Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Help With Drafting Car Hire Purchase Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Drafting Car Hire Purchase Contract (206 Views)

In Need Of Someone That Can Give Me A Car On Hire Purchase Contract / In Need Of Someone That Can Give Me A Car On Hire Purchase Contract / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Drafting Car Hire Purchase Contract by Bizstud: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7103394/hire-purchase-daily-delivery-business

Good evening NL,
I appreciate your contribution to my previous thread on hire purchase.

I'm presently drafting the contract and I'm confused on the clause to add if the car is stolen or had accident beyond repair. How will the loss be shared with the hirer?

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k / Paypal Or Skrill Exchange With Peace Of Mind / I Will Build Monthly Off Page SEO Do Follow Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.