Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1495953 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (4701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

DonJ abeg listen to this man, na better he dey yarn u so o. Personally each time I see those screenshots u usually upload, I just skip them and don't bother read most of the post that accompanies it. E dey tire person.
Seconded.

D incessant floods caused by d screenshots is not worth it...

I believe his points has been seen by virtually everyone on this thread....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

Seconded.

D incessant floods caused by d screenshots is not worth it...
I believe his points has been seen by virtually everyone on this thread....

Sege you have personally called me out on some occasions for what you percive is my "thin skin" to insults. Now, Have you at any point in the last 6 months called dayo out for those things you saw? Or did you not just want to create "unnecessary problem" for yourself? Or did you think those things weren't "really that bad"?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Sege you have personally called me out on some occasions for what you percive is my "thin skin" to insults. Now, Have you at any point in the last 6 months called dayo out for those things you saw? Or did not just want to create "unnecessary problem" for yourself?
My belief is everyone is tribalistic by default but many take it to the extreme.

I have pointed out to oasisx as well as dayo that they are as guilty as you are in terms of expressions which I deem too extreme..

I don't think dayo is as guilty as you are in repeating an already seen screenshots just to score a point.....that is what I think we are talking about.

Whenever I see dayo's reply to you..it is more of a counter attack to your already provoked message.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
So apparently the paramount Ruler of Enira land was issued a query following the visit of Buhari and the bomb blast that happened the day he was to commission some projects in Kogi state .

Just reading his response to the query shows Traditional rulers ( whether first class , second class of last class sef ) are at the mercy of political office holders whom they must not have issues with . Politicians no rate those people at all .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

My belief is everyone is tribalistic by default but many take it to the extreme.

I have pointed out to oasisx as well as dayo that they are as guilty as you are in terms of expressions which I deem too extreme..

I don't think dayo is as guilty as you are in repeating an already seen screenshots just to score a point.....that is what I think we are talking about.

Whenever I see dayo's reply to you..it is more of a counter attack to your already provoked message.......

Otem bless you guy
Ignore the werey make he enter igbo rere

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So apparently the paramount Ruler of Enira land was issued a query following the visit of Buhari and the bomb blast that happened the day he was to commission some projects in Kogi state .

Just reading his response to the query shows Traditional rulers ( whether first class , second class of last class sef ) are at the mercy of political office holders whom they must not have issues with . Politicians no rate those people at all .
You are late, we talked about it last week where all these rulers are just figure heads and boy to governors
Especially those wike boys he insulted that year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Sege you have personally called me out on some occasions for what you percive is my "thin skin" to insults. Now, Have you at any point in the last 6 months called dayo out for those things you saw? Or did not just want to create "unnecessary problem" for yourself? Or did you think those things weren't "really that bad"?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You are late, we talked about it last week where all these rulers are just figure heads and boy to governors
Especially those wike boys he insulted that year

Na wa o. So any small boy can become governor today and just discipline a king that has been ruling since he was in primary school .

Make dem kuku cancel traditional rulers seat then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. So any small boy can become governor today and just discipline a king that has been ruling since he was in primary school .

Even orunmila no they pick any ruler na the governors be ifa now
Why our oba of lagoon staff enter jiji grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
As much as I don't see Obi winning the election if he can win the majority of votes down south he will have bragging rights going into the future election cycles. From a negotiating point of view he could rightly brag I come with this guaranteed number of votes so will most definitely be the dominant partner in any future alliance. Kwankwaso looks like PO's best bet to crack the north. I think Rabiu will also come to that realization after a brain resetting loss in this year's election like PMB in 2011.

DissTroy:

I explained why Kwankwaso would be angry back in May before there was any primary in any party, and why he felt entitled to be the presidential candidate of any their force alternative to APC and PDP.

It's just his ego. He'd regret it for life. But Kwankwaso would have been another Atiku-like VP in Obi's wheel as president. He's more powerful and influential than it's even captured in the media. Only of the candidates (VP or presidential) who has the Northern fundamentalists' votes on lock even before the primaries.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:
Na Otem be some people problem

Jihad na some people problem

Election na some people problem

Hero na some people problem

Problem caneva Lai Lai finish just like dis poster problem needs attention too.
Everybody with him own wahala grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
chrisooblog:
As much as I don't see Obi winning the election if he can win the majority of votes down south he will have bragging rights going into the future election cycles. From a negotiating point of view he could rightly brag I come with this guaranteed number of votes so will most definitely be the dominant partner in any future alliance. Kwankwaso looks like PO's best bet to crack the north. I think Rabiu will also come to that realization after a brain resetting loss in this year's election like PMB in 2011.

After OBJs experience with Atiku, No Presidential candidate will pick a very politically strong Vice President. If you end up winning, This is the recipe for an intra party civil war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Everybody with him own wahala grin grin
This one wahala too strong

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

I have pointed out to oa.sisx as well as dayo that they are as guilty as you are in terms of expressions which I deem too extreme..

Maybe then I think we're mis-defining the term tribalism or not ascribing the right words to his actions. Because there is a big difference in liking and venerating your tribe or culture and then outrightly hating deeply and consistently looking down upon another tribe. You can see that the posts I paste here are not of him necessarily highlighting the goodness or best attributes of being Yoruba but consistently denigrating other tribes.

I mean, one of those posts advocates that Igbo people be put in slave labor camps, that's not just tribalism or whatever, that's evil.

So I think it's a mistake to generalize his actions as "we're all the same". Noo. There is a huge gap there. A child who stole meat from the pot is different from armed robber stealing money in the bank. There's a very huge leap there.

And my insistence is on him addressing this and not pretending like it never happened.
Remember what I told you was my reason for even discovering all these. Earlier in the campaign when everyone was completely high on the Obi mania, for this person to have already started mercilessly insulting Obi from the get go spoke to what would have happened if these findings were not made public..

If I didn't do what I did, this person would be here cunningly selling us the Tinubu campaign while insulting the hell out of Obi and we wouldn't have known the cynical motivations for his actions. So i intend for him to address why his mind has been carved like this towards an entire tribe

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Maybe then I think we're mis-defining the term tribalism or not ascribing the right words to his actions. Because there is a big difference in liking and venerating your tribe or culture and then outrightly hating deeply and consistently looking down upon another tribe. You can see that the posts I paste here are not of him necessarily highlighting the goodness or best attributes of being Yoruba but consistently denigrating other tribes.

I mean, one of those posts advocates that Igbo people be put in slave labor camps, that's not just tribalism or whatever, that's evil.

So I think it's a mistake to generalize his actions as "we're all the same". Noo. There is a huge gap there. A child who stole meat from the pot is different from armed robber stealing money in the bank. There's a very huge leap there.

And my insistence is on him addressing this and not pretending like it never happened.
Remember what I told you was my reason for even discovering all these. Earlier in the campaign when everyone was completely high on the Obi mania, for this person to have already started mercilessly insulting Obi from the get go spoke to what would have happened if these findings were not made public..

If I didn't do what I did, this person would be here cunningly selling us the Tinubu campaign while insulting the hell out of Obi and we wouldn't have known the cynical motivations for his actions. So i intend for him to address why his mind has been carved like this towards an entire tribe

All they are saying is we get the message u are trying to pass across.. At the end of the day, too much of everything is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I still think these things depend o, like in Edo State, we don't joke with the Oba, and I doubt there's any governor that will be crazed enough to do this with the Oba of Benin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Maybe then I think we're mis-defining the term tribalism or not ascribing the right words to his actions. Because there is a big difference in liking and venerating your tribe or culture and then outrightly hating deeply and consistently looking down upon another. You can see that the posts I paste her are not of him necessarily highlighting the goodness of being Yoruba but constantly denigrating other tribes.
I mean one of those posts advocates Igbo people be put in slave labor camps, that's not just tribalism, that's evil.

Remember what I told you was my reason for even discovering all these. Earlier in the campaign when everyone was completely high on the Obi mania, for this person to have already started denigrating Obi from the get go spoke to what would have happened if these findings were not made public..

If I didn't do what I did, this person would be here cunningly selling us the Tinubu campaign and we wouldn't have known the motivations for this. So i intend for him to address why his mind has been carved like this towards an entire tribe

Remember what led me to discovering those s
Bro...chill on this issue. I have tried my best to plead with you too. let it slide. This doesn't mean people here don't know who is who.

Like sege said. Every one is tribalistic by default..but some people take it to the extreme length and spew venom publicly.

You can debate with dayo on fresh issues without opening old wound.

Oya do this one for the Obidients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:
joe what do you say about Buhari who is neck deep in romance with Boko Haram and marauding herds men and Tinubu has never criticized for once.

I will tell you one thing now: your very future and those of your kids and that of Nigeria hangs on this year's election producing Peter Obi.

Why?

Because for once if Obi wins from nowhere, it's power to the people. Our democracy would have taken a big stride in independence, transparency and accountability.

It would forever change the landscape of democracy, human rights, oppression and good governance because power will ultimately lie on the people and the ballot box will be the tool every politician will fear the most.

Atiku or Tinubu will only symbolize the continuation of the status quo; selection of candidates by a few political elite, chosen ones and systemic rigging against the everyday Nigerians.

You really need to know that this election is different from all other before it because Nigeria's democracy is at the crossroads.

If Atiku or Tinubu wins the usual way as par rigging, all our voices and agitation would have been for nothing and the people would have lost all zeal to vehemently campaign to vote for reforms.

You really need to see this from a national survivability angle.

And trust me, Peter Obi would deal with IPOB more than Buhari can ever do.
If there's one thing I can predict about Obi now is that he will be a pacifier when he becomes president

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
izzou:

Now you see why I didn't attack him when he 'barged' in two days ago?
He's a very open-minded and forward-thinking guy. I've known him to be so over the years.
He just felt the need to defend Joe who's our mutual friend but mistook the context.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Theflint1:
I still think these things depend o, like in Edo State, we don't joke with the Oba, and I doubt there's any governor that will be crazed enough to do this with the Oba of Benin.

Remember the Emir of Kano was sacked by Ganduje. That's another first class, prominent ruler
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Emaprince:
Bro.. I have tried my best to plead with you too. let it slide. This doesn't mean people here don't know who is who.

StarchAndBanga:

All they are saying is we get the message u are trying to pass across..

But how on earth will I know that people truly understand the depth of what I'm saying if only 2 people on this thread have dared to speak against it?? Because from my eyes, it just looks like people are pretending to be okay with it happening?
I usually do tackle dayo on this once he gets involved in our politics because I do fear that he will influence people's mind without them grasping his cynical motivation.

How would I know that people understand him already if not a single person has gathered the mind to address him on it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
DissTroy:

Now you see why I didn't attack him when he 'barged' in two days ago?
He's a very open-minded and forward-thinking guy. I've known him to be so over the years.
He just felt the need to defend Joe who's our mutual friend but mistook the context.
Hahaha.....he came in like a dog that lost its way...attacking every one. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Emaprince:
Hahaha.....he came in like a dog that lost its way...attacking every one. grin

As in!! grin grin
How do you just enter a new thread and start calling everyone idiots_? Like what are you trying to achieve?
Anyways,I remember that bimfo too came in that way. It's almost like you just want to make your presence known or something. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Remember the Emir of Kano was sacked by Ganduje. That's another first class, prominent ruler
You really can't get the way the Oba of Benin is revered by the people of Edo unless you're an Edo or grew there. This concept of first class and second class King is more a Yoruba thing I believe, we don't see our king in that light.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

What is her personal view to ur analysis on who you think is the best candidate

She can easily belittle her previous post as acting on impulse without any analysis...

Someone telling another person that he will meet his end should never be understated.

To your first question, it is clear to me that the 4 top presidential candidate should be sold to animal herders and put to work for the rest of their lives. Ger statement affirms what Donjazet has also told us: That Peter Obi failed as a Governor

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Sultan of Sokoto and the defacto head of all Moslems in Nigeria Dasuki was removed by Abacha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Seems you didn't get my message.

Personally,by default we human tends to put our ourselves-families-tribes-countrymen-race -human-animals-plants-non-living organisms in decending order in our lifestyles by nature.

Here you see.... tribes comes in just after ourselves and families wch show her superiority in comparison to others.

So,I don't have any issue with anyone that tends to defend his/her tribes in d midst of insults.

I don't believe dayo will just wake up to post those incessant uploads in your arsenal without a prior combat/insults.....he must have been triggered by someone defending his/her tribe as well.....maybe he was pissed and needed same group of persons pissed as well..

I am not in support of those strong words but it is as it is.......

Your total disgust about it,is understandable and I don't think anyone is against your take on it ....but repeating it every now and then has made it loose it values and in turn make u so childish seeing that you have done some insult almost similar to that albeit not worse.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Someone telling another person that he will meet his end should never be understated.

To your first question, it is clear to me that the 4 top presidential candidate should be sold to animal herders and put to work for the rest of their lives. Ger statement affirms what Donjazet has also told us: That Peter Obi failed as a Governor
Your take on d bolded shows you are probably an "ajebo"or an "introvert".

People wish worse when triggered but never meant it... reason why I said she probably said it on impulse.....

An instant rebuff or reaction halve a very high percentage of not being really meant tbh...

On your aspirants/herders view ..I think my self n many others are not really sold on politicians but we still have to try atleast...

Obi could be worse than d rest but his presidency give the masses an edge over the systemic Democracy we have been experiencing..

It is more of d masses vote vs the already known system ..

I don't even listen,watch or need their fvcking manifestoes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ellexy:
I wonder why the mention of Otem triggers him so much....can't he ignore even if for a second
I have ask him this question before, me sef confuse wahali....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
No tribe should hide criminals in the name of brotherhood, fraternity. If any member of the tribe commits a crime, other members should do the needful.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

So,I don't have any issue with anyone that tends to DEFEND his/her tribes in d midst of insults.

I don't believe dayo will just wake up to post those incessant uploads in your arsenal without a prior combat/insults .....he must have been triggered by someone defending his/her tribe as well.....maybe he was pissed and needed same group of persons pissed as well..

I don't support such strong words..

You see, this right here! Is why I keep insisting on him addressing this because you can see how your defence falls flat in the face of logic and evidence before us.

You try to rationalize his actions by seeing him as someone being put in the "defensive" or "protecting" his tribe when it's actually the opposite. When he's clearly the provocateur here.

Those posts shows someone who is actually goading others into tribal warfare, who is pulling others down into the mud with him.
This protective mindset which you now have towards his evil acts is the reason I want him to address these himself.

Where is the "defense" or "protection of one's tribe" when you go into a crime thread where there is a missing corpse and then proclaim, "I HAVE A FEELING THAT IGBO CANNIBALS HAVE GONE TO EAT HER DEAD CORPSE". Tell me sege, where is the defense there?

Is that not someone actively baiting People into starting tribal warfare?

You claim that all of us have this tribal instinct but I don't see you going around baiting and goading people into terrible warfare, worse doing it while you yourself are a minority in a foreign land. It just doesn't add up! Only clowns are in a circuit and should be ridiculed as such. He wasn't any victim of any narrative, he was an active participant.

Why would someone in America still be concerned with such trivail or mundane issues? How can you be far away and be causing issues for those in your home country??
You can see that your point falls off in the face of logic and evidence before us.

Again, using these posts as evidence,can you tell us where dayo was fighting for or protecting his tribe?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Segedinho:

Seems you didn't get my message.

Personally,by default we human tends to put our ourselves-families-tribes-countrymen-race -human-animals-plants-non-living organisms in decending order in our lifestyles by nature.

Here you see.... tribes comes in just after ourselves and families wch show her superiority in comparison to others.

So,I don't have any issue with anyone that tends to defend his/her tribes in d midst of insults.

I don't believe dayo will just wake up to post those incessant uploads in your arsenal without a prior combat/insults.....he must have been triggered by someone defending his/her tribe as well.....maybe he was pissed and needed same group of persons pissed as well..

I am not in support of those strong words but it is as it is.......

Your total disgust about it,is understandable and I don't think anyone is against your take on it ....but repeating it every now and then has made it loose it values and in turn make u so childish seeing that you have done some insult almost similar to that albeit not worse.

Be like say otem dan they bless you already because you they mad form like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (4701) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), enigma0, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.