Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) (50134 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by hollywater: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

Explain further.
Are you not on this platform for some weeks now?
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Fira09(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
hollywater:
Are you not on this platform for some weeks now?

I registered on 18th of June.
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by ufotunang: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
The house documents showed that the house is leased

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Prettylima(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Senior man [center][/center] grin
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by swissgoldenpro3: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok cool
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Bridget95(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
His anus most be slacky red and dripping mucus due to over drilling

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Lifestyle of this young man is abominable and evil and is nothing to be emulated.
The Lifestyle of this young man will Destroy his soul.
Soul is already gone, except he begins to retrace his steps before it reaches "yield point'. Not judging, just the obvious!
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:
Na carton dem pack full the cake, useless bakers undecided
how?
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mummyfour:
how?
Only the bottom layer is real cake, the rest na decorative carton
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
The real yahoo yahoo drug dealers! No be those ekuke with iPhone 6 wey efcc dey use dey catch cruise.
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Shevchenkko: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
JoeKing001:

Brainwashed mofo. Why the hate?
You're the mofo here. Can you wish to have a child like Bobrisky ? He's totally messed up
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Dangrace01: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Cultural Marxism is on full throttle in Nigeria and the Jewish bought agents are just too many to count.

Tell me more sir
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by judedwriter(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tvoice:

Both , he is notoriously famous

OK..

But don't use this English in any professional exam o..
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Driwiz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alhaja Bobrisky grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by DrGeoAngel: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Lifestyle of this young man is abominable and evil and is nothing to be emulated.

His lifestyle will not destroy his soul. Genuine christians are praying that the gospel should touch him. While self righteous hippocrates like you are busy condemning everyone.

Bobrisky will be saved. The gospel will touch him and he will accept it in due course.

Some of us were worse than Bob before the gospel touched us.
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Sermwell(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
BlackDuke:
Just wondering how his/her neighbour will feel
Look at you! You think his neighbor is poor hateful soul like you?
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by wolesmile(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
hollywater:
leasing not bought.

Do you even know the meaning of lease in real estate?

If you have the opportunity of buying land in one of these estates, the deed of assignment you'll sign will bear lease (just like he showed you all ignorant online trolls) for 99 years, mostly. That's what I have on my document too, with the C of O. 99 years. Am I praying to live another 99 years on a property I bought at 40+?

Go and ask Adenuga, as big as he is, what the agreement on VGC is. Go ask all the big wigs in Parkview estate, Ikoyi. These are places where the price of ordinary land competes with state allocation. Go to Agbara estate. One of the cheapest. Property there starts from ₦30M. The document you'll sign is a lease for 99 years, together with the C of O.
Get yourself acquainted with property law.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by koyyess: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
This just proves that nizooria is a home of f@ggotary.

Broke red pillers should just DM bobrisky for mentorship.
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Emperorx: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Mr judge keep judging as if u are better than him.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by christistruth01: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

Does Bobrisky have a Job?
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by faceland: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
He is a real Yoruba guy. They love to party OVER EVERYTHING grin
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by package7(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Go and marry her, stop wasting her time jareh
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by wolesmile(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:

Explain further.

Don't mind ignorant people with hateful comments. Let me tag you to my comment.
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Peachcakes81: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is a big cake,must have cost lots of money to make it.

By the way,I also make delicious cakes. Contact me for your cakes,meatpie,chicken pie,doughnuts, chinchin etc.

WhatsApp/call me on 08127572345 or 08058855779

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by wolesmile(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
wolesmile:

Do you even know the meaning of lease in real estate?

If you have the opportunity of buying land in one of these estates, the deed of assignment you'll sign will bear lease (just like he showed you all ignorant online trolls) for 99 years, mostly. That's what I have on my document too, with the C of O. 99 years. Am I praying to live another 99 years on a property I bought at 40+?

Go and ask Adenuga, as big as he is, what the agreement on VGC is. Go ask all the big wigs in Parkview estate, Ikoyi. These are places where the price of ordinary land competes with state allocation. Go to Agbara estate. One of the cheapest. Property there starts from ₦30M. The document you'll sign is a lease for 99 years, together with the C of O.
Get yourself acquainted with property law.

Fira09

Read the above, and understand that some people will just hate without any reasonable reason and look down on anything people do. When God blesses people, I don't hate. I rejoice with them and pray God to bless me too on my own struggles. I don't fancy Bobrisky's lifestyle. What most people need to understand is that the ways of God is not the way of man. Do they even know whether hating on that person which they thought despicable will be delaying their own progress?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Benmob: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Bobrisky loves parties and cakes.
I love her fashion
which one be her again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
A senior man and more...grin
Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by Benmob: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
lesbiconverter:
He can spend loud audio money o! Let him stay there for a few days before the owner comes back grin

Then he goes back to Idris grin
omo d face can be used for horror movie in Hollywood grin grin grin, chunky still dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) by madgoat(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are so jealous because you cant even afford to rent a room and palour grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.