Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1588916 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

They don’t need to raze anything. They would kill students ( especially those who appeared in the video that is now trending online ) and label them as cultists . It’s like u’ve forgotten how they lied through their teeth at the ENDSARS panel of inquiry

Unless Naija soldiers don dey do due diligence na him go make dem find those in the video, their MO is to enter and any living soul in that axis, vulcanizer, hairdresser, old men, secondary school students, dem go gather all of them. Those wey dem no shoot, their family go come bail them at exorbitant amount
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Unless Naija soldiers don dey do due diligence na him go make dem find those in the video, their MO is to enter and any living soul in that axis, vulcanizer, hairdresser, old men, secondary school students, dem go gather all of them. Those wey dem no shoot, their family go come bail them at exorbitant amount

Ordinary naija police dey track people go house nowadays , not to talk of military wey get intelligence unit.

Like u said if they want to go back the analogue ways of doing things , dem go just dey pack anybody wey dem see for area anytime they are ready for comeback . Enough innocent people will become victims
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
That soldier go avoid UNIBEN till e die

If him pikin write JAMB, e no go fill UNIBEN sef

grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Spy360:

I expect Atiku to win the north. But I expect Peter Obi to get a sizeable number. That's compared to what Atiku and Tinubu will get in the areas PO wins.

It's like this

Majority of places where Atiku wins PO comes second
Majority of places where Tinubu wins PO comes second
Any where PO wins whoever comes second is distant and irrelevant

I am not mincing word, barring any disruption by political and state agents, there's no way with the current situation PO will not gap the second person with AT LEAST more than 2 million votes by the time SE/SS votes have been announced. THAT IS JUST THE MINIMUM, I doubt any neutral votes in that zones can be swayed by now Buhari/Emefiele committed "political harakiri' to APC with these dying minute moves

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chelsea suppose sign this Guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
BlueRayDick I heard that The General in the Barracks came to the school to apologise.

Heard this isn't the first time Uniben students dey beat up soldier
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
BlueRayDick I heard that The General in the Barracks came to the school to apologise.

Heard this isn't the first time Uniben students dey beat up soldier

Let’s just hope it ends there and the junior officers don’t later take laws into their hands sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Let’s just hope it ends there and the junior officers don’t later take laws into their hands sha.

Take laws ke?

The matter don end.

The Soldier dey Papa Ejima Chemist dey treat himself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
izzou:

Take laws ke?

The matter don end.

The Soldier dey Papa Ejima Chemist dey treat himself.

I said “Let’s hope so”. This is because the soldiers took laws into their hands in the first place was why the whole incident happened ; they acted out of their line of duty . Nothing stops them from repeating same later.

Na naija we dey. Their oga’s dey always talk something different from what the foot soldiers do on a daily basis .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Segedinho:

He collect o

https://mobile.twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1621228574379315201
na small thing remain like this, revolution go happen

Already the country has fúcked up the mental psychosis of average Nigerian..

People just dey wait for every small opportunity to unleash mayhem either to their fellow people, gorvenment, elites or even the poor

No joy at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I said “Let’s hope so”. This is because the soldiers took laws into their hands in the first place was why the whole incident happened ; they acted out of their line of duty . Nothing stops them from repeating same later.

Na naija we dey. Their oga’s dey always talk something different from what the foot soldiers do on a daily basis .

Unless they will look for the students outside campus, this match don end

UNIBEN 1 - 0 Battered Soldier
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Chelsea suppose sign this Guy cheesy
Nezzjnr you are crazy😄😄😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Nihilistjnr, seems Omah Lay is the Nigerian trilogy-era Abel Tesfaye. Soso and Wicked Games are so similar thematically—haunted souls who find solace in inebriation and escapism.

What do you think?

I miss the trilogy-era The Weeknd. Pop culture The Weeknd is yet to grow on me (I don't think it ever will)

Trilogy era weekend meant a lot to me as I was really doing a lot of drugs and having a lot of sex.

These days I juggle my remote work for a couple of clients with family life and completing my MBA. I literally only leave my house to go the gym and do the school run during the week, and then shuttle my kids to different sports - swimming, boxing, football, rugby - during the weekends

I only go out once per quarter, and the nights are a lot more upmarket. Like the Weeknd himself, I've outgrown that music.

Future is probably my favourite rapper of all time, but these days I feel like I've been listening to his stuff a lot. His music is like gentrified trap in my head, and is ķiiinda relatable at this point in my life.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Trilogy era weekend meant a lot to me as I was really doing a lot of drugs and having a lot of sex.

These days I juggle my remote work for a couple of clients with family life and completing my MBA. I literally only leave my house to go the gym and do the school run during the week, and then shuttle my kids to different sports - swimming, boxing, football, rugby - during the weekends

I only go out once per quarter, and the nights are a lot more upmarket. Like the Weeknd himself, I've outgrown that music.

Future is probably my favourite rapper of all time, but these days I feel like I've been listening to his stuff a lot. His music is like gentrified trap in my head, and is ķiiinda relatable at this point in my life.

I honestly don't consider future a rapper mehn.

Well, the kind singing- rap we have these sha...not my thing.

No option no more...So I listen more to drill music
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
The boys in the jungle have spoken. The matured jungle boys have made their choice. The inner creeks have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ebukacute:

Nezzjnr you are crazy😄😄😄
The Guy sabi clear na cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2023
A little over 3 weeks to go....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu has promised those in school will graduate in 8 years . 🤐

TINUBU: The gift that keeps giving .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoLO7yepTY3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Honestly this man’s brain has been fried. This is not the Tinubu that ruled Lagos and bowed out 16 years ago.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Honestly this man’s brain has been fried. This is not the Tinubu that ruled Lagos and bowed out 16 years ago.
For a normal for years course… Just told y’all it’s two times the hardship under him 😵‍💫
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:38am On Feb 03, 2023
obainojazz:
For a normal for years course… Just told y’all it’s two times the hardship under him 😵‍💫

He’s saying he’s going to be Buhari promax. A vote for him is a vote for continuity of the shege we don see under Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2023
grin

Obidients..... let's go and cancel this popular Akwa Ibom born Actor.

https://twitter.com/afolabiodun/status/1621241583848013824?t=smZed9UokJXERYQIWUXv4w&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

OasisX, don't act like you didn't see this na angry

What do you have to say?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2023
We are delighted that Starlink services have been deployed in Nigeria, making us the first African country — and the only one so far — to enjoy this rollout. With this deployment of Starlink, we now have 100 percent broadband penetration in Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2023
600 years for who never discover say Tinubu go worse pas buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Amoto94:
We are delighted that Starlink services have been deployed in Nigeria, making us the first African country — and the only one so far — to enjoy this rollout. With this deployment of Starlink, we now have 100 percent broadband penetration in Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari

at a cost of over 300k for the hardware and at least 20k per month for subscription, this in no way qualifies as 'broadband penetration'

in addition to this, if the Federal Government of Nigeria is partnering or engaging with Starlink on this - rest assured, twitter, facebook, or any other platform can also be blocked via firmware update
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Amoto94:

Have u seen videos of tech content creators complaining bitterly about the fact that u can’t even pay for the hardware and subscription with ur naira debit card ? That is because most Nigerian banks ave suspended international transactions on their naira Mastercards as a result of scarcity of forex.

I really do not know what Buhari is celebrating here. Maybe if u do, please share with us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Have u seen videos of tech content creators complaining bitterly about the fact that u can’t even pay for the hardware and subscription with ur naira debit card ? That is because most Nigerian banks ave suspended international transactions on their naira Mastercards as a result of scarcity of forex.

I really do not know what Buhari is celebrating here. Maybe if u do, please share with us.
OK.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

OasisX, don't act like you didn't see this na angry

What do you have to say?

grin

..... in the olden days during his schooling Era, high school education ends at form 4, plus 4yrs at Uni, that will be 8yrs in total.

He didn't specifically mention University, guess you know?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

yep. my business has a google business email. i paid as far ahead as i could but it expires today

i actually considered migrating to microsoft 365 business, but what microsoft has available on their store is 365 personal and 365 family which you can pay for in naira
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
https://twitter.com/Intel_Avatar/status/1621395828257480705?t=CVnC2B7_SRL_7Tt10hKK4A&s=19

Happening at UNIBEN maingate this morning, the soldiers came for a reprisal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..... in the olden days during his schooling Era, high school education ends at form 4, plus 4yrs at Uni, that will be 8yrs in total.

He didn't specifically mention University, guess you know?

Firstly, are we in the olden days?

Secondly, high school did not end in Form 4 during Tinubu's schooling days.

Thirdly, are you insinuating that Tinubu is not oriented to time (key feature of dementia) and thinks we are in the olden days?

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.