Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet (45666 Views)

Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by PeergateIntl: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
cry

We'll get there too.

Join us as we bring to you cheaper than normal data services.

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hei.....and I am here looking for #2•6million kpere to buy Nissan cabster

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Omoooooo x 100
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Cj4charles(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chai somebody's net worth in Nigeria
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by ViceGovernor: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Some people have more money than sense undecided
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by chukkystar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
They get to improve their brand especially if they have a Business plus if they can charm Buffet, they get a direct contact with one of the richest people ever
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by miqos02(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Someone clearly had $19m to throwaway.
really? Do you know you can write a book based on that lunch , don't forget he will have more access to buffet that.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
If e be one useless sheikh pikin undecided

That's why na dem wey dey easy to scam pass
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Konjiboii: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
$5 suya and I go dey okay
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
miqos02:
really? Do you know you can write a book based on that lunch , don't forget he will have more access to buffet that.
Who book epp? That guy na bastard....money I dey find to make all my moni complete
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Konjiboii:
$5 suya and I go dey okay
Las las na still cabbage, newspaper and onions u go chop grin
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Kingozymandias(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:

Now you see why you are poor?

Having lunch with such a man means you get to pick his brain on some of your business ideas and get first hand advise from the guru

No business school on earth can give you the knowledge this man will share with you..

You are just funny

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Backpedal: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
lathrowinger:
I hope Pandora won't hear this, he will send EBUBUAGU to kill that man instantly
This one has no sense at all

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Treasure17(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whooping $19m. Money pass money abeg.
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Kingozymandias(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Obviously an Arab rich dude who wants to learn a thing or two about business with Buffet!!

Wise investment!

Very wise investment indeed...

Imagine having an opportunity to pay N50 million for a lunch with Dangote or Alakija ?

Bros I will grab that opportunity with both hands

Only the discerning will understand the benefits.. the poor ones will never understand. See them on the front page

4 Likes

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Rebuke: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
This one loud sha.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Konjiboii: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kaiair:

Las las na still cabbage, newspaper and onions u go chop grin

My question be say,who go still pay for the dinner?
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Treasure17(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Peter Obi will never do such!

He will rather go meet with Naira Marley for free.
Naira Marley of all people? You really debase our star boy Obi. Your username is waiting for you at your doorstep. grin
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:

This is the modern day oracle you are speaking about.
Five minutes with him and you join the club of billionaires.... that is if you have faith.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Kingozymandias(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
So many poverty stricken and uninformed youths who will die poor in Nigeria ...

Just go through the front page and see their comments.... They say this is a waste of money, they say this is rubbish or foolishness.. but they are so unwise and I can boldly tell you most.of them will die very poor in their old age because their minds cant grasp the wisdom in investing $19 million to get wisdom... This is why they will all die poor because they only think of instant gratification.

They type fancy words but lack depth of character. If these are an example of the youth be rest assured Nigeria won't get better .

It's alarming the number slowpoke's calling this a waste of money indeed. It worries me to think these people are so mentally handicapped their brains can't fathom the enormity of this opportunity.

Kai I pity the children those youths will bring to the world. Poverty will be their destiny

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ulululu. Oh after labouring, swindling and eating of the sweaty overworked and underpaid backs of the working class, they pour all that money into useless ventures for the sake of tax evasion or frivolities. I am waiting for Nigerians to do their normals and attack me. Overmaterialistic douchebags.
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
EmptyGarden:

This is a man Bill Gates squeezed 30 minutes of his busy time to meet, and ended up cancelling all his appointments for more time to spend with him.

That guy will likely gain more than that amount in ideas, and, he'll possibly end up on Buffet's contacts list if he manages to sell himself well to the BILLIONAIRE.

One recommendation, and the $19,000,000 may be wiped clean plus profit.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by ashawopikin(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Just wow....anyways it's his money.

contrarily it's not a throwaway but rather it's more of an investment involvement!
Be guided.
In another news you too yes you can earn via online too even if it's just $100 weekly or monthly....reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for Tips....howbeit if you need mentorship on any Digital Skill we are running a promo for all Digital Skill training courses on our database for a 50% Slash on the fees duration is two weeks. Hurry now while offer lasts.

@Seniorwriter
nope, it's for charity
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Joygift3666: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Vanity upon vanity
All is poverty

Who carry payint wey I spread for rope?
As I dey comot, air blow am mama Dinko dog carry am enter backyard, go ask am.
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Kingozymandias(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
lathrowinger:

What's your problem?

You must be new here. Let me reiterate. We shit down trolls who come her eto spread tribalism for cheap likes ...

We have dealt with bigger trolls who achieved renowned on this forum.. behave yourself and you will be left alone, persist and you will be banned before 12 noon tomorrow.

Respect yourself and the forum

Keep your teibakims in your house of social circles...

Ignore this at your own discomfort.

1 Like

Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Anakazo22: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Peter Obi will never do such!

He will rather go meet with Naira Marley for free.

But he is a billionaire
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by mrkings84(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
When me I never eat since today just because nothing gum me!, This life no balance at all!
Re: Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet by Johnnydboy: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
UstazAhmed:
Wasted money. Is he the Prophet Mohammed PBUH?
even for free I no go launch with Mohammed .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.