Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1444141 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let's never forget the most important fact in all these.

Buhari won with just SIX percent of the population.

I repeat, BUHARI WON WITH JUST SIX PERCENT OF OUR POPULATION.
meaning that in the grand scheme of things, "these structure" they had is ultimately because we just don't vote.

But I believe this time will be different. I believe that the turnout of the south will smash all records ever had in Nigeria.

I expect to see a million votes from Anambra, 2 million from rivers, 2.5 million from Lagos.

The electorate in the south is super charged. And there are millions of former APC supporters like myself that the party has lost.
APC has bled more supporters than they've earned.

Well February is around the corner.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
OasisX:
grin

..... una too dey underate Jagaban on this board sha.

A ní bínú sá. Ojú lo pẹsi, Ọjọ́ ó jín mọ.

https://twitter.com/Igogopikin/status/1615350192643137538?t=aP90wJJdUE7PcsWLS-GpWA&s=19
100% inorganic.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donjazet2:
Let's never forget the most important fact in all these.

Buhari won with just SIX percent of the population.

I repeat, BUHARI WON WITH JUST SIX PERCENT OF OUR POPULATION.
meaning that in the grand scheme of things, "these structure" they had is ultimately because we just don't vote.

But I believe this time will be different. I believe that the turnout of the south will smash all records ever had in Nigeria.

I expect to see a million votes from Anambra, 2 million from rivers, 2.5 million from Lagos.

The electorate in the south is super charged. And there are millions of former APC supporters like myself that the party has lost.
APC has bled more supporters than they've earned.

Well February is around the corner.
Fuel price keeps going up and moving close to 300 naira per liter in most parts of Nigeria and APC wan win elections, lol. Tinubu no go smell Aso Rock

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
In most of the street polls I have watched, many bat supporters just share the general sentiment, "he is our son", "I can't leave my person and vote for another", while the vast majority of Obi supporters say "we need a young person, we need a healthy person, not old men. And I believe that those who are playing "our son" Politics are vastly outweighed.

High turnout means Obi wins this election handily.

If there are 3 million votes from Lagos, Tinubu loses lagos, no doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
A001:

Fuel price keeps going up and moving close to 300 naira per liter in most parts of Nigeria and APC wan win elections, lol. Tinubu no go smell Aso Rock

Every single Tinubu supporter is hoping on the north, more specifically, the northern politicians, but the masses themselves of the north despise the man.

Well, let February come, I will like to see Oasis' tears when Kano result is out and bat is having a paltry 200k vote count while kwankwaso has 500k and atiku has 300k.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
It's like people here haven't come to terms with how badly Nigerians are suffering.. It'd be extremely difficult for APC in this election..

Just dey play if you think say the rural man doesn't know the party in power that has made him to constantly live in fear of even going to his farm..

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

... few days to go. Whether organic or otemic, eyes gonna clear soon. Jagaban of Africa máa bá ojú yìn jẹ.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
You just they play they go
Nothing do you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
A001:

But every Presidential candidate have said, they will all remove subsidy.

So, eventually, PMS (Fuel) will meet its other siblings (Diesel and Gas in price, whether Obi, Atiku, Tinubu becomes Landlord of Aso Rock.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Spy360:

you are right. But that is under a structured political campaign. That is if PO was not in the ballot.

kindly recall that there was a lot of voter apathy during the previous two elections in the SS and SE. Those who voted are only party members. This was the reason when the SC gave the Imo State governorship to Uzodimma, no body protested. People were just not interested. To them, "na dem dem".

For an example, none of my family members voted, and i mean extended family. For me and my wife, we just got our PVCs. None of us are part of the so called structure, and we are all going to vote this time around.

If the same thing is happening else where, like for example Lagos had over 6million registered voters in the last election, but less than 2million actually participated, that leaves over 4million (5million if you take the current statistics) not part of the structure.

What you guys aren't getting and would be shocked to discover is that structure has now been broken in Nigerian politics. February 25 is no longer far.

Sadly, structure is politics. It can neither be broken nor destroyed but can evolve to various forms

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Ilorin Afonja Ẹnu dùn jí yọ. Ilu geri Alimi tí ó lègun. Ẹṣin lègun tiwa nílùú ilọrin.

Ahmadu Jagaban là má di bo wá fún faa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EgusiShankly: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Theflint1:
APC no go get 25% for Edo State, how much you wan put?
You will lose your money. Can 100% assure you that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

Finest campaign strategy by Obidients..... LOL

Note: this is not tribalism or ethnocentrism but a campaign strategy.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1615288562194448385?t=Kdr2aHkV2m8Q7YJIEf0hXA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Sadly, structure is politics. It can neither be broken nor destroyed but can evolve to various forms

Let's put this theory to test. Last election, the "structure" on ground resulted in just 10 percent of the population voting.
This means a whopping 90 percent of the population were not part of that "structure".

Now let's assume that the massive sensitization about this election through the power of the internet and social media has activated a whole new 15 percent.

That's millions of new first time voters who are not part of any party or local structure but have made up their minds to go out there and thumbprint a ballot sheet for a candidate, does that aforementioned structure still hold firm in spite of the newly activated voters that overwhelm the previous structure?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Singapore1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donjazet2:

Let's put this theory to test. Last election, the "structure" on ground resulted in just 10 percent of the population voting.
This means a whopping 90 percent of the population were not part of that "structure".

Now let's assume that the massive sensitization about this election through the power of the internet and social media has activated a whole new 15 percent.

That's millions of new first time voters who are not part of any party or local structure but have made up their minds to go out there and thumbprint a ballot sheet for a candidate, does that aforementioned structure still hold firm in spite of the newly activated voters that overwhelm the previous structure?
you need to count eligible voters bro not total population ... registered voters has never been our problem

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Donjazet2:

You keep repeating the same thing over and over without stopping and thinking it through.

The whole population cannot vote as not everyone is of voting age.

The percentage of voter turnout in the 2019 election is
35.66 % with a total of 84 million registered voters and a turnout of 28.6 million.

Take note in your subsequent post.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

.... this is not Campaign Ground, this is Palace of Emir of Ilọrin, yet inorganic Supporters are everywhere..... sigh.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1615381962264387589?t=ai1H8njKOMv-7RRqj5zoVw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
larride:

Election no too far again.
I understand the rigging part honestly.

My assertion is based on my view, takes as well as what I have witnessed.

I have seen just only one BAT supporter, since last year till date n his supports was based on the fact that he will be blessed on his emergence.

Truly both on call and otherwise...I have heard,seen n interacted with no BAT's supporter in Benin extended to Delta.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin

All these KKKK sef, make dem chill nah.

Kwara want do pass Kano? Ooin!!!

https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1615395755082252290?t=GDgBL1l6yb_cMvc_hC94Vw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
In 2019, the registered voters were 84m

In 2023, registered voters are 93.5m which means an additional 9.5m voters has been added to the register.

This is a breakdown of the new voters registration

North West - 2m+

North Central - 2m

South West - 1.6m

South South - 1.5m

North East - 1.3m

South East - 850k

Let this be your guide in your permutations and combinations of new voters. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

I understand the rigging part honestly.

My assertion is based on my view, takes as well as what I have witnessed.

I have seen just only one BAT supporter, since last year till date n his supports was based on the fact that he will be blessed on his emergence.

Truly both on call and otherwise...I have heard,seen n interacted with no BAT's supporter in Benin extended to Delta.

Of course it's only rigging that will give BAT votes. Abeg continue with your delusion.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
larride:

Of course it's only rigging that will give BAT votes. Abeg continue with your delusion.
Only told you what is on ground,since I am from this region.

Rigging is part of d structure we have been hearing n truthfully this is where your Party stands tall..

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oasis, just look at the shamelessness which you are bragging about.

3k per person to rent crowd. cry
Shameless folks, win power, then steal the people's Commonwealth, then pay them peanuts to come out and shout for you.
. meanwhile you don't even give them the decency to address them and actually campaign!

May APC never happen to Nigeria again.

post=120122099:
Watch through this link

https://fb.watch/i6qH4Zaech/

https://www.nairaland.com/7529103/tinubu-paying-3k-mobilise-crowd#120122099

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Only told you what is on ground,since I am from this region.

Rigging is part of d structure we have been hearing n truthfully this is where your Party stands tall..

Of course when APC win its rigging, when another party win, it's free and fair. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
No be the same SolaKafinta swore to win Kwara for LP? cheesy

Una no win even sabi propaganda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
larride:

Of course when APC win its rigging, when another party win, it's free and fair. grin
This shows you are the one living in delusion.

The belief that Obi will pull votes in Lagos was brought into light after interviews and physical polls n questions asked.

Here,I can assure you that,out of every 10 persons,9 goes for Obi ....you can do a physical poll or put a call across to verify my statement...

It is only rigging,that can shift ground here n APC n PDP are renowned for that,hence,my statement

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

Don't take Twitter people too seriously

There's no way Tinubu loses Lagos though he will get the least percentage from Lagos compared to other SW states.. In Oyo State ask the voter in Ago Amodu what is Obi?

This makes sense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Theflint1:
Na Bloc votes we wan give PO for SS, Dem Neva know wetin dey happen. I won't be surprised if PO gets over 75% in 9 states of SS and SE.

75% in 9 states with 7 sitting governors fully committed to delivering the presidential candidate of their party

In which election have you seen the candidate of the state governor only getting 25% of total votes.

When I say Obidents can be too optimistic, this is an example.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Segedinho:

This shows you are the one living in delusion.

The belief that Obi will pull votes in Lagos was brought into light after interviews and physical polls n questions asked.

Here,I can assure you that,out of every 10 persons,9 goes for Obi ....you can do a physical poll or put a call across to verify my statement...

It is only rigging,that can shift ground here n APC n PDP are renowned for that,hence,my statement

You are already creating excuse for yourself for when result comes out and it doesn't go the way you want.

In a state of over 1m registered voters, you havent even spoken to 0.0000001 of the voting population but let's believe you that everyone is voting Obi.

Again, continue living in your own delusion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Itsrm:

75% in 9 states with 7 sitting governors fully committed to delivering the presidential candidate of their party

In which election have you seen the candidate of the state governor only getting 25% of total votes.

When I say Obidents can be too optimistic, this is an example.

It is not optimistic, it is delusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.