Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1546235 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (4793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
That is Trump biggest problem today. I hope he doesn't lose to DeSantis.
Public speaking without interpersonal relationship skills in the boardroom and cabinet is shit. It is not the world that will give you situation report on finance, security or health.
Public speaking is a flashy skill to some extent. Biden with his stuttering and scrambling has created a record number of jobs in the last 2 years. Xi Jinping with his avoidance of public glare has placed China strategically. Same as Putin resurrecting Russia.

Trump that when he spoke captured people, was impeached and ended as a 1 term president

I don't know about China but all the leaders you mentioned are good communicator oh. I have listened to Putin so many times. Tinubu come across to me as someone who can't engaged his brains anymore but I might be wrong on this one. His blunders ara becoming unusual.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Amoto94:
https://www.blueprint.ng/kwankwaso-sagacious-political-bride-in-the-north/

Thanks very much. I even narrowed mine to indigene alone but he did more than that.
Below is the excerpt of what Amoto posted.

The major criteria for selecting the beneficiaries of Kwankwasoโ€™s postgraduate scholarship were graduating with the First-Class or Second-Class Honor degree and living/resident in Kano state. He did away with the so-called indigene-ship.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
monerozi5590:

I don't know about China but all the leaders you mentioned are good communicator oh. I have listened to Putin so many times. Tinubu come across to me as someone who can't engaged his brains anymore but I might be wrong on this one. His blunders ara becoming unusual.
What do you even mean by good communicator? Are we still on public speaking ?
Putin literal reads prepared text and rarely seen discussing on his own
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
What do you even mean by good communicator? Are we still on public speaking ?
Putin literal reads prepared text and rarely seen discussing on his own

Good communication and Public Speaking go hand in hand. How do you speak to the public if you are not good at communicating? What I am trying to say is that one of the qualities of great leaders is Public Speaking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
monerozi5590:

Good communication and Public Speaking go hand in hand. How do you speak to the public if you are not good at communicating? What I am trying to say is that one of the qualities of great leaders is Public Speaking.
Definitely explains why we are going around in circles. I believe public speaking is a skill under Communication.

I will agree to disagree
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Just another Nigerian who wants a free and fair press. The way we endorse criminality. Someone spent 49 million plus taxes on a bus and you want him to simply forget

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Abians on this platform, pls remember that good governance doesn't end in ASO ROCK. You have a duty to educate and sensitize your people on their rights through NL and your other SM pages.

How can the son of a governor be in such flamboyant convoy? The marked contrast between the price of the Lexus and the sum of the dreams of those women gathered there is shameful.

Abians deserve better. 20+ months of strike among medical doctors. Poor roads and quick-growing ghettos even in Aba mega city.

Your governors has a lot of influence on your daily life. If you elect Peter Obi but another Okezie Ikpeazu enters, y'all are doomed. Abians are known to vote wisely and I believe that previous elections do not represent the interest of Abians. However, you can take back power now. The power belong to the masses.

Abia, God's own State

https://twitter.com/tundealuko/status/1616939756494929920?t=vfnR-lPcsQf8Jh8C5mpY7Q&s=19

Pathetic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Just another Nigerian who wants a free and fair press. The way we endorse criminality. Someone spent 49 million plus taxes on a bus and you want him to simply forget

I'm lost.
Which story is this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Definitely explains why we are going around in circles. I believe public speaking is a skill under Communication.

I will agree to disagree

Yes sir. All are skills for making effective and good communications. If you are learning communication skills, the goal is to be good at communicating.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Massive turnout in Kano today, LP is really making progress. Whether the massive crowd at rallies will amount to massive votes for the candidates on Election day will be seen, atleast the "Obi is not popular in the North" yarn don die down.

ObiDatti 2023 is a Goal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1617173467358547970?t=srJof-g5dQtyvOCpGk8HSw&s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Massive turnout in Kano today, LP is really making progress. Whether the massive crowd at rallies will amount to massive votes for the candidates on Election day will be seen, atleast the "Obi is not popular in the North" yarn don die down.

ObiDatti 2023 is a Goal ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1617173467358547970?t=srJof-g5dQtyvOCpGk8HSw&s=19
I'm equally impressed.....a pity alot of students who registered during the long ASUU strike would be unable to pick up their pvc.
A sizeable number of them were rooting for labour party.....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Abians on this platform, pls remember that good governance doesn't end in ASO ROCK. You have a duty to educate and sensitize your people on their rights through NL and your other SM pages.

How can the son of a governor be in such flamboyant convoy? The marked contrast between the price of the Lexus and the sum of the dreams of those women gathered there is shameful.

Abians deserve better. 20+ months of strike among medical doctors. Poor roads and quick-growing ghettos even in Aba mega city.

Your governors has a lot of influence on your daily life. If you elect Peter Obi but another Okezie Ikpeazu enters, y'all are doomed. Abians are known to vote wisely and I believe that previous elections do not represent the interest of Abians. However, you can take back power now. The power belong to the masses.

Abia, God's own State

https://twitter.com/tundealuko/status/1616939756494929920?t=vfnR-lPcsQf8Jh8C5mpY7Q&s=19

Nothing to see here

Spy360 told us SE vote on competence. I'm sure Ikpeazu is very competent given his 8yrs tenure and PDP vice grip on Abia
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
izzou:

Is that so?

I did not know oh

Spy told us they don't vote based on sentiments and vote competence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
izzou:
Everytime, this man

Why?

https://www.nairaland.com/7536025/pregnant-3-times-apostle-suleman

Roland17 your mentor is firing on all shakabula
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
izzou:

I'm lost.
Which story is this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7536033/nan-returns-new-innoson-bus

The first page comments are horrid. From tribalists having a field day to defenders of the realm defending 2 cars developing issues within the space of 3 months each
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:

https://www.nairaland.com/7536033/nan-returns-new-innoson-bus

The first page comments are horrid. From tribalists having a field day to defenders of the realm defending 2 cars developing issues within the space of 3 months each

Na wa.

Why are they begging him? Dem no know where Court dey?

49 million for a cloned Coaster bus in 2021?

How much will it be now?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Spy told us they don't vote based on sentiments and vote competence

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Abia, God's own State

This is shameful in every aspect! If this number of armed police officers are protecting the Governorโ€™s son, then, who is securing the lives and properties of ordinary citizens?

I see people complain we donโ€™t have enough police officers and while that is a legitimate argument, instances like this make it plausible to ask if we are being efficient in the management/ use of our officers.

We see this nonsense across the country! The same politicians who have weaponized the South East are pocketing resources that should be securing the lives of ordinary citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Roland17 your mentor is firing on all shakabula

I canโ€™t be a mentee to someone who denies his prowess as man; I donโ€™t know him and he is not of us!

That is why I stan the real OG Ooni of Ife, the man does it with his chest, no time to dey lie or deny..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Nothing to see here

Spy360 told us SE vote on competence. I'm sure Ikpeazu is very competent given his 8yrs tenure and PDP vice grip on Abia
SE does not have any single individual that tells them who to vote and who not to. So when I say they vote on competence it means that they are independent in mind and vote who they feel is 'competent'. However, as we have seen on several occasions their choices (which have always been limited to options that are usually all bad), have not favoured them.

But one thing is sure, you can't tell an Igbo man what to do with his PVC. Ask Soludo, Arthur Eze and co.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kano Labour Party rally don choke this one for throat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. But we are still 4 people tweeting in a room sha....

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Please I have an honest question..

Does tinubu have siblings?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Mechezedek no get siblings too.

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Spy360:

SE does not have any single individual that tells them who to vote and who not to. So when I say they vote on competence it means that they are independent in mind and vote who they feel is 'competent'. However, as we have seen on several occasions their choices (which have always been limited to options that are usually all bad), have not favoured them.

But one thing is sure, you can't tell an Igbo man what to do with his PVC. Ask Soludo, Arthur Eze and co.

So how did Enugu Ebonyi vote PDP for over 20yrs straight

Is it because they felt the PDP candidates like Ikpeazu, Chime, TA Orji, Ugwuanyi are all competent and better than the other options
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

APC ain't worry about Peter Obi Andrew Liver Salt hype or Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics of his Followers at all.

APC is rather worry Atiku might make some dangerous moves before Election and cunnily secure nothern bloc votes.

Tinubu never stops cooking, we have moved far beyond Obi and his Fans Carnivals. Obi is dragging 3rd Position with Kwankwaso, and that is none of our business at this juncture.

Atiku is our rival and we need to be at top of our game to defeat him. No more distractions from Obidients...... ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:36am On Jan 23, 2023
E go tey before Nigeria beta sha, a close friend was telling me about how his brother (someone I know very well too), an architect won a government contract, and this contract according to him shouldn't cost up to 100m, but the politicians that influenced his getting the contract told him to submit a proposal for roughly 2 billion and shiit got approved ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

How can Nigeria ever work with this level of fleecing mhen? These politicians are ruining this country.

We have a big spending problem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Theflint1:
E go tey before Nigeria beta sha, a close friend was telling me about how his brother (someone I know very well too), an architect won a government contract, and this contract according to him shouldn't cost up to 100m, but the politicians that influenced his getting the contract told him to submit a proposal for roughly 2 billion and shiit got approved ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

How can Nigeria ever work with this level of fleecing mhen? These politicians are ruining this country.

We have a big spending problem.

Imagine what will happen if the man refused to inflate the contract? It simply means he will not get the contract.

Contract of 100m they added 1.9B to it. If you ask those guys some of them will also join the chorus say na Buhari or GEJ spoil the country depending on their political leaning

We are not that rich to accommodate that level of contract inflation. At that rate 100b would be spent on 5bn work

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Imagine what will happen if the man refused to inflate the contract? It simply means he will not get the contract.

Contract of 100m they added 1.9B to it. If you ask those guys some of them will also join the chorus say na Buhari or GEJ spoil the country depending on their political leaning

We are not that rich to accommodate that level of contract inflation. At that rate 100b would be spent on 5bn work

Na with full chest I dey always talk am..

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

He came to the world alone,, not even sure he has a father or mother.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Like I wan mad when I hear am, because I knew the story was forking true, wasn't Dem say Dem say or anything like that.

Nigeria need some very serious structural changes, and sadly the two top candidates na system men, can't expect anything to change with them, in fact Atiku don already dey clear politicians say na who deliver for election go get contracts when e enter.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (4793) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Segedinho(m), BlueRayDick, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.