Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean (14653 Views)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Finestgal: 8:02pm On Apr 17
Video Of Korra Obidi Ex Accu$ing Her Of Sleeping With Men While Pregnant With Athena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVry-n5kYM

Korra slept with her friend's fiancé while pregnant with our second child — Justin Dean alleges as he shares "evidence".

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53DsM5tCfy/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by EreluRoz: 8:22pm On Apr 17
I have heard very dirty stories about this Kora, she should have just remain single if she can't be faithful

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Sophiebabe85(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17
Hmmm Korra and Justin again angry
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
I have heard very dirty stories about this Kora, she should have just remain single if she can't be faithful

You remember we were both arguing yesterday on a thread that some women can never be satisfied no matter how the man tickles all the boxes. Even though you didn’t agree but thank god you are saying it here with this particular lady.

40 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Offpoint1: 8:35am On Apr 18
But how do some men F pregnant women? Not even a pregnant girlfriend or wife, but someone else... Yikes embarassed

I doubt I will cross my wife when she's pregnant because I don't find any pregnant woman sexually arousing.

By the ways, you don't privatize public woman and expect faithfulness.
I feel sorry for the baby, possibilities of becoming her mother is 98%

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by 99thEnemy(m): 8:35am On Apr 18
grin

Even street hookers have dignity way more than this Korra.

Omo! the Korra I know is wild and unapologetically shameless to an extreme . grin

The thing is that the man shouldn’t complain because he knew exactly what Korra was before he married her.

27 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Racoon(m): 8:36am On Apr 18
Even in pregnancy? Fear the wayward woman. No dignity, decorum, honour or respect for the sanctity of the sacred marriage institution.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by ProudNigerian01: 8:36am On Apr 18
What a shame!

Infidelity in marriage is a terrible thing, it brings shame to not just one but the entire family. Before you marry ehn, ensure your partner has the highest levels of godliness, self-control and discipline.

A Life of ungodliness, carelessness and indiscipline will always bring pain and endless mistakes.

Learn discipline, fear God and control your wants and desires, especially while young, it will save you from a lot of mess.

Sin is always at the door and you must learn to rule over it: Gen.4.7 - If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it."

10 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by ify2016: 8:36am On Apr 18
Food don done
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by drkrest(m): 8:37am On Apr 18
If your girlfriend no dey follow Kora on social media, you no know wetin God do for you

15 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by garriAndsugar: 8:37am On Apr 18
The streets always remain in the streets

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by NOwazobia: 8:37am On Apr 18
That is the type of life she has been living since her teenage years...

Doesn't need rocket science to know that

11 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by BannedUser: 8:37am On Apr 18
An average naija guy knows this. The innocent guy got duped.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by ASHTAROTH: 8:38am On Apr 18
Keep your dirty linens in your f**** closet.
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:39am On Apr 18
Next!
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by callmevirus(m): 8:39am On Apr 18
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Raddiesy47: 8:39am On Apr 18
Cheat e must deny am normally
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by emmaodet: 8:41am On Apr 18
Namaster:
I don't blame the WHOORE. I blame the guy.

You are a white, wealthy and relatively decent-looking man that lives in the US and you chose to marry a black woman. Not just any black woman but a NIGERIAN black woman. Not just any black Nigerian woman but a black Nigeria woman with NOSE RINGS.

She's more ot a red flag than the flag of China.

Only FOOLS entertain Nigerian women when they have other options.

grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Akpoistson(m): 8:42am On Apr 18
Where is the evidence mr Justin
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Gwan2(m): 8:44am On Apr 18
Korra saw American paper…. While the guy dey see waist for social media.

All of them achieved their respective goals, they’ve just had enough of themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Think9ja(m): 8:44am On Apr 18
K
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by DenreleDave(m): 8:46am On Apr 18
Nigerian ladies ehnnnnn

Even while pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by taiwotimitt: 8:46am On Apr 18
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by highchief1: 8:48am On Apr 18
Finestgal:
Video Of Korra Obidi Ex Accu$ing Her Of Sleeping With Men While Pregnant With Athena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVry-n5kYM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53DsM5tCfy/?igsh=YzljYTk1ODg3Zg==
it’s very possible.i have slept with a pregnant girl before.some women no get head.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by effido666: 8:49am On Apr 18
what's wrong with Nigerian women ....? kiss
Namaster:
I don't blame the WHOORE. I blame the guy.

You are a white, wealthy and relatively decent-looking man that lives in the US and you chose to marry a black woman. Not just any black woman but a NIGERIAN black woman. Not just any black Nigerian woman but a black Nigeria woman with NOSE RINGS.

She's more ot a red flag than the flag of China.

Only FOOLS entertain Nigerian women when they have other options.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by albert2512: 8:52am On Apr 18
Offpoint1:
But how do some men F pregnant women? Not even a pregnant girlfriend or wife, but someone else... Yikes embarassed

I doubt I will cross my wife when she's pregnant because I don't find any pregnant woman sexually arousing.

By the ways, you don't privatize public woman and expect faithfulness.
I feel sorry for the baby, possibilities of becoming her mother is 98%

Honestly I am with you on this. My wife knows this even though I try my best to attend to her as need arise for her but me? Never!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by geokay777(m): 8:52am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
What do you expect from an asshole LovePeddler!

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by Otulented: 8:53am On Apr 18
E fit be true, cuz the woman na Olosho.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Apr 18
These hoes aren’t loyal

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slept With Her Friend's Fiance While 5 Months Pregnant- Justin Dean by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:57am On Apr 18
A man that marries a lady with body counts will have a lot of battles to deal with during the entire duration of the marriage even if he leaves

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’ / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.