Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1537729 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Nibo latun jasi báyìí?

Mo fe lo gba awe ni ori oke l'eni

This is that day that Otem has made. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Wonderful so otem believe in juju shocked shocked shocked
What otem can not cause doesn't exist grin grin
Ode, you don't know when you wish me evil, na you and your kids you dey curse before

Try harder with your jihad. These are just weak, childish attempts. Na big failure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So the beef dates back to 7 years now? shocked

Longer. That was just a summary. It actually started around 2014/15

You can see in that post that the guy followed Raumdeuter to American politics thread and was insulting him there too based on his political leanings there.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Mo fe lo gba awe ni ori oke l'eni

This is that day that Otem has made. grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2023
A001:

Ode, you don't know when you wish me evil, na you and your kids you dey curse before

Try harder with your jihad. These are just weak, childish attempts. Na big failure
Why are you crying then
Did otem beat you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So the beef dates back to 7 years now? shocked
You didn't know? This is why some of us who are aware of the history between them won't be deceived by the faux morality he's projecting.
nihilistjnr:

I gave the summary of the story a long time ago.

That beef has nothing to do with 'tribalism'

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/633#118096035
God bless you for bringing the context of the long-standing animosity and jealousy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Very very soon this will happen to some of you. Touch not my otemised and do my prophet no harm.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
I've better things to do with my time than engage trolls. As I said earlier, you're just showing the African in you by being foolish and mentally lazy.

It's one way to identify Africans.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Why are you crying then
Did otem beat you
Kid, I no get your time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukacute:
Very very soon this will happen to some of you. Touch not my otemised and do my prophet no harm.
You dan mad ebukacute
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
A001:
I've better things to do with than reply than engage trolls. As I said, you're just showing the African in you by being foolish and mentally lazy.

It's one way to identify Africans.
Yet you still find way to reply
Otem must be living rent free on your head to die for him
cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukacute:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukacute:

Where is Ahura Mazda in that cage?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Teejay go and rest you are always accusing religious people of defending their "weak god" (Subhanallah!) but you have been defending ote.m for quite sometime now. Is he not capable of caging his perceived enemies, why do you bother to defend him as if your life depends on it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Thou shall choke these uncircumcised prophets of Bal.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yet you still find way to reply
Otem must be living rent free on your head to die for him
cheesy cheesy
You must troll Otem daily, I know say na curse. Continue

No go find work o, keep mentioning me. Na hunger go reset your dull brain last last
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

His own cage was casted into the red Sea.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Make una no just cage Toyota, abeg.

Na that one dey important for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You dan mad ebukacute
grin man of otem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Now i see why teejay they vex, ebuka dan remix otem doctrine i keep telling him otem doesn't cage mortals but gods
Madza is an iranian god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I gave the summary of the story a long time ago.

That beef has nothing to do with 'tribalism'

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/633#118096035

Thanks for this. Nihilistjnr, please is Donjazet referring to Oga raumdueter parents here?

I wish the person that supplied their pictures here years back would do it again, so that people would see the wickedness with which you repaid the people who helped you to travel out in the first place .
I know how you begged the MODs to clear that page entirely because of how ashamed you were of how hungry looking they were.
I rather die than be as wretched as they are.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Amoto94:
You didn't know? This is why some of us who are aware of the history between them won't be deceived by the faux morality he's projecting.

God bless you for bringing the context of the long-standing animosity and jealousy

I know they've been having bitter spat in the past but didn't know it dates as far back as 7 years. Omo! 7 years is a lot of years to have a beef with someone u've never met behind the one walls of nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Amoto94:
Teejay go and rest you are always accusing religious people of defending their "weak god" (Subhanallah!) but you have been defending ote.m for quite sometime now. Is he not capable of caging his perceived enemies, why do you bother to defend him as if your life depends on it?
You must be silly. I'm mostly defending myself and your baseless accusations.

When Otem comes to Nairaland, he'll defend himself. I must comment on your lies because it directly involves me when you call Otem a religion, a group, and other lies.

My posts go pepper you tire as I expose your barbaric religion further, and you and your weak Allah can do nothing about it than bark online.

Without mentioning me, I usually ignore posts trolling Otem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukacute:
Thou shall choke these uncircumcised prophets of Bal.

I am a Otemist, who are you?

Brother Ebuka, can you please bring the bulletproof aprons to the front of the temple, so that the congregation can buy?

100k per apron.

Where is Deacon Oyindamola? He should bring out the Otemised groundnut oil

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Ebukacute:

The fact that Raumdeuter is taller than everybody in the cage makes it Accurate as 4ck cos Ẹ̀gbọ́n is a tall man normally....See his long hands grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2023
monerozi5590:

Thanks for this. Nihilistjnr, please is Donjazet referring to Oga raumdueter parents here?

I wish the person that supplied their pictures here years back would do it again, so that people would see the wickedness with which you repaid the people who helped you to travel out in the first place .
I know how you begged the MODs to clear that page entirely because of how ashamed you were of how hungry looking they were.
I rather die than be as wretched as they are.

Yes he is

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The fact that Raumdeuter is taller than everybody in the cage makes it Accurate cos Ẹ̀gbọ́n is a tall man normally grin
grin grin it's a spiritual affair
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Now i see why teejay they vex, ebuka dan remix otem doctrine i keep telling him otem doesn't cage mortals but gods
Madza is an iranian god
Fool doesn't know those he calls gods, including the weak Allah, were humans.

Well, you'll still know sha. What smart people know within a month or year, a fool can take 50 years or even 100 years to know because is slow mentally.

But you'll still know you're wasting your life worshipping a fellow human like yourself. It's a matter of when, not if.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Yes he is

This is very bad from him. Way below the belt. Things like this should not even be said in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2023
It's like many of you are newbies not to know the origin
This guy is the master of attacking you if you have different opinion, he can be dangerously jealous if people love or appreciate you than him
All he does is stalk you, screen shot your history and initiate a fight so that he can use it against you

Funny thing is with all of these people still no regard or send him that's why the hatred is getting much

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2023
A001:

Fool doesn't know those he calls gods, including the weak Allah, were humans.

Well, you'll still know sha. What smart people know within a month or year, a fool can take 50 years or even 100 years to know because is slow mentally.

But you'll still know you're wasting your life worshipping a fellow human like yourself. It's a matter of when, not if.
Fvck off werey i am done with you
I will continue to tag otem if you like hug transformer ko kan mi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I am a Otemist, who are you?

Brother Ebuka, can you please bring the bulletproof aprons to the front of the temple, so that the congregation can buy?

100k per apron.

Where is Deacon Oyindamola? He should bring out the Otemised groundnut oil
At your service chosen otemist 004.
Group photos after morning service

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.