Ehn...

Does anyone sees obi as the president come 2023?

That's delusional nah.... But at least he should prepare the grounds and subsequent times be ready to team up with third forces..

Even buhari with all his popularity, influence and love which is way more than obi didn't win at even three shots...

It's good obi is gunning for presidency, he would learn the real lessons to prepare him for other elections to come...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by SenatePresdo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionstaar75:
great!then he'll lose the election, no wahala.so u think obi already has 12million votes,dream on

Till then.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by caracas: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
Who follow you drag ekiti state before, you can win ogun oyo ondo n osun for all we care , but those states are the only states your thief will win in the entire country….
Know this n know peace…
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Basicend:

There is no money that Tinubu can spend that Atiku cannot spend. That why the presidential election will be interesting.

The online train of Peter Obi is also there to try his best.
...but Peter obi is not a money bag politician.....does not buy votes
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
tolue42:
Batified!

We're winning by 2023...
Same way you were buharified. Try get sense this time around!!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by dfhgfs1255: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2022
C’est lui qui préconise la violence et le terrorisme, alors qui est terroriste? Ses oeuvres sont celles qui distordent la vérité, et pourtant ont été couvertes d’art. Quelle malveillance! #Huayong#

Re: Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji by tolue42(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Same way you were buharified. Try get sense this time around!!

You're sense is on holidays I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Matthew Abo, Benue Information Commissioner / Bandits Open Fire In A Market In Niger State, Killing Many People / Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.