Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1475710 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:43am On Jan 13, 2023
FYI.

Youths: 18-34 years

Middle age: 35-49 years

Elderly: 50+

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Obi in Enugu and Kwankwaso in Bauchi. This 2023 General Election Results eh. No shaking though, coz BAT still gonna win las las.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Donjazet2:

The thing is I don't really feel like my point has actually gotten through. I'm not comfortable with the general pretence that someone who spends 15 solid years hunting a particular People, baiting them with terrible language and sowing the seeds of discord and animosity will not feel the need to address those who respect him as to why he engaged in such monstrosity. As to why he had to do such evil things.
I don't just think my message has really been passed adeptly.
So it is until everybody on the board agrees with you that Dayo is a tribalism before you stop? People are telling you to stop this needless confrontation but you dey do strong head, you have been posting those screenshot since last year and not ready to stop until we all (including Dayo) accept he is a tribalist. Ok we have all accepted that Raumdeuter is a wicked tribalist, your message has sinked in so kindly stop the unnecessary personal confrontations and continue the good work you are doing on political advocacy. I believe it is women that carries grudges for long, men do away with it quickly and focus on more important tinz in life. Bro e don do abeg, this is a brodaly advice....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2023
@OluwunI01

E be like say antispam bot catch you when you tried responding to my post.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
So it is until everybody on the board agrees with you that Dayo is a tribalism before you stop? People are telling you to stop this needless confrontation but you dey do strong head, you have been posting those screenshot since last year and not ready to stop until we all (including Dayo) accept he is a tribalist. Ok we have all accepted that Raumdeuter is a wicked tribalist, your message has sinked in so kindly stop the unnecessary personal confrontations and continue the good work you are doing on political advocacy. I believe it is women that carries grudges for long, men do away with it quickly and focus on more important tinz in life. Bro e don do abeg, this is a brodaly advice....

Lmaooo

But I don't want him to stop.

Others have said they don't want him to stop.

New people come on this forum and read information here and it is important they are reminded that the "smart" person they listen to is a wicked tribalist.

That you've learnt to live with it doesn't mean others should.

Donjazet himself isn't innocent too and I'm happy he gets reminded by raumdeuter.

When you see him remind us about raumdeuter, you can overlook it and focus on other msgs.

Plus it's funny, people are claiming he is overdoing it and thereby skipping his msgs, so I'm wondering how Donjazet's msgs are getting plenty likes grin.

Also for someone who it seems has been overdoing it, how come he was also able to get people to go get their pvcs grin.

Allow the guy do what he is doing. Other conversations usually are not drowned out.

And PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE IT EASY WITH THE WHOLE "WE LOVE YOU AND GET YOUR MSG" nah.. Una nor love am and una Don accept the reality of how Nigeria dey work na why person like fit come here dey get mind talk say E get respect for Dayo even with the fact that the man has wished evil on an entire tribe.

I mean I'm not surprised sef.. I see what's happening with Brymo on twitter. Even after saying all he said, people are still trying to create soft landing for him.

Nigerians do not know how to hold grudges and omo its really bleeped up cool.

Nor worry to type nor dey take any strength, so I'm good with the reminder cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Heaven knows if I was guilty, people for Don root out screenshots of me since.

I cannot be consciously trying to be a reasonable human being and then still look away because you people are tired of calling out idiots.

Fvck you and your attempted soft landing or whatever tf this is.

If you are tired then freaking look away. Some of us nor dey tired. God bless

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Heaven knows if I was guilty, people for Don root out screenshots of me since.

I cannot be consciously trying to be a reasonable human being and then still look away because you people are tired of calling out idiots.

Fvck you and your attempted soft landing or whatever tf this is.

If you are tired then freaking look away. Some of us nor dey tired. God bless
Omo I like dayo kiss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Challenge went wrong.

So Psquare have scored an owngoal.

"These Stupid Abokis."

This life. Hmmmm.

Aboki itself is a tribal slur in some context.

Make David Hundeyin carry him doctors go Square Villa. Make we hear results.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
seankafor:
Omo I like dayo kiss

You be minus grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Bimffo:
Challenge went wrong.

"These Stupid Abokis."

This life. Hmmmm.

I hope they pay the 10m to the person that caught them ooo grin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2023
At this rate, how many doctors are even left in Nigeria like this?
shocked

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Bimffo:
Challenge went wrong.

"These Stupid Abokis."

This life. Hmmmm.

The internet truly don't forget. They scored an own goal no doubt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Manuel69:

I personally believe he is spot on here. Tribalism is not good and should not be tolerated. I also think he is correct in pointing out the herd mentality that prevents more from speaking openly against it.

Oh please! Spare me the sentimental string-pulling! This is the one thread people could be with you and turn on you the next minute if you step out of line. Just a few can be accused of herd mentality.

He's passed the message. Him pointing out Raum's history of hateful tribalism got me to dig into Raum. It got others to dig too. The messages has been passed.

Even in football, a player who dribbles without moving on when he should is called a showboater.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo

But I don't want him to stop.

Others have said they don't want him to stop.

New people come on this forum and read information here and it is important they are reminded that the "smart" person they listen to is a wicked tribalist.

That you've learnt to live with it doesn't mean others should.

Donjazet himself isn't innocent too and I'm happy he gets reminded by raumdeuter.

When you see him remind us about raumdeuter, you can overlook it and focus on other msgs.

Plus it's funny, people are claiming he is overdoing it and thereby skipping his msgs, so I'm wondering how Donjazet's msgs are getting plenty likes grin.

Also for someone who it seems has been overdoing it, how come he was also able to get people to go get their pvcs grin.

Allow the guy do what he is doing. Other conversations usually are not drowned out.

And PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE IT EASY WITH THE WHOLE "WE LOVE YOU AND GET YOUR MSG" nah.. Una nor love am and una Don accept the reality of how Nigeria dey work na why person like fit come here dey get mind talk say E get respect for Dayo even with the fact that the man has wished evil on an entire tribe.

I mean I'm not surprised sef.. I see what's happening with Brymo on twitter. Even after saying all he said, people are still trying to create soft landing for him.

Nigerians do not know how to hold grudges and omo its really bleeped up cool.

Nor worry to type nor dey take any strength, so I'm good with the reminder cheesy
How many times you don help am upload d screenshots...?

Atleast for a great number of new set of people to see am...He go need help with d uploads......just join am instead of pushing him alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Bimffo:
Challenge went wrong.

"These Stupid Abokis."

This life. Hmmmm.

Aboki is never an insult.........the meaning simply means my friend.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

How many times you don help am upload d screenshots...?

Atleast for a great number of new set of people to see am...He go need help with d uploads......just join am instead of pushing him alone

Coz it doesn't cross my mind.
The man hasn't complained to you or has he? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Coz it doesn't cross my mind.
The man hasn't complained to you or has he? undecided

Why pinning d "dangerous" work on him if you cannot do it as well.

As far as I know..it is not a contract
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Dey play.
No be me and you go start argument this morning, but dey play.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Why pinning d "dangerous" work on him if you cannot do it as well.

As far as I know..it is not a contract

Dangerous work?
Uploading screenshot is dangerous work?

Nobody has said its exclusive but don't make it seem like someone is pushing him to his "death".

Why don't you also term my reminder of Raumdeuter's tribalism as "dangerous" too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Bimffo:

Dey play.

No be me and you go start argument this morning, but dey play.
No be about argument..

What is d meaning of Aboki
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Dangerous work?
Uploading screenshot is dangerous work?
I termed it dangerous cos it kills any iota of friendship between both.

D hatred continues.........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

I termed it dangerous cos it kills any iota of friendship between both.

D hatred continues.........

Then show respect to the hatred.
Nor be everybody go be friends.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Being marked for hatred is worse than just being aggressive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Please don't sugarcoat that please. Go and read the tweet again. This is not even an argument.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Being marked for hatred is worse than just being aggressive.

Has any lies been told?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

No be about argument..

What is d meaning of Aboki

My guy them dey owe person 10 million naira.

E nor get how you fit explain that one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2023
monerozi5590:

Please don't sugarcoat that please. Go and read the tweet again. This is not even an argument.
Just saw d Twitter post.

I agree it was an insult as used in d context.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

My guy them dey owe person 10 million naira.

E nor get how you fit explain that one
Na true...

He suppose pay up n then keep shut about Brymo.......I know say he go redress d post as speaking to just one person sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Has any lies been told?
Nope....

But what was said years ago might not really be as hot as it was.

He could just be for bants na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So all u've been saying since yesternight is u prefer to see innocent wives, children, family members, dead relatives, etc being dragged into beef up and down when all the parties start going at each other ? What satisfaction do u derive from all that ?

Those of us asking DonJ to put a hold to those constant uploads are doing so because we feel this place should not be a warzone everytime; We should be able to have meaningful conversations from time to time. This place should be a place u get investment advice, get to know history of things that happened even before we were born and oblivious of , get career changing advice etc. The thread title says it's a Chatroom where all discussions are welcomed and not necessarily a war zone.

Nobody is saying everybody should be friends; It's obviously not possible for everybody to be friends but then spamming the thread with the same post over and over again just makes it almost impossible to have meaningful conversation.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Segedinho:

Nope....

But what was said years ago might not really be as hot as it was.

He could just be for bants na

Is tribalism still not an issue?
Nor be fight we dey fight every day for here against people wey dey try force Obi into "Igbo candidate"

Mostly spear headed by the person you are giving subtle excuses for grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Segedinho(m), obainojazz(m), TrebleChamp(m), Kamachicho(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.