Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1441512 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

But they are winning on Nairaland/here, WhatsApp status and Twitter na

What changed?

😅😅

We need more of donjs confirmed polls.

Oya like for obi share for Tinubu tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
This election was between APC and LP.

Even if Atiku should go out in person and snatch a boy, APC will find a way to rope it on Obi and LP will do their best to rope it on Tinubu

Southerners are that unserious
I’m just suprised with the results from the north despite people saying Atiku will sweep the north being a northerner.

And you’re right with southerners being unserious and it’s really affecting us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:
Hon. Ginger Onwusibe don turn ordinary candidate because of Agenda. grin grin

The thing shock me too sef...Ginger wey dn dey my state politics since "99..

If Alex Otti wins, it'd be Peter Obi who did it too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

Troll?

Na, by Monday here go burn cheesy cheesy

If Peter Obi supporters don't go on the offensive and start labelling voters illiterates, tribalists, impoverished, I will just keep the celebration civil. Especially because they are part of our success story. cheesy

But once they begin to introduce that condescending narrative, we go begin enter each other. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amoto94:
And if, in the end, the outcome of the presidential election doesn’t align with the result from your polling unit, where your candidates polled 100% of the valid votes cast, that’s because there are other 176,973 polling units, where others made choices that differed from yours.And if, in the end, the outcome of the presidential election doesn’t align with the result from your polling unit, where your candidates polled 100% of the valid votes cast, that’s because there are other 176,973 polling units, where others made choices that differed from yours. Gimba Kakanda

Below was the reply of an acquaintance when I share the quoted text on a WhatsApp platform the person is living in Aba.
Easterners should collect their sub.
The threat on whoever vote for any other party aside from LP was too much, so much so that a mosque here had to advise that if you can't vote LP stay in your house, especially as a non-Igbo and Muslim to avoid wahala.
It is funny how Nigerians are quick to say Peter Obi can't get such a small vote in president Buhari's polling unit, that cows and underage voted but rejoice over Peter Obi having all the votes in his unit😒
Make una dey fear God o

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Skimpledawg:

My Oga, projections na grin
Projections like lady clinton? cheesy

be like some people think politics is a twitter popularity contest. grin

You don't win a presidential election with likes, shares, twitter posts and long epistles on NL.

It's way bigger than that.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
CrystalTiger:

The thing shock me too sef...Ginger wey dn dey my state politics since "99..

If Alex Otti wins, it'd be Peter Obi who did it too

I tire oh.

I served in Abia state, and Ginger was a popular figure. Agenda don reduce am to ordinary candidate. Lol

The same set of guys were surprised LP won Sabon-gari Kano PU.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Rivers! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emohua LGA

Ward 11 : (Presidential)

Accredited Voters: 2834
Total Votes Cast : 2758

APC - 1628
PDP - 653
LP - 303

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

I tire oh.

I served in Abia state, and Ginger was a popular figure. Agenda don reduce am to ordinary candidate. Lol

Tbey are also surprised PO won bourdillion..Tinubus popular home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shegzdave:

I’m just suprised with the results from the north despite people saying Atiku will sweep the north being a northerner.

And you’re right with southerners being unserious and it’s really affecting us.
It will continue like this until the end of time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
To be more precise, this is what the labor party is complaining about!

These are NOT manufactured complaints. We all saw them happening.. we all witnessed this but expect demons to tell you that this election was the best and absolutely free and fair.

LP alleged that most of its members were deliberately disenfranchised through varied means across the country, but were more discerning in its strongholds.

The party in a statement on Sunday issued by the National of Secretary, Alhaji Umar Farouk Ibrahim said while the party made inroads with high votes in most parts of Northern Nigeria, LP members were deliberately prevented from voting, chased away violently from polling units, or had ballot papers and boxes destroyed and burnt in others.

Umar said in some places, INEC staff and electoral materials were not deployed to areas that are known to be strongholds of Labour Party, or deployed late to frustrate the party supporters who, psychologically got tired of waiting and had to leave the polling units for the fear of the unknown.

“The delay by INEC to upload and announce results, especially where Labour Party, is already known to have taken lead, is also worrisome and we feel it is deliberate to anger our party and our supporters” he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Rivers! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emohua LGA

APC - 1628
PDP - 653
LP - 303

Who could have predicted this on 2015?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

I tire oh.

I tire too.
Anything to suit the narrative.
I can't wait for this to be over.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olowunl01:

so it is wrong and bad taste to say Igbos hate Tinubu, that what I expect to hear from motor park touts not on this board with the level of educated minds here.

Lol. You'd be surprised. We're very "educated". But when it comes to tribe and religion, the average Nigerian's education usually flies out the window and into the rainforest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Rivers! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Emohua LGA

APC - 1628
PDP - 653
LP - 303

This is HOT!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
They have started.

Let us sha hope the obidients will not demonstrate that they are as violent and primal as Buharis 2011 supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Lol. You'd be surprised. We're very "educated". But when it comes to tribe and religion, the average Nigerian's education usually flies out the window and into the rainforest.
Not jumping to anyone's defence but this ain't peculiar to Nigerians alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Who could have predicted this on 2015?
Nah..

This is kinda somehow o....

Everything just dey disjointed but once s winner is announced...... court matter na just for d cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Ẹ lọ fọkàn balẹ̀.

90% Northerners are not on social media in the mud 😂

I haven't written him out sha untill I see the 3 Kardashians result, if his face no show or his shoe no shine ee, make him just retire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amoto94:

Below was the reply of an acquaintance when I share the quoted text on a WhatsApp platform the person is living in Aba.
Easterners should collect their sub.
The threat on whoever vote for any other party aside from LP was too much, so much so that a mosque here had to advise that if you can't vote LP stay in your house, especially as a non-Igbo and Muslim to avoid wahala.
It is funny how Nigerians are quick to say Peter Obi can't get such a small vote in president Buhari's polling unit, that cows and underage voted but rejoice over Peter Obi having all the votes in his unit😒
Make una dey fear God o

I don't know how it turned out like this. This is a serious concern. If you are not voting Obi, you are an illiterate. I was called illiterate too because I told my former course mate not to turn our group to political group. Come see bullying. I just have to retreat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
FBS:

Not jumping to anyone's defence but this ain't peculiar to Nigerian's alone.

It's a human thing, no doubt. But it's very pronounced in Nigeria and Africa.

You'll see Professors believing in religious "bullet proof" vests and regarding people outside their tribe as collective unsavoury elements. Even with all the sample size concepts and statistics they did in school.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tallesty1:
It will continue like this until the end of time.
Then the south is done for☹️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This yakubu will break Maurice iwu record

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Things dey happen..

Fingers crossed sha.........

Atiku .. kwankwanso belike Dem just dey cut bet anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
monerozi5590:

I don't know how it turned out like this. This is a serious concern. If you are not voting Obi, you are an illiterate. I was called illiterate too because I told my former course mate not to turn our group to political group. Come see bullying. I just have to retreat.

This was precisely what I called out a few days ago and some here were telling us stories.
But anyho, it's all playing out differently, innit?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
God will reward all of you i promise you that!! One day all of us will Leave this earth. This same Apc you guys are celebrating Will consume y'all directly or indirectly..... This is my Last post on this thread and I'm not opening this thread again... Like i said. God will surely Judge all of you... All of you. I mean All of you!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
cheesy

Kwara! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 16 - 0

Otoge reloaded

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

90% Northerners are not on social media in the mud 😂

I haven't written him out sha untill I see the 3 Kardashians result, if his face no show or his shoe no shine ee, make him just retire.

grin

Katsina, Jigawa and Sokoto already in the bag.... believe it or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
God will reward all of you i promise you that!! One day all of us will Leave this earth. This same Apc you guys are celebrating Will consume y'all directly or indirectly..... This is my Last post on this thread and I'm not opening this thread again... Like i said. God will surely Judge all of you... All of you. I mean All of you!!!!!!!
This is funny grin grin

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Things dey happen..

Fingers crossed sha.........

Atiku .. kwankwanso belike Dem just dey cut bet anyhow
Fingers crossed indeed.

LP or APC win, APC looking more likely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shegzdave:

Then the south is done for☹️
Nigerian is done for. Southerners that are not staying in the north or have not spent time in the north in recent years have no idea what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
FBS:

This was precisely what I called out a few days ago and some here were telling us stories.
But anyho, it's all playing out differently, innit?

This is serious. You can never win people over by insults. Never.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.