Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies (500 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Just In: Pastor Who Predicted Buhari’s Victory Releases Fresh Prophecies. Photos / '2019 Election Will Not Hold’ – Apostle Suleman Says In Fresh Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by GlobalNews2020: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out fresh Prophecies
....How he predicted the outbreak of Monkeypox

Another prophecy of the leading prophetic voice in the Celestial Church, Kingsley Aitafo Oladapo of Oneness in Christ, Ogun state has come to pass.

Prophet Kingsley gave a prophetic warning that shortly after the breakout of war between Russia and Ukraine, another ailment will be rampant. He said it won't be deadly but because of the government we have, it will be over-decorated as a big issue but won't stay long. And interestingly, suspected monkeypox issues are now the talk of the town.

Meanwhile, Prophet Kingsley Who Accurately Predicted the emergence of Tinubu as APC's flagbearer and his Betrayal in the hands of Osinbajo has rolled out fresh prophetic warnings again. He said:

A foreign country that is very very powerful should Pray very well that nothing happens to the seat of the president so it won’t be that the Vice President is going to finish the tenure.

Also, a top socialite in Lagos state who gives to women a lot should pray very well against assassinations from his fellow contemporary because he gives a lot even to those in the movie industry.

And I saw a vision where I saw Tinubu amongst elders and heroes of faith and he sat inside the altar with them and I screamed who brought this man here? And I was told he belongs here. And I said if this man can belong here nobody can defeat him. However, he should pray concerning his health and continue to ask God for long life to see the throne.

Re: Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by Righthussle: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kai!! This people and lies! Prophets everywhere now in Nigeria. Every family now has a prophet in Nigeria. The Christian God has called almost every Nigerian Christian to become a pastor. Churches everywhere!

Their God no dey protect them from terrorism, him dey only call them to become pastors and give them prophecy.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by Cypress042(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ye ye ye, yo yo yo, yarn yarn yarn are all rooster and bull story. Make una rest abeg cheesy
Re: Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by Ghester: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
B
Re: Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Righthussle:
Kai!! This people and lies!
It does not please you. Right? Don't worry another may please you.
Re: Prophet Kingsley Rolls Out Fresh Prophecies by Maynmann: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2022
This is too cheap.

(1) (Reply)

The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. / How God Connected Mary To Her Miracle - God The Connector Of The Unconnected. / What Do You Know About Orthodox Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.