Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) (15464 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Nigerian Singer ,mr Eazi Sells Portfolio Company, Vydia, For $1bn / E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Neoteny7: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rebuke:

She for choose yhu na, since yhu are more handsome. Bad belle.

Of course I'm more handsome. But she doesn't appeal to me anyway.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Neoteny7: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
The only reason you won't know this is if you're not involved in the Nigeria tech business. He co-founded Obiweezy, Thepeer. He facilitated $10M investment for 3 tech startups of recent.

Haven't heard of them.

They must be non-starters
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Neoteny7: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Femi8586:

Mumu somebody undecided

Are you better than him? I ask again

See your useless life outside hating on an innocent guy just because of who he's dating. Very useless anyhow life. You're such a fool.

In fact, your brand of foolishness should be a course for study. Beyond ordinary.

Useless mofo. Spits on your useless skull.

I'm sure you're hoping he'll notice your pathetic fanboyism and toss you some scrap for your next meal.

If he doesn't, play nice and i may just feed you yet despite your insolence.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
NOwazobia:
Good answer but still doesn't answer the question...

A typical example of evading the question...

He will soon be Mr. Otedola
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Rebuke: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Neoteny7:

Of course I'm more handsome. But she doesn't appeal to me anyway.

Lol. Unfortunately, she doesn't even know yhu exist. undecided
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Neyoosha007(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ghanaian bastard, change your nationality to Ghana and stop saying gabbrish
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by LCling: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please I just transferred my voting location state even I registered people .wt is now successfully I'm thinking that why not people should assemble computers and printer go to their communities or the neighborhood and help people out to register is free .since this can be done online using this address .https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
I just did for the whole family now very successful application successful please share this information
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by whippersnapper(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Neoteny7 post=113963823]What that dumb otedola chick sees in this fugly mofo is beyond me.[/quohate]hate would only destroy you
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Missionaire: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Arelyn:
I want to believe he is deeply invested in his own gigs and not a full-time boyfriend as many will presume him to be, anyways I believe every human being that can feed himself and provide little on the side for others should be proud of their efforts

He is a Tech entrepreneur / investor and Musician.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:
Not just a full time job, it's a full year job

U might what to check the meaning of "full-time."
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Malachite: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, I thought being Nigerian is jobless while being Abroad - Europe or America is full time work, 9 to 5 and 5 to 6 days a week to stay on top of bills and taxes. undecided

Problem with Nigerians is they are ignorant about the world and love poorly thought out soundbites.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Elock1: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Its fuckin true jare bro...

Being a Nigerian isn't easy...

To survive Buhari and his calamities no be small thing....
sometimes I go wake up.. Remember the country I dey and the challenges wey dey front to cry go just dey hungry me [no jokes]

I just wish I can go back to my parent and tell dem I'm sorry for all the times Ive been ungrateful of their help.

Mehn.. E really no easy oh cry
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Neoteny7:
What that dumb otedola chick sees in this fugly mofo is beyond me.

Looking at his lips, you would understand why they are still together..

Guyman is sucking hell out of that girl's Red Toto

His music talent and career is currently swimming inside the girl's Red Kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Neoteny7:
What that dumb otedola chick sees in this fugly mofo is beyond me.
Wow. Are you for real? Why are you so acidic?

Jealous that she doesn't love you? That man is worth more than his facials. He doesn't look ugly to me. He is a handsome black man that God created.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:40am On Jun 20, 2022
This is very true
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Femi8586(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Neoteny7:

I'm sure you're hoping he'll notice your pathetic fanboyism and toss you some scrap for your next meal.

If he doesn't, play nice and i may just feed you yet despite your insolence.

Unfortunate somebody undecided

You're just a big fool. Hating on an innocent guy just because of a post and who he dates. You're the biggest fool for this.

It's so unfortunate your foolishness has rendered your life totally useless and meaningless. You must be a very pathetic human being in real life.

As much as it is your birthright to be stupid, it is not an excuse for you to abuse it.

Spits on your big for nothing useless skull undecided
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by goldust777: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Its fuckin true jare bro...

Being a Nigerian isn't easy...

To survive Buhari and his calamities no be small thing....
Buhari is not the problem Nigerians are the problem
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Charx122: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce-f_c-MPHA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Very dumb question, from dumb fan. How did you get to know Mr.Eazi
Through his profession then why ask such questions.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by bewla(m): 5:33am On Jun 21, 2022
NOwazobia:

You should visit the eye doctor. undecided
No be fight

Just help me tell me again

( shike Nan) na housa meaning that's it
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Ebubu4: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Kenny9857:
I have a Facebook account for sale
Anybody interested please??
how old is it
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Neoteny7: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Femi8586:

Unfortunate somebody undecided

You're just a big fool. Hating on an innocent guy just because of a post and who he dates. You're the biggest fool for this.

It's so unfortunate your foolishness has rendered your life totally useless and meaningless. You must be a very pathetic human being in real life.

As much as it is your birthright to be stupid, it is not an excuse for you to abuse it.

Spits on your big for nothing useless skull undecided

This donkey is still braying?

Unemployment has really done a number on you.

You're free to vent your rage as much as you want: hunger quickly transitions to anger after all.

In the meantime you, the ugly mofo you're defending, your diabetic dad, your bloated, half-blind mum, your wayward sister, and the entire pack of feral animals you call your family can go rot in the hottest corners of hell.
Re: Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) by Kenny9857(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ebubu4:
how old is it
Just over a year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaw Steve Onu Celebrates His 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.