Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (31127 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Oluwatobiloba07: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
chase4:
Pastor Sarah Omakwu asks Nigerians to "waste" their votes and vote for the "structureless party. Calls herself a vote "waster"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XeWwkAlaYw

I can't just stop laughing ehn, politics isn't done on alter, social media, or blabbering

I come in peace
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by jacconng: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
The plain truth, it's simple, vote for same old people and continue to suffer , languish and die
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by LLMG: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
you wish, but very sorry. keep your propangada to yourself, lair.
EkelediliBuhari:
in case you didnt know, all the "big" churches in Lagos work directly with TInubu.

the truth will unveil itself before the end of this year...

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I am not a zero pedigree lowlife like you please ..My family produced two state governor equivalent before Obi ever thought of being governor so rest please ...You think everyone is the same as you ko?
Talakanaire, the opposite of a millionaire. You are broke, black & stinking boy.
Your family's best product is your miserable self.
If you want to disgrace yourself further, I challenge you to a political debate on how & why you come to de-market Peter Obi.
And for your info, I m not an Igbowoman neither do I do follow-follow. I just dislike online rats like you who just do anyhow.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ufotunang: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:
What will happen if after 2023 Nigeria remains the same?
...then Nigeria suffer for another 8 years... from fry pan to fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ufotunang: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yes we support structureless party
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by bethranddenzel: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
post=113974631:
Structure has not helped us.
She is not far from the truth.

But here comes the City Boy,
The only Presidential Candidate with plans.

We were surprised to read here this morning that this man just got back to his Bourdilion house last night since many weeks ago that he was voted as the Presidential candidate for his political party.
He has been canvassing the length and breadth of this nation, not sitting on his oars!
He visited each and every of his fellow candidates he defeated during the primaries.
Building bridges.
And the official campaign time with the masses is not even here yet.

*singin*
Parti 2 lati ma pawon.
Open and close like a Laptop o

In life generally : as you lay your bed.............
you Don start again.... Repackaging gabbage... Dude is just too desperate, after all it is a call to serve and he should allow the people to decide... If not for the fact that politics is now so lucrative everybody wan become politician
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by chase4(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:
What will happen if after 2023 Nigeria remains the same?

It means Nigerians are yet to reach their breaking point. Get your PVC and vote in the change you want to see.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by olas24u(f): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Ok, I can't vote for my candidate in your region, but my tax is good for your region

Una never begin cry

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by BJanta: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
solochris:
The hurricane that will hit APC and PDP next year will be better imagined. The train is moving

the train moving to Egypt ?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Akurakambe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
ntebong:
Tinubu is foremost political strategist in Nigeria, a master at the political game, most of the obiDent e-warriors shouting vote structure-less party are agents of APC with intent to confused and deceived indiscernible SE peoples to waste their votes believing structure-less PO of LP will win 2023 presidential election with a view to gain advantage over PDP by dividing SE votes . The just concluded Ekiti election should be an eyes opener for the obiDent servants were LP scores 195 votes.

SE voters should realized that election is serious business, only those that invested strategically and built bridges win, a clear case of lack of investment in political parties process is the woeful performance of all the SE candidates in the last APC and PDP primaries even Umahi a sitting governor failed to gain support from delegates outside his state even SE delegates voted someone else, Okorocha scores zero.

SE should realized that a vote for LP is waste of votes, and give APC advantage over PDP, then they should be ready for 16 years political wilderness. SW 8 years, North 8 years before power returned to the South, if by then SE have learnt their lesson , then they can be consider.

In America where we borrowed democracy from, practice a 2-party system, Democrat and Republicans, there are many other structure-less party like LP, and can never will presidential election.

It is a fact that PO is the best among the candidates with capacity to turn things around but he is in capacity-less platform to get there.

We are sounding this warming to let obiDent servants know political implication of voting LP, which amount to wasting votes and the fear of SE waiting another 16 years if APC wins.

A vote for PDP will ensure power coming back to SE in (4 or 8 years) time.

LP party does not have any elected members in the 774 LG of Nigeria, and no candidates in most states in the north, like Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi etc, even in SE, Umahi declared Ebonyi state will votes for APC, same with Uzor of Abia state, Stella Obuah a PDP senatorial candidates in Amanbra state was mocking PO were he will get votes from to win 2023 election, SE vote wisely to avoid political Obituary.

Oga, this shit you're saying here won't work. SE people don't follow their leaders and nobody tell us who to vote for in an election.

Enough of this emotional blackmail, let PDP campaign and leave LP and Peter Obi alone.
Whether PDP like it or not SE will massively vote for Peter Obi, whether he wins or not.

Two southerners being on a ballot should've been an advantage to Atiku, But it's seems like he's depending on SE votes ��� we'll shock PDP and Atiku this time. Let Tinubu win if Obi cannot win.

You guys don't know what is happening in SE sha, nobody is buying voting PDP. We all want to waste our votes.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Efxfuture: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Antai123:
At this point I don't care who wins, Tinubu is most likely to be the president, he has the money to share. He has the support of the deciders, majority of the northern governor's are with him.

Though Peter Obi remains the only viable option we have.

Just vote for Obi, leave Inec to announce the Winner
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Efxfuture: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
jrusky:
Watch as they will started attacking her or even want to shut her church down........ they are defiants sore lovers that is why Bitch like Kanu got them and transfered them to a bastards whom his father cannot boldly go for DNA to proof he begat him called Ekpa who is sitting their a s s at home forcefully every Monday.

If even I dey craze how can I vote Labour? A party I cam not even remember when last I have heard their name.

I hope you have prospered with the once you hear their name everyday and remember your kids will also know you sold their future for hearing name of looters. Give your future a chance. Vote for prosperity. APC and PDP cannot afford to see you prosper. They keep the goodies for their kids alone. Don’t be a slave to your oppressor.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Efxfuture: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
compton11:
grin grin grin grin

You can only classify women how you think about your mother and sisters. I believe you are telling us about them right now.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Efxfuture: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Stop showing me comments from tribalists. Peter Obi is being supported by yorubas, Middle beltans, SS, North, SE etc.

People will vote for their candidate wherever they live.

You mean Middle Belt Elite, we the commoners know him and support him.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by MadamExcellency: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
emerged01:
Religion and Tribalism have finished Nigerians. I'm a Christian I wont support this act on pulpit. If it was an Imam telling his followers to vote Atiku internet would have been on fire. All pastors need to be cautioned, they are to maintain peace not to set Nigeria on fire.

You didn't understand her. Let me refresh your memory.

Muslim APC Governors are telling us that APC can't win with a Christian Vice President unless a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

What do you call that?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by jrusky(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
[s]
Efxfuture:

I hope you have prospered with the once you hear their name everyday and remember your kids will also know you sold their future for hearing name of looters. Give your future a chance. Vote for prosperity. APC and PDP cannot afford to see you prosper. They keep the goodies for their kids alone. Don’t be a slave to your oppressor.
[/s]

Your headache I give no shit.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Wwwq: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
How
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Olodo
Use Ekiti state election done last Saturday as a yardstick... the elites were no where to be found.

Out of 900k registered voters, only about 300k (One third) came out to vote

Ok brilliant kid. Netflix and Telemundo will replace voting time. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Billygee2u: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
solochris:
The hurricane that will hit APC and PDP next year will be better imagined. The train is moving
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by emerged01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
MadamExcellency:

You didn't understand her. Let me refresh your memory.

Muslim APC Governors are telling us that APC can't win with a Christian Vice President unless a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

What do you call that?
Bro,such should not be said on pulpit.
Religion and tribalism will damage this country beyond repair.
Telling the congregation who to vote is absurd. No Nigeria politician can be trusted.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by chase4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
emerged01:

Bro,such should not be said on pulpit.
Religion and tribalism will damage this country beyond repair.
Telling the congregation who to vote is absurd. No Nigeria politician can be trusted.

I don't think she was being religious. People just want all the evil going on to stop. Leaders need to understand that there are consequences for actions/inactions taken during their administrations. If not Nigeria will continue to slide.
We are one. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by ajumma(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.

Please let’s pray for better governance! Enough of threatening!
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by marelmedia: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
ajumma:
FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.

Please let’s pray for better governance! Enough of threatening!

I don't the issue here is about the religion.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by jrobbins: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Emedu:
Jagaban camp will be pleased with this. Igbo will indirectly help Jagaban to become president effortlessly by wasting their votes on Peter Obi.

But I'm in the North central and most of us here are daily becoming vote wasters
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by compton11(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Efxfuture:

You can only classify women how you think about your mother and sisters. I believe you are telling us about them right now.
bitch I'm I the one that make the statement?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by chase4(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2022
jrobbins:

But I'm in the North central and most of us here are daily becoming vote wasters

Poverty and suffering has no religion or tribe, if/when a genuinely good person is in power, the whole country prospers.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by nedzuby: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2022
post=113974631:
Structure has not helped us.
She is not far from the truth.

But here comes the City Boy,
The only Presidential Candidate with plans.

We were surprised to read here this morning that this man just got back to his Bourdilion house last night since many weeks ago that he was voted as the Presidential candidate for his political party.
He has been canvassing the length and breadth of this nation, not sitting on his oars!
He visited each and every of his fellow candidates he defeated during the primaries.
Building bridges.
And the official campaign time with the masses is not even here yet.

*singin*
Parti 2 lati ma pawon.
Open and close like a Laptop o

In life generally : as you lay your bed.............

My candidate for this election was Prof but since he didn’t win the primaries I will have to shift to BAT.

BAT is a strategist, he has been planning for this election since and has been making his moves silently and when he wins now people will be shouting he rigged the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by chase4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
nedzuby:

My candidate for this election was Prof but since he didn’t win the primaries I will have to shift to BAT.

BAT is a strategist, he has been planning for this election since and has been making his moves silently and when he wins now people will be shouting he rigged the election.
You are within your right to vote who you believe will make Nigeria a better place. At the end of the day the winner will be in the driving seat and the rest of us will live with the consequences of our choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Visits President Buhari In Aso Villa (Photo) / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.