Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1543705 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (4790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

I feel little sympathy for those crying now

They turned eyes the other way when his boys beheaded all opposition in Ahoada to Omoku/Ndoni area in 2015

Okay. I don't know jack about Rivers State politics and only voted for the very first time for Obi (LP all through) yesterday.

I've always maintained passive interest in politics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:
What Wike is doing in Rivers is too blatant abeg

Nigga was just meant to get 25% for Tinubu, he done over overdo with impunity

How will Opobo and Eleme give all their vote to Tinubu

You can stand in market square for 3 hours in these places and not identify one Tinubu supporter
Are there up to 10000 people in that area sef then now to see almost 6k people to vote for APC? APC? grin grin

Wike might make them cancel the entire Rivers. This is criminal

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
A40:
Are there up to 10000 people in that area sef then now to see almost 6k people to vote for APC? APC? grin grin

Wike might make them cancel the entire Rivers. This is criminal

Yes of course, you can even get 30,000 in those areas if every adult votes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Governorship elections all over the country will be very violent. This is certain.
Whatever violence/brutality that was experienced in the presidential election will be child's play compared to what will happen in the governorship elections.

So, if you love your life be mindful of how you act if you intend to vote.

All these Labour Party people will collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Blueraydick, izzuo, this is a clip where mc oluomo is boldly telling the nigerian army men and inec officers here and I quote,

"If them born any IGBO person well, make them come vote here, make I see".

Just read that statement again and tell me what you think?

https://twitter.com/kalurch_KWR/status/1629438766887714820?t=pn4tbbmGTCGCrvTW62IYOw&s=19

When I kept hammering and hammering on how the tinubu supporters were drenching in tribalism, you guys said I was overdoing it, now you're all seeing what I was warning about coming to fruition..

Now, that I've chilled, we can see even dayo regain that devilish tribalistic chauvinism that has defined his stay on this platform. Watch this clip and tell me what you think

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fury family is putting their family name behind this Tommy boy, but this boy is soft, I hope he won't disgrace their name sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

Yes of course, you can even get 30,000 in those areas if every adult votes
This is news to me. No be water full the place? My own confusion really is how Ogoni people will vote for anything APC en masse. There's no logical argument to explain APC scoring 6k votes in Opobo

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Very funny. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2:
Blueraydick, izzuo, this is a clip where mc oluomo is boldly telling the nigerian army men and inec officers here and I quote,

https://twitter.com/kalurch_KWR/status/1629438766887714820?t=pn4tbbmGTCGCrvTW62IYOw&s=19

When I kept hammering and hammering on how the tinubu supporters were drenching in tribalism, you guys said I was overdoing it, now you're all seeing what I was warning about coming to fruition..

Now, that I've chilled, we can see even dayo regain that devilish tribalistic chauvinism that has defined his stay on this platform. Watch this clip and tell me what you think

That’s not MC Oluomo.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Donjazet2:

We already discussed this yesterday. That's not MC Oluomo, the guy in the video is just another APC thug.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
I swear I felt this post deeply.

Every election cycle, they would produce a new challenge or form of rigging, the next election cycle, they will tell you they have fixed that past challenge, then when people vote, we hear another type of new challenge or rigging, then they tell you they have tackled that one and assure you of a freer election this time only to hear another one.

I swear one loses hope in the country.

All we are asking for is a FREE AND FAIR election.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
A40:
This is news to me. No be water full the place? My own confusion really is how Ogoni people will vote for anything APC en masse. There's no logical argument to explain APC scoring 6k votes in Opobo

Tai is Eleme, which is also Ogoni. Magnus Abe strong for there, but like everyone else, they would have been LP

Opobo would be strongly LP as an Igbo speaking Ijaw group. Here you have two enemies pushing APC - Dakuku is from there, then you also have Wike weight

Not sure to what extent Amaechi and Dakuku would have worked for APC in this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Someone should tell Fury to stop ducking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Someone should tell Fury to stop ducking

Fury no get defence. His lead hand is too low. I hope Jake won't send him to the stars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Fury takes round 1 on points

He's too open to the overhand right though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

Fury no get defence. His lead hand is too low. I hope Jake won't send him to the stars
Fury did good in the first round
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Round 2 draw, or slightly favouring Fury
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

This is Magnus Abe work

Without Wike, Magnus Abe no fit do anything. You'll see it in the governorship election. PDP will clear everything.

This na 100% Wike.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

They turned eyes the other way when his boys beheaded all APC opposition in Ahoada to Omoku/Ndoni area in 2015. Now he's fighting for APC.

Turned their eyes away or celebrated as wicked wike dealt with the lizard of ubima and the traitors? One truckp guy is on record advocating rape and murder of pH apc supporters at the time. And he was not alone.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
Round 3 draw
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:
What Wike is doing in Rivers is too blatant abeg

Nigga was just meant to get 25% for Tinubu, he done over overdo with impunity

How will Opobo and Eleme give all their vote to Tinubu

You can stand in market square for 3 hours in these places and not identify one Tinubu supporter

Elections in Rivers have always been someone

Odili dey get 80% turnout and 95% of the votes for him

I can't remember a time when elections in Rivers no dey look one kain
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Without Wike, Magnus Abe no fit do anything. You'll see it in the governorship election. PDP will clear everything.

This na 100% Wike.

Of course, Abe can only work if Wike allows
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
Roland17:

Na Larride get this sub oh because I have been clear about handing Police over to State governors.

Yahya Bello and state police will end up well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Turned their eyes away or celebrated as wicked wike dealt with the lizard of ubima and the traitors? One truckp guy is on record advocating rape and murder of pH apc supporters at the time. And he was not alone.

People trolled the hell out of Amaechi at the time for joining APC. Wike was celebrated everywhere. If you can go back to old videos of Wike commissioning projects when he just got sworn in, you'll see the way people were hailing him for dealing with Ameachi

He's just doing what he knows how to do best and has always done. Getting results, no matter what it takes

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:

They turned eyes the other way when his boys beheaded all APC opposition in Ahoada to Omoku/Ndoni area in 2015. Now he's fighting for APC.

That's what I've been saying since Wike rolled out the same strategy in 2015 and 2019

This election even has less killings maybe because people knew what his boys can do from experience in previous years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Elections in Rivers have always been someone

Odili dey get 80% turnout and 95% of the votes for him

I can't remember a time when elections in Rivers no dey look one kain

People who have been here longer than me are even saying its the most peaceful election they have had

Makes you wonder how bad it used to be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Round 4, draw

Fury started well but Jake finished with a good shot

40-39 on my scorecard

Fury will either win on points or get knocked out as Fury is landing the volume of punches, but Jake has the heavier hands
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yahya Bello and state police will end up well grin grin grin

What of people like Wike, Ganduje or El Rufai?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

People who have been here longer than me are even saying its the most peaceful election they have had

Makes you wonder how bad it used to be.

It's peaceful because LP has no thugs. If Amaechi was on the other side, it would have been bloody

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Roland17:

What of people like Wike, Ganduje or El Rufai?

I don't know which one of them will win

But I see Wike and Yaya Bello being the 2 finalists

If you can dig up road or behead all opposition then you have a strong claim

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
5th round , another draw

Jake rocked Furys brain that round, but ref deducted a point from Jake for fouling so score is 9-9

49-48 so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) ... (4790) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Spy360(m), afrodoc2, BlueRayDick, raumdeuter, cephasdultimate and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.