Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) (2663 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kid sis be disturbing me every second for my laptop to watch cartoon. We had to sign this agreemnt last night before giving her. Lol

5 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by nicho450(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Kimiso(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
There is love in sharing na my brother,will you break my leg for real

3 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by tommy589(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
I go keep this agreement for future reference if I be your sister. E get why

7 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Romanoff(f): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
The writing and the grammar, sheesh

4 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by neonly: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why you come put yur name and sisters name in a faceless forum like nairaland
U guys should always think Abeg

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by money121(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:
Kid sis be disturbing me every second for my laptop to watch cartoon. We had to sign this agreemnt last night before giving her. Lol
Pls don't break her Leg

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by SuRamzy: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Op must be ipob terrorist cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Boogyman557: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool I just search for ur sister on Facebook now..

Na fine girl oooo!

Abeg make she do fast come accept me..

although I de on my to ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Mindlog: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
If your kid sister can't borrow your laptop, who else can? cheesy

Very soon, she no go dey send your laptop again.....get the drift. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I just search for ur sister on Facebook now..

Na fine girl oooo!

Abeg make she do fast come accept me..

although I de on my to ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman, no allow siginal contact ontop your matayas o.
I get enough intels about u, based on d intel chief weh I be.
If any news smell enter my ama concerning u and my baby sis eh, you go collect groundnut for your body overdose. Lol

Na joke o
Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

This your writing ehn!? Na helele!
E be like doctor prescription.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Boogyman557: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

Boogyman, no allow siginal contact ontop your matayas o.
I get enough intels about u, based on d intel chief weh I be.
If any news smell enter my ama concerning u and my baby sis eh, you go collect groundnut for your body overdose. Lol

Na joke o
Holly Gram cool U na Abobi..

I feel ur CAPRISUN!

I SAMANKWE for ur GOVERNMENT!

Every Stew!

One love..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

This your writing ehn!? Na helele!
E be like doctor prescription.
undecided
Lol...
Reminds me of a sick man who went to see a doctor and d doc wrote prescriptions 4 him. He went to d 1st pharmacy and got all the drugs except the last on d list.
"Oga, we no get this last one" said d pharmacist.

The man went 2 another pharmacy and it was thesame thing, they dont have the last drug.

After visiting many pharmacies and couldn't get d last drug on d list, angrily, the man went back to d doc and asked why he couldn't get d last drug on the list he gave him.
The doc smiled and said, "sir, the last thing I wrote on d list I gave u is 'And have enough rest'"

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

Lol...
Reminds me of a sick man who went to see a doctor and d doc wrote prescriptions 4 him. He went to d 1st pharmacy and got all the drugs except the last on d list.

The man went 2 another pharmacy and it was thesame thing, they dont have the last drug.

After visiting many pharmacies and couldn't get d last drug on d list, angrily, the man went back to d doc and asked why he couldn't get d last drug on the list he gave him.
The doc smiled and said, "sir, the last thing I wrote on d list I gave u is 'And have enough rest'"

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Wahala be like tetracycline. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Highbeepeeh(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

Lol...

Shey you no go vex, if I use this your short story do skit

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Highbeepeeh:
Shey you no go vex, if I use this your short story do skit
No problem bro,
May God bless your huzzle
Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Allow her to watch her cartoons

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

No problem bro,
May God bless your huzzle
Thanks man and you too

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by xmanco42: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
You and your sister dey bear different surname. Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
xmanco42:
She is actually my niece,
My elder sister's kid.

But u get eye sha... Lol
Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

Not legally backdated

Take it to your nearest court and do the needful...

You can sue her of 50naira if she break the contract grin

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Not legally backdated

Take it to your nearest court and do the needful...

You can sue her of 50naira if she break the contract grin
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Karleb(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
xmanco42:

So?

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by McStoic(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
IntelChief:

Let's just take it as a banter right? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by IntelChief: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
McStoic:

Let's just take it as a banter right? grin
You are not far from the truth wink

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by Venymen(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2022
U and your sister still in primary school

1 Like

Re: See The Agreement Me And My Kid Sister Signed Last Night (picture) by xmanco42: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2022
IntelChief:
She is actually my niece, My elder sister's kid.
But u get eye sha... Lol
oh i gerit now

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / People Call Me "Old Woman" Because I Love Listening To Radio. / Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.