Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser (14327 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by stano2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rest
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Basic123:

Tinubu will become president by special grace of God

And he will perform well and everyone will enjoy it except you and your family..you guys will suffer well!

Lol. Delusion of grandeur my brother. An apple tree can't produce orange fruits. BAT has already told you his idea of empowerment, which is recruiting young people into the army and feeding them with agbado. That shows his touch with reality and modern day governance just like PMB demonstrated before his ascendancy to power.

You'd be surprised that foolishness lies in expecting the best from the worst option. ✌
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by rayvelez(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Imagine Tinubu and Atiku spending 10b just for their party presidential ticket
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Basic123: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
zenius:

Lol. Delusion of grandeur my brother. An apple tree can't produce orange fruits. BAT has already told you his idea of empowerment, which is recruiting young people into the army and feeding them with agbado. That shows his touch with reality and modern day governance just like PMB demonstrated before his ascendancy to power.

You'd be surprised that foolishness lies in expecting the best from the worst option. ✌
Mr Man worship your pethief Obi in peace!

Pray for Pethief Obi

I pray again,BAT will become president and people will enjoy except you.Since its that sufferers you and your family want.

Bye,
Argue with your keyboard
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by wolesmile(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
jeeqaa7:
Like for OBI
Share for Tinubu

The way they were liking and sharing that deceived the atikulated online supporters in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Cj4charles(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whiteshield:
Shishi, Obi won't give you. If they born you well, don't vote Obi. His UGM Ipob boys will come after you.
mumu, tribalistic bigot
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Lexy123O: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maybe you should change the Name of your tribe ( Igbo) too because it means another thing entirely in Yoruba language
Peacecore:
My own is that Youruba should stop answering some names. It doesn't go well with us here in SE. Imagine names like;
Olaniyi
Obasanjo
Akinjo.
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Peacecore: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lexy123O:
Maybe you should change the Name of your tribe ( Igbo) too because it means another thing entirely in Yoruba language
What does it mean in Yoruba?
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Axis313(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
What does it mean in Yoruba?
Marijuana
Or
Bush
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Yoruba names sef.
Baiyewu___bye goat
Akinjo___kannel of sin

You play the card of Tribe and Religion when important things are talked about. What has his name done to you. You should have mentioned your name before elaborating. Nigerians need to grow up.

I'm off oo
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dickloaded:
Imagine, see talk

Please read the write up, where did he say the money given to delegate was an appetiser.

The caption does not relate with the write up.
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whiteshield:
Shishi, Obi won't give you. If they born you well, don't vote Obi. His UGM Ipob boys will come after you.

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
My own is that Youruba should stop answering some names. It doesn't go well with us here in SE. Imagine names like;
Olaniyi
Obasanjo
Akinjo.

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Basic123:

Tinubu will become president by special grace of God

And he will perform well and everyone will enjoy it except you and your family..you guys will suffer well!

Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Basic123:

Mr Man worship your pethief Obi in peace!

Pray for Pethief Obi

I pray again,BAT will become president and people will enjoy except you.Since its that sufferers you and your family want.

Bye,
Argue with your keyboard

Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by Efxfuture: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cj4charles:
mumu, tribalistic bigot

Re: Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser by benitwater(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Costly mistake indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad / Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.