Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

I WAS DAZED,I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I WAS DAZED,I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE..... (244 Views)

I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I WAS DAZED,I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE..... by Chilotalu24: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
She just left pretending as if she didn't know that during our argument she broke the glass plate on the table next to my bed….

It was so loud to the extent my room mate who was sleeping woke up!

I stood wondering where everything actually went wrong ......

Me I was not ready to break up with this girl o .....

Because I know wetin my eye see before I get am.....

I've been dating Funmi for about a year and 6 months now. We always have fights but  then we always find a way to sort out our problems.

She's been complaining about the way I dress for like 2 months now, when we started dating, she didn't remember to complain about the way I dress, I wonder what changed.

As usual, I texted her and told her that I was sorry and we should meet at the university main canteen after we were done with lecture but she left me on read!

She actually ignored me!

I didn't know what to do or how to make it up to her, so I thought to ask my guys for help on our group chat and we agreed to meet at this lounge close to campus where we usually go to chill.

In the next 3 hours, we were all seated at the lounge and they decided to make fun of me,I don't know why I keep on asking them for help .....

The only one who had sense ,my guy Tobi decided to give me some advice on my relationship....

He said I should just listen to her and do whatever she wants ,which I agreed to (partially) .

About 20 minutes later or so, I wasn't really checking time like that, I saw Funmi (my girlfriend) walk in with a guy.I alerted my guys immediately and Tobi decided to go to where they went to sit down to help me investigate, it’s not like Funmi knew Tobi so we were safe.

Fear gripped my heart I wondered who……

https://zeanafawears.carrd.co/ [/b][b]

(1) (Reply)

Have Some Self Discipline / Change Ur Style. She No Understand / Things You Should Know About Vict0ny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.