Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up (2421 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hi nairalanders.,
So sad that the girl i've been craving to start a relationship with has said no.,
Despite all my efforts to make her accept, she said that relationship is not what she want to be in, for now and not even in the next 5yrs coming.
To tell you the truth, i didnt cry but tears rolled down of my left eye which i wiped up immediately.
Jeon listen, i know that u a woman that want to build urself first b4 falling in love.
I like it, u are a woman who dont want to depend on ur man but i assure you that even in the next 10yrs, i will wait 4 u.
I will stop mentioning you on nairaland but i wont give up the love i have 4 you.,
U have stolen somebody's son heart jeon, and u cant help it out, not even me can.,
So jeon, i will start loving u all my life and wont stop.,
And i assure u that we will post our prewedding photos here.
And i will also pray that kollins11,silentgroper,orgasmgiver and stallionhorse of all people will be alive to witness the event.
It is not over till it is over jeon.,
LUV U JEON

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by KreativesSpa: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
I go love o undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by AllBlack: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where is my laughter? grin
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Autobot05: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Hi nairalanders.,
So sad that the girl i've been craving to start a relationship with has said no.,
Despite all my efforts to make her accept, she said that relationship is not what she want to be in, for now and not even in the next 5yrs coming.
To tell you the truth, i didnt cry but tears rolled down of my left eye which i wiped up immediately.
Jeon listen, i know that u a woman that want to build urself first b4 falling in love.
I like it, u are a woman who dont want to depend on ur man but i assure you that even in the next 10yrs, i will wait 4 u.
I will stop mentioning you on nairaland but i wont give up the love i have 4 you.,
U have stolen somebody's son heart jeon, and u cant help it out, not even me can.,
So jeon, i will start loving u all my life and wont stop.,
And i assure u that we will post our prewedding photos here.
And i will also pray that kollins11,silentgroper,orgasmgiver and stallionhorse of all people will be alive to witness the event.
It is not over till it is over jeon.,
LUV U JEON

Potential simp spotted

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

4 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by deewhydoski(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hiss
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Kollins11: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oga, if Jeon no wan say YES to you, then try to toast other ol*sh* like saphiere, siofra, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, cococandy, FERNANDEZISBACK, Islandlady, Onyi22.. if they would say YES to you.

Always have a plan B, don't just put your head in one basket

5 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
AllBlack:
Where is my laughter? grin
u can laugh,but i have said my mind
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Islandlady(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, if Jeon no wan say YES to you, then try to toast other ol*sh* like siofra, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, cococandy, FERNANDEZISBACK, Islandlady, Onyi22.. if they would say YES to you.

is like all of you are mad abi undecided make una rest naaaa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by VeryWickedMan: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rape loading....

4 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Rape loading....
coming from a rapist

4 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Romanoff(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
I give you two years, you go change this talk.

4 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, if Jeon no wan say YES to you, then try to toast other ol*sh* like siofra, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, cococandy, FERNANDEZISBACK, Islandlady, Onyi22.. if they would say YES to you.

even if i am to consider, remove FERNANDEZISBACK,she is a big turn off for me

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Romanoff:
I give you two years, you go change this talk.
never question what the power of love can do
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by siofra(f): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
even if i am to consider, remove FERNANDEZISBACK,she is a big turn off for me tufiakwa

See this one undecided

As if she even knows who you are.

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
siofra:

See this one undecided
As if she even knows who you are.
why is it paining u huanty? Are u behind the moniker?

5 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by BigRocky: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
I was once like this sha 2017/2018 to 2019.thank God for growth and open mind to learn.

Shola and the girdillrepillar help shape my life also. Y'all all niggaz deserve my respect.

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Uzomacharles: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by fikayormi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeon don’t give a damn if you drop dead kid

You better give yourself brain and swallow some redpill

Ode
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Boogyman557: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Any ASHAWOO wey I carry enter room and she no get PVC, I go leave her go carry ASHAWOO wey get PVC..

This night na Shaolin monkey STYLE I go use NACK ASHAWOO BANIS...

My left YANNSH go de up then my right leg go de DOWN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Pukkalolo: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
You need to quickly go and read all my posts on nairaland because you're fucking up...big time.
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin

Well done for the expression.

May you see a special and beautiful lady that will make you forget me in few days.

3 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Any ASHAWOO wey I carry enter room and she no get PVC, I go leave her go carry ASHAWOO wey get PVC..

This night na Shaolin monkey STYLE I go use NACK ASHAWOO BANIS...

My left YANNSH go de up then my right leg go de DOWN...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
wetin carry ashawo matter come here?
See guy make i warn you o.
Anytime wey i create serious thread, no dey carry that ur yeye caprisun go there.,
I take God beg u.
this thread na serious thread abeg.
i no want problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeon:
grin

Well done for the expression.

May you see a special and beautiful lady that will make you forget me in few days.
Jeon you shouldn't have replied to make him look like a fool

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Jeon(f): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
How is he a fool?

He's not a fool.
And I replied back from not to keep him hanging.
wink

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeon:
How is he a fool?
He's not a fool. And I replied back from not to keep him hanging. wink
you know he is addicted to you. Why don't you become poison to him

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Jeon(f): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
you know he is addicted to you. Why don't you become poison to him

Harm or the opposite?

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
and what made you think dat everybody is a SIMP like u

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeon:

Harm or the opposite?
Both sweet poisoin

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by EmiDon11: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
I think i will deactivate my account or take a break on nairaland. Bcoz The more i see her genuine comment is the more my heart melts. I said a big amen to ur prayer. Let God give me someone like you, even if i can't have you. AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Chaos14: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
and what made you think dat everybody is a SIMP like u
You don't even know the meaning of the word but you're throwing it around you are actually the reall definition of a SIMP

1 Like

Re: She Said No, But Its Not Yet Over.i Won't Give Up by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Both sweet poisoin
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls / See The Reason Why You Can't Stop Masturbating Despite All Your Efforts To Stop / Can You Interpret This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.