Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1491095 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (4697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

There will be more

The faction
This election was massively rigged
Nigerians love their oppressors'
I will curse anyone who asks me for assistance
We are going to tribunal
Buhari will never hand over to Tinubu - The election would be annuled

I have never seen people so delusional in my life 😭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Surely this "can't win" talk has to be a propaganda from what's up group or something, the way all BATstards are just repeating and repeating it..

You people have said Obi can't win , oya we do hear now.

Tomorrow is when it all happens, so what's all this rubbish about..

The fact that you have the need to say it 70 times shows that you are jittery.
Abeg this thing is just 24 hours away. Make we hear word.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The thing dey somehow sha. Dem no even write any name, more like dem just call head office say dem don catch person for Lagos o and they just ask their social media handling to hurriedly post it without even bothering to get the name of the suspects .

As regards the port harcourt own, I think it’s police that arrested that one. Nothing concern police with being discrete about anything ; especially if the commissioner is in good terms with the governor(which I think is the case , so the police go quickly post to avoid incurring Wike’s wrath for not doing damage to Atiku’s chances when he played right into their hands )

Not disputing what you said but just putting it out that the erstwhile commissioner of police in Rivers state has been transferred to Enugu and was replaced with four commissioners of police about three days ago cheesy

I suspect that the previous one was transfered for doing the bidding of Wike considering that there were lots of petitions to the IG about him.

It remains to be seen if the new ones will also do whatever Wike wants
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
I went on their page na Turkey election I see for there

Played from this code I saw online.

792510-Tinubu to win

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pollss have said it
Survey have said it
The youths have spoken
Papa, Mama, pikin has spoken
God has spoken
Destiny has spoken
Iman and Pastors has spoken
No structure is structuring.
Buhari has ensured no rigging.
MC Oluomo is out.

Obi will win the election massively
Back your words with Naijabet.
Naija bet! Be bold !!,💯💯💯💯

792509-Obi to win 5 odds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
I laugh at people who support this scarcity of money.
If You believe that Obi, Tinubu and Ariku don't have at least 100million in cash or at their bidding, then you are a ****.

This election will either be marred by low turnout( As I am seeing among many Uniben students who can't travel to vote but are preparing how to play ball tomorrow at Sports Complex).

Or

Vote buying of the worst order by the top candidates. All these monies that you all are looking for will become available by tomorrow evening .

Continue supporting scarcity of funds while 1 person was caught with 32 million in New notes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7583966/efcc-intercepts-32.4-million-cash

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Played from this code I saw online.

792510-Tinubu to win

Na the small money you accumulate from giveaway and online begging you are placing on tinubu to win cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tataffo:

Na the small money you accumulate from giveaway and online begging you are placing on tinubu to win cheesy
Na better 2 odds. You fit still play am if you get money.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
If You believe that Obi, Tinubu and Ariku don't have at least 100million in cash or at their bidding, then you are a ****.

This election will either be marred by low turnout( As I am seeing among many Uniben students who can't travel to vote but are preparing how to play ball tomorrow at Sports Complex).

Or

Vote buying of the worst order by the top candidates. All these monies that you all are looking for will become available by tomorrow evening .

Continue supporting scarcity of funds while 1 person was caught with 32 million in New notes.

So you're implying it's the same politicians who suddenly started crying hypocritical tears about how the masses are suffering are responsible for the the cash scarcity because of how much of the new notes they've hoarded...

Colour me suprised.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Na better 2 odds. You fit still play am if you get money.

I'd rather watch it burn in ashes grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amoto94:

KOGI STATE GOVERNMENT

PRESS STATEMENT

CUTTING OFF SOME ROADS IN KOGI CENTRAL IS A DELIBERATE SECURITY MEASURE

1. The Government of Kogi State wishes to inform members of the public that the excavation of some roads in Kogi Central was to cut off traffic on those roads as a security measure to restrict the use of those roads by criminals who have been breaching the peace of the area.

2. It would be recalled that a couple of days ago, the Secretariat Complex of Okehi Local Government suffered from the effect of an explosive devise. The security agencies ensured no life was lost as a result of the explosion, but the State Government convened an emergency Security Council Meeting to address the security challenges in the area with a view to devising strategies of averting possible future occurrence, especially as we witnessed similar explosion on December 29, 2022 at Okene.

[b]3[b]. One of the measures arrived at was to restrict the number of routes to the flashpoints to enable security agents properly mount effective surveillance on the other access roads for the safety of the people, especially as they go to the polls on Saturday February 25,2023. We thank the State Ministry of Works and Urban Development for their proactive efforts on the road.

4. The cry of one Mrs Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan over the measure to ensure security is therefore not a surprise. As an indigene of Okehi Local Government Area, she has not considered it expedient till now to sympathize with her people over the explosion that affected Okehi Local Government Area Secretariat Complex. To her, their lives do not matter. But she was quick to characteristically blackmail the State Government when measures were taken to protect her people. Does she benefit anything from insecurity in Kogi Central? How does the streamlining of routes into the flash point affect her?

5. Some of the masterminds of the Okene blast of December 29, 2022 have been arrested and they are giving useful statements to security agents. With the current measures in Okehi Local Government, we are confident that the cowards who attacked the symbol of unity of the Okehi people will not escape from justice. Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan should recognise the fact that the administration of Alhaji Yahaya Bello will never slaughter security on the slab of politics and will ruthlessly deal with criminal elements and their sponsors whose hearts are not immersed in the culture of peace of the Ebira Nation.[/b]

6. As a Government, our responsibility is to protect the Kogi people and sometimes, we have to take drastic and even temporarily discomforting steps to achieve that. INEC and security agents have not complained about accessing every part of Okehi Local Government Area in particular and Kogi Central in general. Why is Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan crying on behalf of INEC when as an institution, INEC has communication structures and platforms?

7. We also wish to call on Kogites to disregard allegations of trying to use local militias to harass voters. The protagonists of such fiction are elements who want to create panic in the state because of desperation to provoke chaos to cover up for their political feebleness. We assure the people of Kogi Central and Kogi State in general to come out enmasse to cast their votes as adequate security arrangements are in place to protect them before, during and after the polls. Those who need to worry and criminals who will never be spared in the state.

Kingsley Femi Fanwo

Hon. Commissioner for Information and Communications

23/02/2023

This explanation/press release doesn’t make any sense one bit!

I mean make it make sense na ! A bomb blast happened in December 2022 , u claim u have arrested suspects/alleged masterminds who are assisting u with useful information then U suddenly decide to excavate roads leading into the communities in a bid to protect the people in February 2023 . 🤦‍♂️

If they want to lie, at least make the lie make sense na. When did cutting off roads suddenly become a way of preventing terrorist activities? Even people that are very very slow in the head will not be convinced by this shallow piece.

The fact that the press release kept mentioning the Natasha Akpoti person shows the government is definitely out to deal with the person and not necessarily preventing any future terrorist attacks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tataffo:

I'd rather watch it burn in ashes grin
Na why you no dey do bambiala na. You even get money to burn for this economy. Where una dey see this money. Let me manage this tissue giveaway

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Or

The funniest thing is that for every 32.4 million caught, there is at least 200 million roaming about

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Na why you no dey do bambiala na. You even get money to burn for this economy. Where una dey see this money. Let me manage this tissue giveaway

When drink garri you think of Peter obi you wipe your ass you think of Peter obi

When you want shishi you dibt think of Peter obi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I mean make it make sense na ! A bomb blast happened in December 2022 , u claim u have arrested suspects/alleged masterminds who are assisting u with useful information then U suddenly decide to excavate roads leading into the communities in a bid to protect the people in February 2023 . 🤦‍♂️

If they want to lie, at least make the lie make sense na. When did cutting off roads suddenly become a way of preventing terrorist activities? Even people that are very very slow in the head will not be convinced by this shallow piece.

The fact that the press release kept mentioning the Natasha Akpoti person shows the government is definitely out to deal with the person and not necessarily preventing any future terrorist attacks.
You see Okezie Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and Ortom, they should join Peter Obi in that plane. I don't know if Obi deserves to be in that plane as no be me talk am but these 3 governors suppose dey front seat.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

When drink garri you think of Peter obi you wipe your ass you think of Peter obi

When you want shishi you dibt think of Peter obi
Ok.
Your first point- I am in control of my thinking faculty and can decide to think about anybody(including you). Even if hunger wants to kill me, I "choose" what to think.

Second point-Considering you are not Omniscient and definitely not a nanoparticle in my brain, you can't make that assertion.

In the end, I think what I think at any time I think it. Thanks

Prediction-The winner of this election is in this photo and is wearing glasses.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
A night b4 the election ..Many tricks have been nipped.

Many tactics have been discovered.

Some vote buying mercenary have been caught..

What happens to the rig tactics that ain't seen yet or successfully carried out already just waiting for the outcome

The odds will always be against Obi n people are talking of placing a bet......

In all....we are still hopeful cos that is the only thing we have...

If you beg online just to probably feed and still supporting frauds of any form just to favour a candidate........then it is wise to say Madness runs in your vein....

In all the frauds and rumours of rigging call circulating ..have there been any traced to LP.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
You see Okezie Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello and Ortom, they should join Peter Obi in that plane. I don't know if Obi deserves to be in that plane as no be me talk am but these 3 governors suppose dey front seat.

How does this gibberish u posted relate to my post u quoted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How does this gibberish u posted relate to my post u quoted?
I doubt if they are related but I will give it a try.

I made a comment that you think is gibberish. I will advise you to ignore it and move on since you can't do anything about it. Life is short to be fixated on gibberish.

Have a great day

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Ok.
Your first point- I am in control of my thinking faculty and can decide to think about anybody(including you). Even if hunger wants to kill me, I "choose" what to think.

Second point-Considering you are not Omniscient and definitely not a nanoparticle in my brain, you can't make that assertion.

In the end, I think what I think at any time I think it. Thanks

Prediction-The winner of this election is in this photo and is wearing glasses.

well i dont have much to say except that you need to read this thread from way baack 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018978
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Now that you've used the little money you got from bambiala all thru this year to bet on tinubu on naijabet,how will you now survive......

Well,use this to call APC party and polling agents to beg for urgent 2k

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

well i don't have much to say except that you need to read this thread from way baack in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan#9018978
. Seen it since. Those comments are very one kind
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only the thought of been ruled by 2 Muslims at the helm of affairs makes my heart skip 😞

God forbid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
. Seen it since. Those comments are very one kind

i can imagine, coming from a nostradamus that couldn't see beyond his nose
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tataffo:

Now that you've used the little money you got from bambiala all thru this year to bet on tinubu on naijabet,how will you now survive......

Well,use this to call APC party and polling agents to beg for urgent 2k
Thanks bruh. I appreciate.
Food don set for tomorrow like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
May the best man for us win.

And No matter who wins, I don't want to hear for the next 4 years sey "Shebi I told you."

The same way you have been saying so for Buhari and Jonathan.

If the majority says Obi, fine. If they say Tinubu, good.

And if na Atiku, we will accept.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

By tomorrow, a new dawn is upon us. CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

I can imagine, coming from a Nostradamus that couldn't see beyond his nose
Of course. Na fake Nostradamus be this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bimffo:
May the best man for us win.

And No matter who wins, I don't want to hear for the next 4 years sey "Shebi I told you."

The same way you have been saying so for Buhari and Jonathan.

If the majority says Obi, fine. If they say Tinubu, good.

And if na Atiku, we will accept.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

By tomorrow, a new dawn is upon us. CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA.
,💯💯💯💯

Whoever wins, we hope for a better country that will make giant strides in all sectors of the economy without any bigotry or favoritism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Thanks bruh. I appreciate.
Food don set for tomorrow like this.

No worry about food after you sell your conscience tomorrow with urgent 2k(make sure it is new note oo),this will be handed to you

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Baba Blue two explosions happened one happened in December and the other happened recently as stated in the release, you missed the point. The roads that was dug were already in bad state though one of the roads lead to an LG secretariat which was attacked recently.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tataffo:

No worry about food after you sell your conscience tomorrow with urgent 2k(make sure it is a new note oo), this will be handed to you
I prefer soft corn. I no get sugar and groundnut for house. Clean water is also an issue.
With corn, I just need to beg for fire to get a "roasted corn"

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ibime:

Jarus has been doing this every election and fairly accurately too

The Oyinbos might sample sections of the population and extrapolate out but have they built in Nigerian factor like big men influence, voter intimidation, vote buying and so on?

In my village the last two elections,Ateke boys chased away APC agents and anyone voting for APC. Oyinbo will struggle to factor that
Jarus hasn't called the elections any better than Jamil the mechanic at Iyana-Iworo, the only difference is he does it with plenty effizy. He called 2015 and 2019, just like so many other person's, nothing special in what he's doing from the comfort of his room.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (4697) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), YoungB1a(m), PendragonVII, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.