Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,738 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab (3940 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by BetterHeadline: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
A 27-year-old Lebanese man from Baalbeck in the Bekaa is suspected of killing his 26-year-old wife, also Lebanese, on Saturday night, an Internal Security Forces (ISF) source confirmed to L'Orient Today. The ISF source also confirmed that the victim had been shot 10 times.

A man, identified as the victim's brother, is seen saying, "I would have done the same thing if her husband had not done it," in reference to the murder of the young woman.

SOURCE
The tragedy occurred in Choueifat, south of Beirut. Following the killing of his wife, the man reportedly fled with the couple's children. Police have sealed the family's apartment, the security source added.

According to local media, the murder took place after the husband found photos of his wife (without hijab) on her phone.

When contacted by L'Orient-Le Jour, Ali Zaiter, the mayor of Hadath-Baalbeck, from which the suspect hails, said that what had transpired was a so-called "honor killing."

"Honor killing" is a term often used for murders carried out in reaction to behaviors perceived by some people as having brought dishonor to a family. The vast majority of honor killing victims are women.

Zaiter also mentioned a video circulating on social media networks in which a man, identified as the victim's brother, is seen saying, "I would have done the same thing if her husband had not done it," in reference to the murder of the young woman.

He added that the victim was buried in Beirut a few hours after being killed, but "not many people attended" the funeral.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Acekidc4(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Religion of piece at it again

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Toktee(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
BetterHeadline:
A 27-year-old Lebanese man from Baalbeck in the Bekaa is suspected of killing his 26-year-old wife, also Lebanese, on Saturday night, an Internal Security Forces (ISF) source confirmed to L'Orient Today. The ISF source also confirmed that the victim had been shot 10 times.

A man, identified as the victim's brother, is seen saying, "I would have done the same thing if her husband had not done it," in reference to the murder of the young woman.

SOURCE
May God punish Mohammed anywhere he is at the moment.

Islam is a curse to humanity.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Religion of piece at it again
Na their culture

Very soon all the women will start to japa from that country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Do not blame religion here. A Christian can commit this same crime for a different reason.

Blame those who cannot control their anger. Blame makers of weapons. Blame madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by OmoOlomo1: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
What would he have done if he had caught her on bed with another man?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by thesicilian: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
Do not blame religion here. A Christian can commit this same crime for a different reason.

Blame those who cannot control their anger. Blame makers of weapons. Blame madness.
Let's call a spade a spade, there's no other religion that has believers as fanatic as the so called religion of peace. You think it's a coincidence that more than 99.99% of the world's terrorists are of islamic origins?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
thesicilian:

Let's call a spade a spade, there's no other religion that has believers as fanatic
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by BetterHeadline: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
immortalcrown:

Honor killing is part and parcel of Islam, therefore, it isn't a crime in the religion.

Quran (18:65-81) - lays the theological groundwork for honor killings

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by superCleanworks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Millions of women in this religion will come and go in this life without ever knowing what freedom feels like.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by superCleanworks(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
immortalcrown:

this is a crime about dominance and control underlined by the teachings of THIS PARTICULAR RELIGION. It is not born out of impulsive anger but the desire to subdue and control a fellow human especially as it happens to be a woman, in accordance to the teachings. So don't try to be clever here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by DevilishMan: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mynd44 won't move this to FP because Seun is a fanatical Mozlem.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by wrongman665(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
OmoOlomo1:
What would he have done if he had caught her on bed with another man?
and the man as a christian.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by oloriooko(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
the woman used the head of a live cobra to scratch nose and she paid for it
she's aware of the madness and evil that reigns in her country so why would she take the barbaric laws of the land into her hands?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by TotoGame(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
The world will be a better place without islam, any society islam dominates, Peace dies

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
<
superCleanworks:

this is a crime about dominance and control underlined by the teachings of THIS PARTICULAR RELIGION. It is not born out of impulsive anger but the desire to subdue and control a fellow human especially as it happens to be a woman, in accordance to the teachings. So don't try to be clever here.
Your last sentence makes it look as if I am defending the man's religion. I only pointed out that some of my fellow Christians can commit a similar crime. What exactly do you mean by saying I am trying to be clever?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
BetterHeadline:

Honor killing is part and parcel of Islam, therefore, it isn't a crime in the religion.

Quran (18:65-81) - lays the theological groundwork for honor killings
Wow! Honestly, I never heard this before.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by AfroBeatDiary: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Religion of 'peace.' This Arabian culture is a curse on humanity.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Religion.

FOREIGN Religion.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Shinjawestern: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
< Your last sentence makes it look as if I am defending the man's religion. I only pointed out that some of my fellow Christians can commit a similar crime. What exactly do you mean by saying I am trying to be clever?

Never.

No Christian will act that way...

You are defending Ur fellow head slamming mohammadian terrorists,

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Never. No Christian will act that way...
You are defending Ur fellow head slamming mohammadian terrorists,
Suit yourself.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by ItisWell22(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Religion and the masses! 😢😒

10 f**king times!

He just didn’t want her alive, ever again.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by davillian(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
And the idiot would shout allahu Akbar...

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Can somebody remind me the capital of PAKISTAN !

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by UselessBuharist: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Can somebody remind me the capital of PAKISTAN !

Islamisbad

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by poshestmina(f): 3:37am On Aug 03, 2023
If Religion will take out the humanity in me,then I don't want it. undecided
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Came4amod: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2023
immortalcrown:

Blame brainwashed people like u .. who still see shit inside shit
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2023
The same thing should apply to mooslims here...Its not only Killl DAVIDO that is game....Shooting of wives for taking pictures without hijab must be emulated too..

That naija mooslim striker wey off jersey wen score for Don die
Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by immortalcrown(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Came4amod:

Blame brainwashed people like u .. who still see shit inside shit
Suit yourself.
Re: Man Shoots Wife 10 Times For Taking Pictures Without Wearing Hijab by Purvan(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Allah Akbar

Why she didn't wear hijab ??

What a careless wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide / Strange Lady Spotted Sitting In Front Of The Out-Of-Bound Emotan Statue In Edo. / How A Woman Was Killed And Her Body Parts Sold For Rituals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.