Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... (759 Views)

Ladies And Gent: How Do You Manage It If Its Like This / " Sex Is Food" Nigerian Lady Advice Ladies On How To Go About It / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Godoverevery: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
This ladies won't kill us ooo.
So am at a friend place and he needs advice my people.

He was introduced to a lady by his business partner...the relationship is 4month....this lady happens to be the business partner niece.

A friend wedding is holding next Month, aso ebi was only sold to female.
My friend gf wants to attend so he had to buy aso ebi for her (16k)....the cloth was delivered on Thursday.
Now this where kasala burst oooo......the lady told him she doesn't have shoe and bag that match the aso ebi and she will need to get them.....my lover boy friend now asked her like much will it cost, babe told him 30k !!

Baba Dan dey para for here that he want to collect aso ebi back that she is insensitive.

Is it advisable he do that because i think it might lead to conflict....won't it affect the relationship with his business partner??

Honestly am completely against the move but he adamant that what he wants.

I just opened a nairaland account for him so he will be reading you guys opinions on what to do.....thanks

Ps: Guys avoid ladies who are obsessed with the way they look and social media.
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by immortalcrown(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Story. Is the relationship the contract agreement he signed with the business partner?
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Godoverevery:
This ladies won't kill us ooo.
So am at a friend place and he needs advice my people.

He was introduced to a lady by his business partner...the relationship is 4month....this lady happens to be the business partner niece.

A friend wedding is holding next Month, aso ebi was only sold to female.
My friend gf wants to attend so he had to buy aso ebi for her (16k)....the cloth was delivered on Thursday.
Now this where kasala burst oooo......the lady told him she doesn't have shoe and bag that match the aso ebi and she will need to get them.....my lover boy friend now asked her like much will it cost, babe told him 30k !!

Baba Dan dey para for here that he want to collect aso ebi back that she is insensitive.

Is it advisable he do that because i think it might lead to conflict....won't it affect the relationship with his business partner??
Honestly am completely against the move but he is adamant that what he wants.

I just opened a nairaland account for him so he will be reading you people opinions on what to do.....thanks

Ps: Guys avoid ladies who are obsessed with the way they look and social media.
I think he should go ahead ,by the way the aso ebi is too cheap he should have bought the one of #50k, I am tired of advicing men , everyday one thing ,one thing , they'll see red flag. yet the will continue a relationship that is nothing but liability

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make him no collect am.

Him never wife her, him don dey treat her like say she be him wife.
Nigerian men will never learn.
If na him dey go the wedding, I sure say she no go give am shishi. undecided

8 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Magnoliaa(f): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Every week, different matter.

Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.

3 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by BootyliciousBoy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Entitlement mentality

That's why i stay away from Nigerian Ladies undecided

6 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by fikayormi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make ladies be calming down na cheesy ; grin , your mumu friend can go ahead to buy it .

No be my money e go use , so why I go denied somebody daughter a good correct outfit

4 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Godoverevery: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
fikayormi:
Make ladies be calming down na cheesy ; grin , your mumu friend can go ahead to buy it .

No be my money e go use , so why I go denied somebody daughter a good correct outfit
Abeg he is reading....no abuse am oo

His anger will just double.... thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Creamypie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Godoverevery:

Abeg he is reading....no abuse am oo

His anger will just double.... thanks.
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by qtguru(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Your friend babe get gun ? If he can afford he can buy it, if he can't let him not buy it. If he can afford it and feels no reason to buy it then let him bone.

You don't live to impress women because another chairman will do better if that's the case, if she's not understanding that he's broke omo na to find another babe.

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by shegunmessi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omo,na wah o,if I'm the guy,I will collect the also-ebi back,she must be very stupid,in as much I'm able to get the aso-ebi for her,it's her own responsibility to decide what ever she's wearing to complete it, perhaps,I can't blame the girl,cos she knw the guy na mumu
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Crucialgem(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
So insensitive she is

God bless my girlfriend, a 22 yrs old and university student yet highest she has demanded is an airtime

3 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by JOACHINpedro: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Crucialgem:
So insensitive she is

God bless my girlfriend, a 22 yrs old and university student yet highest she has demanded is an airtime
Do giveaway on her behalf, make I post my aza? cheesy
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by tayo60(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
He shouldn't collect d cloth from her, but he should ignore her and not send her any money. Let him dey observe d girl, you will see she will get d accessories herself for d party. That girl doesn't worth it abeg, let him find another girl.

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Originalsly: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
At times in life you pay to learn. The price for the aso ebi is the price he paid to learn about her. He shouldn't take it back ... can he give back what he learned about her? In fact .. why would you take back anything you give someone?... not lend... give? With the other things she is asking for.... he should know for sure what she is all about. She is showing her true colors..... doesn't like them ... learn and move on. Knowing this..... he should also be not surprised to learn she never bought aso ebi in the first place....so he should not even be going back to claim what she doesn't have. I see nothing wrong with the friend introducing her to him... he didn't force him into relationship. Should I take you to the dealer and show you a Benz.... would you blame me if you buy it and can't afford to keep it running?
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
You don't mix business with pleasure, you don't learn!
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by CaveAdullam: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just four months into a new relationship that is evinced to be happily ever after. These four months prove that the relationship is standing on quicksand, and if necessary measures are not taken, it will end in trouble.

It is not the money that matters per se, probably, he must have done more than that before and even vice-versa. But the scenario here is that she didn't appreciate it, she has an ungrateful heart. A relationship ought to be mutual and each partner must be considerate of the other. If she isn't ready for a serious relationship which I think is the case, she should free your man. Ungratefulness regardless of how minute it is is a red flag.

For your friend and his colleague, they are business partners, meaning that both need each other, except he is close to the tail end. Even at that, he must separate himself from this lady and highlight her poor behavior to her uncle/aunt. Starting a relationship on this note seems problematic. He must not ignore these signs.

For the gifts, he can decide to take them back or leave them based on his position. If he is business savvy and he takes it back, it sends a message to his business partner that he doesn't take a shit and cares about business. Or, he is a selfish man. Or, he is still selfish despite his lack of skill in business - this might hinder his business.

The best decision is to free the gift and ghost the woman. But if she becomes aware of this poor behavior of hers and change, then, he may be lucky with her. (And if this red flag accumulates with others, he must let her go).

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Mandrake007(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
S
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Make him no collect am.
Him never wife her, him don dey treat her like say she be him wife. Nigerian men will never learn. If na him dey go the wedding, I sure say she no go give am shishi. undecided
See correct babe here grin

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Silentgroper(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=113955142][color=#770077]Every week, different [quote author=Magnoliaa post=113955142][color=#770077]Every week, different [quote author=Magnoliaa post=113955142][color=#770077]Every week, different [qu
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Samolasoj(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
The elders have said it all.
Entitled girls everywhere

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
.... No need collecting the asobi back from her.
Let him just be open and tell her to her face that he is not ready to spend extra money inrespect of that wedding and if she can't manage the ones she have already,then she should forget about attending the wedding. Watch her reactions and learn your lessons.

My question is. Had it being she didn't meet the guy. How has she been sorting out her financial problems.?

4 Likes

Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by Emma2Seconds: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nah who make us CUM we go CUMpensate. If she don make him Cum may he CUMpensate
Re: A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... by maak400: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
See red flag o grin
That babe is a materialistic leech, she's just billing you anyhow. A lady that wants you from her heart will not bill you heavily like that o. Don't give her any 30k for shoe and bag. As for the Aso ebi that you already bought, I would say you should leave it for her, although if the relationship ends because you didn't buy her shoe and bag, it's not a big deal if you collect back the Aso ebi o.

There's a rule you must always follow as a man before starting a relationship with any lady, she must choose you first and show genuine interest in you. Dating girls who don't have any initial genuine interest in you is a no go area.

(1) (Reply)

Damnnn She Got A Fat Assss / I'm In Dilemma / Why So Many Coded Runs Babes, And Married Women In D South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.