Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1436560 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Theflint1:
If they tell you to bet on South East votes now another talk go enter.

What's the bet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Well I know of all those women leader's mobilization though. I was in Lagos 2018 to visit my friend for xmas at dodan barracks as I was based there that time and almost all if not all the soldiers wives were given foodstuffs and some cash as I later heard. If you see the garri they packed for them inside nylon. Very big with that failure's image boldly stamped on it. Then imagine what went on in other barracks around the country. As much as some of us want the status quo to change the elites still have their own tested bag of tricks up their sleeves that's why I don't send all these online polls. A big reason why I even fear an atiku victory more than the rest.

Walahi, I dey suspect Atiku die. And I feel if Kwamkwaso wants to step down today, he will do so for Atiku and not Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nostradamus1:
That is Benin. And I think people hate PDP too. Obaseki has not covered himself with that plate license issue to the Park wahala.Just some days back, on rhythmic(not exactly sure) Callers kept criticising Obaseki. LP has a big chance of winning Edo due to Benin but PDP chance is very low and APC chance looks slightly better because of Osho(whom people feel has been vindicated) and Kabaka boys.Also remember that Shaibu and his structure still has issue with PDP board.(Issue of the positions will occupy in the state PDP chapter)

Auchi and all those Muslim dominant area is where APC have their best chance and I say it with my chest

Exactly what i am telling Larride...it will take some amount of rigging for APC to have a chance in Benin hence the Kabaka's calculation..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

On a very fair election.. Gov doesn't really have impact but this is Nigeria where anything can be manipulated...

Placing bet on an uncertain occurrence isn't wise IMO

I agree with you here. The question now is, where is the confidence of you guys coming from.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Itsrm:

What's the bet
PDP and APC combined won't get 25% in more than 2 South East states despite the structure they have in place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Theflint1:
If you tell them that the population of this Auchi/Edo North isn't even up to 25% of the state's population they'd say we don't understand structure.
I don't really know who "they " is but I do hazard a guess and say they are hoping APC get enough votes to push pass 25 percent mark which is not impossible(based on who Oshiomole is).

But if we are realistic, LP is winning Edo "comfortably (and I mean it) The margin might be matching that of a SE state
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Itsrm:

I agree with you here. The question now is, where is the confidence of you guys coming from.
I think their confidence is from the indifferences shown by Buhari.

One just need to hope for a free and fair election and that is the only hope Obi have.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Exactly what i am telling Larride...it will take some amount of rigging for APC to have a chance in Benin hence the Kabaka's calculation..

What do you mean by rigging? Are they snatching boxes again now or what? I thought BVAS will eliminate that?

Or Kabaka and his boys will start to force people to vote for APC?

I need small insight on Edo state type of rigging.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Theflint1:
PDP and APC combined won't get 25% in more than 2 South East states despite the structure they have in place.

You try grin

I will only take this bet if the G5 and PDP find a way to resolve the current impasse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kakakii: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donjazet2:
I'm willing to stake my money that Obi wins more votes than Tinubu nationally.

There is no magic that happens that will see Tinubu win more votes than Obi.
Tinubu's candidacy is generally despised. There is no way such an unpopular party gets to win re-election. The nigerian electorate are not stupid.

The only advantage PDP had in 2015 was power of incumbency and yet they lost because public sentiment was against them.

The exact same thing will play out in a couple days time. Tinubuis only taken serious sef because his party is the ruling party, were he an opposition candidate, he will know he has already lost just like Atiku right now
how much ?

we can even do 60/40
i drop 60 you drop 40
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nostradamus1:
I don't really know who "they " is but I do hazard a guess and say they are hoping APC get enough votes to push pass 25 percent mark which is not impossible(based on who Oshiomole is).

But if we are realistic, LP is winning Edo "comfortably (and I mean it) The margin might be matching that of a SE state
Oshiomhole is a madman, but the population in Edo North is not big enough to give them 25% across the state and I know for a fact that this Obidient bug has spread to Edo North too, come election day a significant proportion would vote Oshiomhole Senate and PO presidential.

And don't forget the running beef between Obaseki and Oshiomhole, e go hard Oshiomhole to show madness outside Edo North.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bimffo:

What do you mean by rigging? Are they snatching boxes again now or what? I thought BVAS will eliminate that?

Or Kabaka and his boys will start to force people to vote for APC?

I need small insight on Edo state type of rigging.
Are you new in Nigeria??
What do you understand by rigging and when last did u hear of ballot snatching when men fit match your head die with leg...

Rigging has numerous forms and one is "loss of network"..

You dare not go to Kabaka's influenced polling station to vote otherwise.

People can be disenfranchised(sent back home) with just hand gesticulation here in Benin....

People can be influence with bucks as well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Even on mainstream media, people have not been concerned about rigging of any sort.

The only thing they are concerned about specifically is payment for electoral votes which Armed uniform men and women cracked down on during the few Governorship election last year.

I want to know where the rigging will come from. Because it will be sadenning when Tinubu loses and he claims it was due to rigging.

Nobody should give stupid excuse about losing. Lose and enter your house. No disturb anyone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
larride:

Same me have said I expect Obi to win SE and Atiku to win most of the NE apart from Borno and Yobe.

I havent told you Tinubu will win Edo but I'm telling you confidently that Peter Obi will not get 60% of votes cast in Edo.

Lmaoooooooo oooo if you had said rivers or delta I'd understand.

You picked the state that is projected to deliver close to what he will get in Anambra.

The same state that carried Obi's matter first.

The first state that held rally on its own in another location different from the main Benin town.

That same state that Obi is probably more popular than oshiomole in Edo North.

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bimffo:
Even on mainstream media, people have not been concerned about rigging of any sort.

The only thing they are concerned about specifically is payment for electoral votes which Armed uniform men and women cracked down on during the few Governorship election last year.

I want to know where the rigging will come from. Because it will be sadenning when Tinubu loses and he claims it was due to rigging.

Nobody should give stupid excuse about losing. Lose and enter your house. No disturb anyone.
I think people are counting on BVAS to eliminate d known rigging patterns.

I fear d INEC ad hoc might be at the receiving end if there is anything like ntw glitch.

I fear for them in places like Benin where they would think, it is deliberate...a whistle from a 19year old boy can set the d place on fire...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Are you new in Nigeria??

You dare not go to Kabaka's influenced polling station to vote otherwise.

People can be disenfranchised(sent back home) with just hand gesticulation here in Benin....

People can be influence with bucks as well.

Going into Kabaka polling unit is not about beating anybody up. From my own findings, Kabaka is loved by his people. He is a street guy, and people generally loves that.

And with all these, I don't think in Kabaka's polling unit/LG, every will vote for APC. With Kabaka this, Kabaka that, people still re-elected Obaseki on the mantra of "EDO NO BE LAGOS."

If Obaseki can win re-election and Kabaka and him boys no affect am and no one complained about rigging, what should stop Almighty Greogry from winning in EDO?

How many people do Kabaka and him boys fvck up if 60% of my Edo people decide to turn up for Greogry?

And yes, Money! But is sharing of money a form of rigging? It is transactional. Vote for me for 5k.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooooooo oooo if you had said rivers or delta I'd understand.

You picked the state that is projected to deliver close to what he will get in Anambra.

The same state that carried Obi's matter first.

The first state that held rally on its own in another location different from the main Benin town.

That same state that Obi is probably more popular than oshiomole in Edo North.

cheesy

I never in my life see people being so induced to loving a politician b4...

Drive by and see how people are trying to get PVC...people have volunteered to share d PVC house to house in Edo.......

I swear,I have never witnessed such I Benin in my life......reason I a more worried about INEC staff that will complain of ntw.

I have listened to radio programmes where people were calling the anchor men to help Dem begs INEC staff to avoid ntw palava...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

I fear d INEC ad hoc might be at the receiving end if there is anything like ntw glitch.

I fear for them in places like Benin where they would think, it is deliberate...a whistle from a 19year old boy can set the d place on fire...

Hence why I said inec can't try it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Did they use it for Obaseki? I mean BVAS? If Yes, was there any type of complain?

I no dey follow Edo politics like that.

Because I want to know how a 19 year old will set a place on fire when 80% electorates are ready to vote for some1 resolutely.

Abi you no dey think am from my point of view?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
The way you discuss Nigerian Politics is amazing!! Someone will think You are in Nigeria ..... How do you gather information??

I have many friends who are grassroot politicians

1. Elections is about numbers and statistics. So understand the stats and the demographics of the area
2. Understand the prevailing sentiments driving a particular election
3. The most important thing is that People will vote for who represents their interest
4. Understand the power brokers and drivers behind the public sentiments
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

I never in my life see people being so induced to loving a politician b4...

Drive by and see how people are trying to get PVC...people have volunteered to share d PVC house to house in Edo.......

I swear,I have never witnessed such I Benin in my life......reason I a more worried about INEC staff that will complain of ntw.

I have listened to radio programmes where people were calling the anchor men to help Dem begs INEC staff to avoid ntw palava...

Guy if you enter public transport and see how people are swearing for apc consistently.
You have to be a core party man or be around alot of agbero to boast about apc.

E dey hard to enter anywhere right now and people are happily discussing about apc cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Well I know of all those women leader's mobilization though. I was in Lagos 2018 to visit my friend for xmas at dodan barracks as I was based there that time and almost all if not all the soldiers wives were given foodstuffs and some cash as I later heard. If you see the garri they packed for them inside nylon. Very big with that failure's image boldly stamped on it. Then imagine what went on in other barracks around the country. As much as some of us want the status quo to change the elites still have their own tested bag of tricks up their sleeves that's why I don't send all these online polls. A big reason why I even fear an atiku victory more than the rest.

Anyone that is not sentimental knows that Atiku is the dangerman in this election
he is the most experienced too. The only reason we havent crowned him is the internal issues of PDP like Obi, G5 and e be like say Mikano no too get money or no wan just spend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

On a very fair election.. Gov doesn't really have impact but this is Nigeria where anything can be manipulated...

Placing bet on an uncertain occurrence isn't wise IMO

Where does the bold happen? Even in the US there are a significant amount of people who believed the elections are not fair
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
BTW I respect apc for how they go hard if they smell blood from their opponents.

Now now them Don carry atiku go court.
Imagine it was apc that had an opponent with that David Hundeyin's exposure.

Hye God cheesy.

PDP are horrible opposition
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Some consider Kwara as part of south west and I think they've been producing mostly apc governors from some time now. I think tinubu might be favorite also in kogi and nasarrawa but Benue and plateau look pro obi.

grin

Kwara is partially SW, especially from Ilọrin to Ẹrin Ilé. Kwara had been under Saraki control [from Father to Son] until Otogẹ political revolution of 2019 that brought in AA of APC to power.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Inec used BVAS in Osun (I am 100% sure of that) and there were no glitches.

Collate results. Inec official write down the results. The agents on ground see the results and confirm it is true and correct, and it is snapped and uploaded on the Inec portal.

Network dey o. Network no dey o, immediately it is snapped, you can never change or re-snap the results again. They are already seeing it in INEC HQ, with party agents in INEC office to confirm results from foot soldiers.

There was a mistake recorded during Osun state election, it took less than 5 minutes to point out and correct from all of us observing from outside.

There is no need to carry ballots to anywhere for counting. They are counting it on the spot and everyone is vigilant with their votes. How many people do they want to threaten?

I want to know how kabaka and his boys will rig it for that matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bimffo:

Going into Kabaka polling unit is not about beating anybody up. From my own findings, Kabaka is loved by his people. He is a street guy, and people generally loves that.

And with all these, I don't think in Kabaka's polling unit/LG, every will vote for APC. With Kabaka this, Kabaka that, people still re-elected Obaseki on the mantra of "EDO NO BE LAGOS."

If Obaseki can win re-election and Kabaka and him boys no affect am and no one complained about rigging, what should stop Almighty Greogry from winning in EDO?

How many people do Kabaka and him boys fvck up if 60% of my Edo people decide to turn up for Greogry?

And yes, Money! But is sharing of money a form of rigging? It is transactional. Vote for me for 5k.
Reason why I hardly argue outside what I know cos ur first statement has killed every other single fact you might have...

Kabaka is a strong black and has the full support of d blacks while ikpo is blue that has the full support of birds....those names are arguably d most hated persons in Benin due to what they have done with little power given to them..

U don see where Dem dey mix garri and rice just cos u never fit buy ticket...

Obaseki won to just show u and others that "Edo no be Lagos".

Shaibu is a very stubborn strong than can belittle kabaka due to his power and followers as well

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bimffo:

Did they use it for Obaseki? I mean BVAS? If Yes, was there any type of complain?

I no dey follow Edo politics like that.

Because I want to know how a 19 year old will set a place on fire when 80% electorates are ready to vote for some1 resolutely.

Abi you no dey think am from my point of view?
U saw where i said ntw glitch.

I haven't said anything about % of votes and mind you general election isnt really sold out on percentages but actual votes.

80% of 500,000 votes is different and less than 70% of 1m votes....

If you think selling votes isn't rigging then what are we arguing for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Reason why I hardly argue outside what I know cos ur first statement has killed every other single fact you might have...

Kabaka is a strong black and has the full support of d blacks while ikpo is blue that has the full support of birds....those names are arguably d most hated persons in Benin due to what they have done with little power given to them..

U don see where Dem dey mix garri and rice just cos u never fit buy ticket...

Obaseki won to just show u and others that "Edo no be Lagos".

Shaibu is a very stubborn strong than can belittle kabaka due to his power and followers as well

Nor be that election boys tell kabaka say dead body go surplus grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bimffo:
Inec used BVAS in Osun (I am 100% sure of that) and there were no glitches.

Collate results. Inec official write down the results. The agents on ground see the results and confirm it is true and correct, and it is snapped and uploaded on the Inec portal.

Network dey o. Network no dey o, immediately it is snapped, you can never change or re-snap the results again. They are already seeing it in INEC HQ, with party agents in INEC office to confirm results from foot soldiers.

There was a mistake recorded during Osun state election, it took less than 5 minutes to point out and correct from all of us observing from outside.

There is no need to carry ballots to anywhere for counting. They are counting it on the spot and everyone is vigilant with their votes. How many people do they want to threaten?

I want to know how kabaka and his boys will rig it for that matter.

Over voting has been confirmed at the election tribunal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Buhari understood everything well before signing BVAS.

And he wanted elections to be free and fair from now on.

Buhari is not even supporting Tinubu from his body language. If there should be rigging in this election, it should be from Buhari straight.

We were alive and witnessed what Obasanjo did when he wanted to impose Yaradua on us. International bodies claimed that election was rigging from Top to Bottom.

But this election different. If you lose, enter your room, and agree about the result. (No one should complain about any rigging.) Unless there is a run off.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

Where does the bold happen? Even in the US there are a significant amount of people who believed the elections are not fair
He asked if confidence.

A fair election doesn't mean no rigging or frauds...there definitely will,but if it is inconsequential then it has no effect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.