Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You (295 Views)

For Those Who Never Heard About Jesus, What Is Their Purpose? / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / 2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGCWl-V8yBw
Re: The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You by Maynman: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
If only you know about the history of the Christian Church of England cheesy
Re: The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maynman:
If only you know about the history of the Christian Church of England cheesy

The truth that you know should set you free but the 'truth' you know is killing you. How do you explain that? undecided
Re: The Queen's Faith In Jesus. What They're Not Telling You by Maynman: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

The truth that you know should set you free but the 'truth' you know is killing you. How do you explain that? undecided

Tell me more Chrestian

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Didn’t Come To Abolish The Law, Aren’t We Supposed To Follow The Law? / The Whipping / Thread closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.