Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433369 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The igbos around me are representative of the igbos in the SE

Also, the beauty of Nairaland is that a lot of people are unfiltered and also unhinged.

If you had been on the political threads from 2011 to 2016, you would have a much better understanding of what I am saying

Of course, it is quite possible that you understand and and playing ostrich. The most vocal tribalist on this board for instance regularly virtue signals, but that is a story for another day.

Imho, the bona-fide Lagosians who dislike Tinubu are the political order who have repeatedly failed to beat him at the game.

Bro, so the Nigerian drug pushers and fraudsters are representative of Dayo in Texas? as dem be Nigerians?

As per your lagos bonafides - you mean people like Nihilist? Abi he is a politician Bro you do understand that what you are saying could be extrapolated to mean that Igbos make up half the voting population pf lagos that Tinubu thugs have to be unleashed for him to win his own state?

Bro, the better Nigeria we want isn't only dependant on Tinubu, Obi or Atiku, its dependent the majority of us doing the right thing, That Nairaland is filled with plenty unhinged, must this thread be same? I have been on this forum since over 10yrs mainly on property & stockmarket threads both have very low level of bile; lets not make this thread another NL Nuttersville, just my 1cent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
God will reward all of you i promise you that!! One day all of us will Leave this earth. This same Apc you guys are celebrating Will consume y'all directly or indirectly..... This is my Last post on this thread and I'm not opening this thread again... Like i said. God will surely Judge all of you... All of you. I mean All of you!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
God will reward all of you i promise you that!! One day all of us will Leave this earth. This same Apc you guys are celebrating Will consume y'all directly or indirectly..... This is my Last post on this thread and I'm not opening this thread again... Like i said. God will surely Judge all of you... All of you. I mean All of you!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Unlimited22:

Fingers crossed indeed.

LP or APC win, APC looking more likely.

Yah...APC likely, as my expectations from d North seems to tint in one directionband that will spell doom to LP

Fingers cross co s I have heard about Atiku hotness in d North
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Clears throat... I see some people are ecstatic so far while some seem dejected. If you're an Obidient here you suppose know the drill.

No tears.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Rivers! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Emohua LGA

Ward 11 : (Presidential)

Accredited Voters: 2834
Total Votes Cast : 2758

APC - 1628
PDP - 653
LP - 303

Chidi Llyods work

At least, we will stop hearing that governors have one vote.

Add the 1600 to the 653 PDP got, that's what foolish Atiku would have gotten. The mumu was listening to political lightweights like Obaseki and Okowa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
monerozi5590:

This is serious. You can never win people over by insults. Never.
Well, it appears some don't even see it as insults and that's the saddest part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I was really impressed by Peter Obi when he was interviewed by AriseTv yesterday at his polling unit. He was asked if he would take any position in government if he doesn't end up being the president and he said he won't. He's contended with what he has already, he only wants to be president to serve the people and change things from the way they are in the country.

Like he's contented with going back to his business than serve under a government that will maintain the status quo. He's been consistent with his stand that he just wants to serve the people. Politics is not do or die.

Those that want to celebrate electoral violence and voters intimidation all in the name of "I told you so" should continue

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

What is impressive about this one too?

He is just wise enough to realise accepting any Government appointments in this APC regime will jeopardize his presidential ambitions in the next election after seeing his massive turn out.

Is this one hard to decipher?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
@nihilistjnr as lapsed gamer to gamer, Tinubu sha ensured he completed all his loyalty missions before starting the boss fight. (ME reference)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

We are monitoring everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
FBS:

Well, it appears some don't even see it as insults and that's the saddest part.

It is The same people who have repeatedly been celebrating Tinubu will be used and dumped by the north at every opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sadly, APC wins again.

Hopefully, Nigeria gets better.

Congratulations to Asiwaju.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
popizaino:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

He is just wise enough to realise accepting any Government appointments in this APC regime will jeopardize his presidential ambitions in the next election after seeing his massive turn out.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Simple stuff.

Well, anything to hype Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

Figures from Kwara ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo, i dey in pains, but your post make me laugh well well.

Relax bro.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
izzou:
Sadly, APC wins again.

Did you sha get laid?

Asking the real questions here.

Hopefully you did and hopefully that labor will not be in vain. (bouncing gold circle defying izzou 2.0)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Things dey happen..

Fingers crossed sha.........

Atiku .. kwankwanso belike Dem just dey cut bet anyhow

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

Calm down grin

Lessons have been learnt. If not 2023, there's another chance in 2027. This time, PDP must come back as one amd hope for the best.

All these Labour Party and NNPP is exactly why Tinubu won

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
popizaino:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Has he sent a mail to u that he wants to contest the next election or u know this through "eye-test" too?

Some of u will just project Ur narrow-mindedness on every other person and add emoji to it like it changes anything

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
izzou:
Sadly, APC wins again.

Result never enter finish na... grin

But it is as it is...........we no get choice than hope for d Best if he eventually wins.

I am just waiting to check if it is true dat Atiku is doing some strong things in d North
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Figures from Kwara ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

A blast from 2020

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Baba..no be lie o.

Obi strength was hinged on d damages those MF would do up North.

But I am receiving conflicting results ...some are saying they did it and I am seeing otherwise here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Those that carried out surveys on abokis/okada men, how far your reports?

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Take heart fellow Obidient but keep hope alive.

๐Ÿคจ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Calm down grin

Lessons have been learnt. If not 2023, there's another chance in 2027. This time, PDP must come back as one amd hope for the best.

All these Labour Party and NNPP is exactly why Tinubu won

PDP Is now officially a northern party or maybe a party in limbo.

They need a real leader. Their election election leader is finished and only shares money during election.

After the way they fked over wike, no SS party will be sharing any oil money.

LP remains to be seen if it will be anything other than a vehicle party. As it is right now it is a sudden ss/se party. But If this can hold remains to be seen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nah oasis analysis just dey put fear for our body shocked

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ It's INEC result or nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Anyways I am a cautious man. I will hold onto my Pre ejaculation memes

battle vs war.

Strategy vs tactics

Sacrificing the Queen to win the game

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Too much noise from the APC goons on this thread, I'm not an Atiku supporter but unfortunately he has won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Like for obi share for jagaban people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.

Donj and Co creators of poll's
Otilo grin ๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

INEC Chairman don talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Expert17:

I tire oh.

I served in Abia state, and Ginger was a popular figure. Agenda don reduce am to ordinary candidate. Lol

The same set of guys were surprised LP won Sabon-gari Kano PU.

Sabon Gari is where the 1966 progroms were carried out. I expect every Igbo man to know that area

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.