Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1490238 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Even when they refused to talk dem still dey collect insults
They are just a distraction sadly to Atiku...By this time on monday we will start living in a zoo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin

Wike is all out to cook Atiku.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
How can Tinubu or Atiku be good for Nigeria? If Obi doesn't win....... It means No Hope For the Common Man!!
Yh... Obi means hope for common man... he's the saviour...the messiah because he's 10 years younger than Tinubu, a Christian and a southerner
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
bro, the thing is this..

I know these people sharing these money, I don't know if I should snitch on them and blow the whistle

Maybe I can blow this whistle anonymously..

I can easily get their details down to inec and hot numbers released.. of course I can get recorded and video evidence of them doing these things..

But on another note.. doing this will have a great repercussions if I'm caught or if found out that I did it..

This shiit I'd vexing me because we igbos are our own fúcking problem..

I feel like snitching on these niggas bro.. but on another note.. I won't be happy if I'm the one that was been snitched..

So I'll let everything slide..

Make all man do em thing.... Wetin I know be say.. no where I fall I go break head..

Na naija we dey.. anyhow Dem wan make we dey.. we go dey
This is exactly what I told Raumdeteur about his "bet"...

The uncertainty of this election is too much for anyone to bet for Obi whose only hope is free and fair.....

They don't have much to do with the collected data except already they have compromised d BVAS.

Some years ago...names n polling units of voters are given to me and my fellows just for follow up and money that would be given......we tend to ask Dem to hold us responsible for d cash ..

Many other tactics are lined up as options too...

In all of these...all d LP has is hope

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Wike is all out to cook Atiku.
All these na shalaye and distractions
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:

All these na shalaye and distractions

You are seeing wikes revenge and you think it is shalaye and distraction? How many people in pdp are disgruntled that Atiku and Co after betraying and daggering the party in 2015, then daggered the South South again in 2022?

They are all from the same party they know how the monetization game is played.

This is You fked me in the primaries, now I gang-b@ng you in the general.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Bdsm cheesy cheesy cheesy
what is the meaning of this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Mehn. I'm part of those who underrated and undermined Peter Obi when he decamped but I have come to admire and commend the tenacity and doggedness of his campaign. I don't know if he will win or not but his aspiration has surely inspired a great level of political enthusiasm in the country.

I must also mention that his timing is really perfect. The two frontrunners are Muslims after a Muslim just concluded an 8 years tenure especially in a country that everybody expects political seats to be shared and rotated on religion and ethnicity basis for the sake of inclusivity and fairness.

I don't intend to paint him as a religious bigot before Una begin tear me up, but from my observation he enjoys a great level of support from Christians irrespective of ethnicity. That's why I will forever argue he is not an Igbo candidate, maybe a Christian candidate, Yes.

Very Well said, apart from the last paragraph sha..

In as much as all the factors do favor Obi.

The number one overwhelmingly thing going for him is CANDIDATE QUALITY. Of the Frontline candidates, he is undoubtedly the best option. Even the blind can see this.

That factor is the number one thing working in his favor before you factor in equity, rotation and justice. I was listening to one Yoruba dude on channels today who was hammering on the fact that no "true Yoruba" son can subscribe to the "awa lokan mantra" seeing as everyone knows this is certainly not the turn of yorubas, then the anchor tried to push the narrative away from talking about region of the candidates but the man was insistent on pointing out that of the 3 candidates, only tinubu is from a region that has actually produced a president added with a vice in the current Democratic dispensation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
patrickmuf:
You know the bolded how?
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
patrickmuf:
Bello, Uzodinma and Wike na dangerous politicians...Na them make people call politics dirty game.
hope is a vampire bro.. you heard it from me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
what is the meaning of this?

Post endsars a lot of youths were cursing PYO on twitter. Calling him Bdsm, saying if he was a stand up guy he would resign, etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hahaha. grin cheesy grin
Truly we have come a very long way and made a lot of progress, seeing this takes me back. Infact later today I will post our journey so far..
Glad to have won over sooo many early naysayers.

The kind mockery and attack we receive no be small. cheesy grin. Some said Obi was coward for RUNNING away from his party. That he was a sore loser!
Now he's the number one politician in this country. His brand has been built gigantically. I hope it ends in joy tomorrow.

DontBullshitMe:
Mehn. I'm part of those who underrated and undermined Peter Obi when he decamped but I have come to admire and commend the tenacity and doggedness of his campaign.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are seeing wikes revenge and you think it is shalaye and distraction? How many people in pdp are disgruntled that Atiku and Co after betraying and daggering the party in 2015, then daggered the South South again in 2022?

They are all from the same party they know how the monetization game is played.

This is You fked me in the primaries, now I gang-b@ng you in the general.

Woke is just being mischievous wt that post... IMO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fun fact:

Since 1979, the candidate that carries Kwara has always won the presidency…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Orji Uzor KALU reportedly suspended by apc..

Any confirmation biko
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Post endsars a lot of youths were cursing PYO on twitter. Calling him Bdsm, saying if he was a stand up guy he would resign, etc.
okay!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
bro, this country is a way of life..

If what am hearing is anything to go by.. na to share this country make all man go em way..

Or better still leave this God forsaken trenches called country.

This country is cursed

I can see someone has greeted you before. Let me also greet you. Good morning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Itsrm abeg wetin dey happen wirh your guy wike?

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1629084392420216832?t=yoU0IjuG12WGulAHeTy92Q&s=19

Shey dem don kill am. What else do you want to hear na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Yeah!!!! Buhari is Clueless doesn't mean Osibanjo is Clueless! I would have voted for Osibanjo instead of Obi regardless of the Suffering Apc subjected us to!!

L for Lamba

Well that Buhari is clueless does not mean Tnubu is clueless

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
PDPGuy:
Fun fact:

Since 1979, the candidate that carries Kwara has always won the presidency…

I guess its right to say Asiwaju is president
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

L for Lamba

Well that Buhari is clueless does not mean Tnubu is clueless
How can he recommend Buhari to Us?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

I guess its right to say Asiwaju is president

Or Labour Party will win Kogi grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
If tinubu wins this election... I'll quit coming to this thread also..
Why? There are plenty other things to discuss after election na...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
They are just a distraction sadly to Atiku...By this time on monday we will start living in a zoo
Is present day Nigeria qualifies to be a country with all these happenings?

Make una shift go one side fess cos until things begins to work and rule of law obeyed....it is right to qualify it as a zoo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
How can he recommend Buhari to Us?

Did Osinbajo who you claimed you would have voted against Obi not recommend Buhari to you? Actually Osinbajo was Buharis loyal deputy for 8yrs

Its not logical to blame Tinubu for Buharis misdeeds and exonerate Osinbajo the deputy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Or Labour Party will win Kogi grin

Labor in Kogi is like APC in Anambra
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Una wey dey plan deactivate or run from the threads are more or less too soft to go head to head with any given argument.

I am here gidigba even if Obi is disqualified.....as long as an APCist....PDPist or Kwankwansiyans sect can live. Irrespective of d policy at play..I can can live..

..we good like that....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Why? There are plenty other things to discuss after election na...
bro not only this thread I'll be much be disinterested in anything concerning Nigeria for many years to come honestly..

I was an adernt follower of the super eagles thread.. when Nigeria lost to Ghana to qualify for world cup.. I haven't steepped foot there again..

I wouldn't want to be here with some people glorifying bat 🦇 here..

Better I dey my dey and focus on myself..

Maybe until next 8 years because if bat 🦇 manage to win.. na till next 8 years unless maybe death happens along the line

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did Osinbajo who you claimed you would have voted against Obi not recommend Buhari to you? Actually Osinbajo was Buharis loyal deputy for 8yrs

Its not logical to blame Tinubu for Buharis misdeeds and exonerate Osinbajo the deputy
The office of the Vice President in Nigeria is just a title! Osibanjo would have done Little or None to transform Nigeria!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segedinho:
Una wey dey plan deactivate or run from the threads are more or less too soft to go head to head with any given argument.
I am here gidigba even if Obi is disqualified.....as long as an APCist....PDPist or Kwankwansiyans sect can live. Irrespective of d policy at play..I can can live..
..we good like that....

Sege Makanaky

You wey dey stand bullet go come fear Banter

Ina njo Ogiri Osa

Who dey there. Iyalaya anybody

In your hey days who fit lok you for face if no be say Jesus don dey take over small small

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
seankafor:
bro not only this thread I'll be much be disinterested in anything concerning Nigeria for many years to come honestly..

I was an adernt follower of the super eagles thread.. when Nigeria lost to Ghana to qualify for world cup.. I haven't steepped foot there again..

I wouldn't want to be here with some people glorifying bat 🦇 here..

Better I dey my dey and focus on myself..

Maybe until next 8 years because if bat 🦇 manage to win.. na till next 8 years unless maybe death happens along the line
You have said it all!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
The office of the Vice President in Nigeria is just a title! Osibanjo would have done Little or None to transform Nigeria!!

But its the office of Jagaban or Asiwaju that is enough to transform Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.