Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (31121 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Skillsnigeria: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
grin
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by chatinent: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:

It's not your business. You, what are you doing for the Lord?

Aquila and Priscilla were in ministry, serving together. Last time I checked God created a wife to be a helpmate for her husband.

People go just sit down for one corner they criticize others while not doing anything themselves.

Actually, my opinions aren't your business.

And when did Aquila and Priscilla take the lead in the congregation in the presence of qualified men? Didn't the bible condemn that?

When you allow religious bigotry to becloud simple judgements, you may never learn because everything isn't criticism.

When you hear sb having a different view from yours, you first run to defend your Christianity or what you feel is Christianity first before the facts. You think everyone talking about Christianity is attacking Christianity.

Anyways, have a nice century.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Arysexy(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Emedu:
Jagaban camp will be pleased with this. Igbo will indirectly help Jagaban to become president effortlessly by wasting their votes on Peter Obi.

Mumu man.

The woman is from Kaduna. The effort at making Obi look like a SE project is stale.

All well meaning Nigerians tired of APC and PDP misrule are queuing behind Peter Obi.

The era of your tribal politics is over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Soph1st: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
May God help us in 2023
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Watch as they will started attacking her or even want to shut her church down........ they are defiants sore lovers that is why Bitch like Kanu got them and transfered them to a bastards whom his father cannot boldly go for DNA to proof he begat him called Ekpa who is sitting their a s s at home forcefully every Monday.

If even I dey craze how can I vote Labour? A party I cam not even remember when last I have heard their name.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Upjis: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody indirectly working for Jagaban cheesy cheesy

Jagajaga go fail

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ChristineC: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
I won't waste my vote on a potential loser. Peter Obi cannot and will not win next year
the thread is for vote wasters

4 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by SarkinYarki: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Mumuman. Didn't you hear Obi loudly mentioned in her talk

May low IQ not be your undoing in life cheesy cheesy
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by PrinceMajestic: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Congregational stupidity, I can't imagine some so called senior men are there fooling around with the woman. Stupid men are seated there listening to someone that was banged from the back last night to direct them on politics.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by NLPoliceWoman: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by SarkinYarki: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Alphafeezay:

You know..... Abu vote outside Atiku is for jagaban good.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Blazebond(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeria needs a change in system of government,not a so called good person,we need a good system that is fair to all regions and states,we are not going to survive if the state's need to go running to Abuja to share revenue.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ChristineC: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
jrusky:
Watch as they will started attacking her or even want to shut her church down........ they are defiants sore lovers that is why Bitch like Kanu got them and transfered them to a bastards whom his father cannot boldly go for DNA to proof he begat him called Ekpa who is sitting their a s s at home forcefully every Monday.

If even I dey craze how can I vote Labour? A party I cam not even remember when last I have heard their name.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by NLPoliceWoman: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

I thought by now you should have changed your horrible lifestyle na?

You can never learn again Mr suffering and smiling
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:
What will happen if after 2023 Nigeria remains the same?

Thunder fire your mouth...

Not you ooo..

I mean your mouth u use talk am

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Toriagirl(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2022
But why do some Nigerians like suffer??
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Taiggarr: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2022
solochris:
The hurricane that will hit APC and PDP next year will be better imagined. The train is moving

Your brain is actually POLITICALLY STRUCTURE-LESS for you to say that..
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Better words aren't supposed to be used for Nigerians...

The sarcasm used is a much better word used for these species of beings here..

If you know you know...
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by kponkedenge(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Yes o...we are Obi-diently wasteful.

I'm proudly a vote waster.

3 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by naijapikin2(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
As much as I believe that peter obi is the best of the candidates. I don't believe in force-feeding my ideas on anyone. I don't agree that she should be saying such in a church. Truth is, there are tinubu supporters in that congregation. They are also atiku supporters in that church. So let them vote for their choice. As for me... OBI ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by redcliff: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113974631:
Structure has not helped us.
She is not far from the truth.

But here comes the City Boy,
The only Presidential Candidate with plans.

We were surprised to read here this morning that this man just got back to his Bourdilion house last night since many weeks ago that he was voted as the Presidential candidate for his political party.
He has been canvassing the length and breadth of this nation, not sitting on his oars!
He visited each and every of his fellow candidates he defeated during the primaries.
Building bridges.
And the official campaign time with the masses is not even here yet.

*singin*
Parti 2 lati ma pawon.
Open and close like a Laptop o

In life generally : as you lay your bed.............

Anywhere belle face, i thought you were supporting Osinbajo before? Your case is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by MatrixCircle: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody indirectly working for Jagaban cheesy cheesy
She is talking of Labour Party, Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Tingotoe: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
ChristineC:
the thread is for vote wasters
I can comment on any thread I so choose
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by donbrowser(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
Atiku and Tunubu can afford to underestimate peter obi.
Obi for your own good protect yourself with any thing tightening ur securitiies oooooooo

With which money? grin
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by redcliff: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
naijapikin2:
As much as I believe that peter obi is the best of the candidates. I don't believe in force-feeding my ideas on anyone. I don't agree that she should be saying such in a church. Truth is, there are tinubu supporters in that congregation. They are also atiku supporters in that church. So let them vote for their choice. As for me... OBI ALL THE WAY

Na all this keeping quiet saying nothing make us dey where we dey today. In bible times prophets were all in politics infact God used them to choose and dethrone kings. Rulers called on prophets to hear their views so what changed from then and now? Why cant these ones also say it as it is?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ogunmourinho(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu 2023 insha allah.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Arysexy(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
jrusky:

I'm sure you don't have data to watch the video. If you did and wrote the above, then your comprehension ability is in question.

Now go and watch the video first and stop commenting based on topic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:

Actually, my opinions aren't your business.

And when did Aquila and Priscilla take the lead in the congregation in the presence of qualified men? Didn't the bible condemn that?

When you allow religious bigotry to becloud simple judgements, you may never learn because everything isn't criticism.

When you hear sb having a different view from yours, you first run to defend your Christianity or what you feel is Christianity first before the facts. You think everyone talking about Christianity is attacking Christianity.

Anyways, have a nice century.

Of course you will speak rubbish when you don't understand the context of scriptures and therefore misapply them. This is how many people give false doctrines.

Where in the Bible did it ever say women should never take a lead in the congregation? Is that what Paul was saying? Was he talking about pastoring a church or orderliness in a hierarchical ministry?

Was Pheobe in the bible not a deacon who Paul commended men to? was Junia not a female Apostle which meant she was of high rank than any men Pastors in a congregation?

If you don't understand context of scriptures you need a lesson in understanding comprehensive grammatical texts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Kogi State Live (pics) / Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.