Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu (43703 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Pandev(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
jimyjames:

So Buhari became president cause he wanted to complete yar'adua's tenure, not about bringing change to Nigeria? Tinubu right from the beginning of his campaign all he talks about is his lifetime ambition of being a president, not about bringing about change in the current situation Nigeria is facing, Nigeria has about 200 million people with close to 400 ethnic group, why should governing Nigeria be about 1 persons life ambition?
that's campaign and not manifesto.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by sky4r: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish
He fought and won for lagos, let ekiti fight for ekiti and let benue man fight for benue, simple
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Pandev(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Should lagosians get their PVCs to vote because no lagosians has ever been president? Is that a criteria for the office of president?
that's not a criterion, just campaign.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by olatuns2017: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
itchykuci:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/19/apc-ticket-when-i-was-almost-fed-up-i-resorted-to-prayers-tinubu/

When you can't understand simple English

That was the highest position before he broke the jinx

He installed and supported many lagosians after.....the likes of speaker Gbaja and proxy odale pasto....

Hate will continue to hurt igbos mind

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by olatuns2017: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
naijaguy1234:
What a fighter. BAT 2023 !

From a regional common Leandro a National leader. He surely worked for it and paid his dues . Tell me one colleague of his in 1999 that is his match now ? He’s by far way ahead of them.

***Copied list***

Leave igbos and Igbos

They vowed here that Tinubu cannot win APC ticket

They even said PMB can never be president

To them it's Jubril that is president

Pls allow them to enjoy their foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Highest office obtained by an ekiti man nko? What about a benue man? People go just Dey talk rubbish
When Ekiti/Benue man contributed to the nation?
"Accordingly to BAT"
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by phemmyfour: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Dividing the nation using tribe, religion, geopolitical zone....and now state of origin.

Who did this to us?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Chopcy29: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pandev:
your tears always give me joy, please cry more grin

Lol
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by jimyjames(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pandev:
that's campaign and not manifesto.

You can't separate campaign from manifesto, a political campaign should reflect it's manifesto, tinubu is copying exactly what awolowo did in 1978 , awolowo travelled all over the country to campaign and all he talked about was his life time ambition of becoming Nigerian President, even if it's for just one day he will be satisfied, he was defeated by shagari an underdog in politics
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Starz825(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
itchykuci:

Ipob catastrophe in south east might be small compared to what oluomo boys will do in Lagos when your tyrant Jagaban becomes king of Nigeria.
Stop talking Rubbish...
The tyrant jagaban is already the president of Lagos technically...and oluomo boys didn't do more than what they are doing now ..

Guys it's high time you knew why this oluomo guys are very popular in Lagos....

Lagos is a very populated area ... almost everybody in lagos is in lagos to make money so as this boys....
They are touts ..no job nothing..
Instead of the then governor of Lagos in person of bola Ahmed tinubu to send them away or keep arresting them..he decided to find them a source of living....he believes once a man have a source of living..he will have a sense of responsibility.......that's the beginning of why these guys ask for Owo mi da......
If not for that idea ....
Lagos wouldn't have been at least a safer place to stay, live and do business..because the so called touts will continue to bring havoc upon peace loving Nigerians living in lagos....

Only a liar will claim oluomo boys entered his house to steal his money or his properties
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Slurity(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Should that be the criteria for a lagosian to be president of Nigeria?
He is just referring to it to make everyone understand that Lagos too has right to it, it is not a criteria we all know that.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
This liar still get mouth to talk.... ?

Having deceived Nigerians to vote for Buhari, he should hide his head in shame...

Nigerians will reject him next year...

APC must Fall .... APC must Fail

Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slurity:
He is just referring to it to make everyone understand that Lagos too has right to it, it is not a criteria we all know that.

Did any body prevent lagosians from being president?
If you are saying that Lagos has a right to it, then you are saying that it is a criteria.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Anaerobi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
tibatobi:
I know that ibo cannot have a 5 % opportunity to rule Nigeria..... So dey are always pain when dey see other tribe ahead of them

Keep tribalism aside Bro. Tell yourself the truth ... If Zulum was to be in ballot, I will vote him.... Be honest young Man.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Eseosa20(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
He's always quoting the wrong reasons to be president. Smh!!
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Worksunlimited: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=itchykuci post=113971574]

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/19/apc-ticket-when-i-was-almost-fed-up-i-resorted-to-prayers-tinubu/[/quote

Tinubu that's not from Lagos state
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Horlah04(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
He said and I quote
“There is no Lagos indigene that has had the opportunity to become President of Nigeria, despite the contribution of the state to the national stability and progress,”. This is the simple truth. He's not my preferred candidate tho but that doesn't mean we should see the truth and phrase it to something else.

Ddeliverer007:
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Onelove508: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is Femi Gbajabiamila not a lagosian
Is the office of the speaker not the third highest?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by whirlout: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
So this is tinubu's campaign manifesto.

He wants to rule because it's his turn.

He wants to rule because no lagosian has attained a higher position than chief judge.

As marginalised as the South East is Peter Obi has never said he wants to rule because no Igbo man has tasted power for over 50years, he has spent his time looking for solutions to the multiple problems Nigeria and Nigerians are facing.

Yet some people feel tinubu is a better choice than Peter Obi.

Just know that if you vote tinubu and he wins, what you suffered under Buhari would be a child's play compared to what you'll suffer under tinubu. Cos tinubu would treat Nigeria like his personal property.

This I have seen.

Unfortunately Nigerians too much like suffering..they love been oppressed, they love hunger and begging up and down screaming Sai baba, Sai baba or Jagaban this, Jagaban that. The guy said it is my turn to be president, imagine the entitlement as if it is family business or family throne. The case study of how this guy will run Nigerias, besides looting the treasury, this guy will convert every tangible asset to his family asset. I wont be surprised if his Alpha beta extends on the national scale. Pls dont tell me anything about development either 'cos that isn't his personal money. Sadly it is the same with Atiku..so that leaves u with the lesser of all those evils, Kwankaso or Obi. Use your vote wisely.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by BleedTears: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How I wished I could articulate you sincerely but you are neither here nor there...

BleedTears... Good handle, may it not happen to you and I, though!

Thanks for understanding that I am a free spirit,

Like I said, you owe me nothing and I owe you nothing. If I ask you to give me money or anything of yours and you refused abd I said you're stingy it's an insult and not criticism.

If I elect you or appoint you to do something and you didn't do it or you didn't do it well. And I came out and say you didn't do it well it's a criticism. Because it's your job to do those things, you owe it to me and to everyone that appoints or elected you.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Phrankin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:
Tinubu is a chauvinistic tribal bigot.

Most Yoruba Muslims support him not because he is more capable but because of Tribe and religion.

All this man has been shouting is

It is MY TURN
It is the turn of Yoruba

Now it is the turn of a Lagosian

Wetin concern me self.

I am not the one to beg for food in the next 8 years. I have been rescued from poverty by God of heaven and no going back
my own be say I go just go US, my second country and be watching you people for tv.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by gr8femfred: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bring your dad now...the hatred from igbos is so loud and nothing you can do about it TINUBU LO KAN ..
OBISCAM IS GOING NO WHERE

Anaerobi:
Nigeria Deserve something better than This man please
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by benheaven(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2022
WHERE WILL TINUBU AND ATIKU LEAD YOU PEOPLE TO?........... TO THE GRAVE?
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by Vitally123: 1:40am On Jun 21, 2022
Only them have ambition abi? How about those whose ambitions they frustrated and truncated with their greed and inhuman policies? Hey, hey, "what is good for the goose is good for the gander". They have made their lives, they should allow the upcoming generation to feel the commonwealth which God endowed this nation with; enough of the rhetoric please! People should think of retirement; a 35 year old youth is too old to be employed while 70-80 years and above are scrambling for national appointments and some can't reason well. Hey, who bewitched you in this country called Nigeria? God is still awake and will get his glory if people can't advise themselves. Meanwhile "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and everything in it", (Psalms 24:1). Not politicians.
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by jrobbins: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2022
He just feels it's a right, he has nothing to offer
Re: Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu by oln: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Mumu Bigot,

Thinking I must be politically correct to make any point.. Whether it is a parish o or not, point has been made clear.

No other voice in the land must be heard in the land except for support of Peter Obi.

Oh, what tolerance..

The Obi movement has shot itself in the foot with this move, everyone now sees an authoritarian and despotic government in the making.

Ewu nama,

Read back and assimilate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election / Ten Places Buhari Can Get A Trillion Naira Within 90days In Office / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.