Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

“Why I Ended My Relationship With Jackie B” – Bbnaija Michael Spills The Tea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Why I Ended My Relationship With Jackie B” – Bbnaija Michael Spills The Tea (482 Views)

Why I Ended Up In The Village – Miss Nigeria 1963, Alice Alache Adepe [VIDEO] / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Why I Ended My Relationship With Jackie B” – Bbnaija Michael Spills The Tea by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Reality TV star, Michael Sensei has finally disclosed why he and Jackie B had to end their love affair after their spell in the Big Brother Naija season 6 reality TV show.

Recall that during the Big Brother Naija reunion TV show and days after it was aired, Jackie B and Michael lied that they never dated each other. Well, few hours ago in a conversation with fans on twitter, Michael finally revealed that himself and Jackie B dated briefly after the big brother naija show.

According to him, he had to call off the relationship when he noticed they weren’t on the same page, he wanted marriage and kids but he felt Jackie wasn’t...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Releases Prophecy On 2023 Presidency / 2face Visits His Wife, Annie Idibia On Set (video) / Oscars: Funke Akindele Bello, Daniel K Daniel & Blessing Egbe Are Now Members Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.