Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1480650 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (4683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Carl Froch savaging Tommy Fury....

Fury is NOT a boxer.

I won't lie, with what I saw, at that weight, I'm sparking him.
Isn't he a reality TV guy? And only 23? That guy is not a professional boxer in my eyes. He's decent though but I'd be shocked if he ever got to WC level

What's confusing to me though is how this Jake Paul was able to beat UFC guys like Woodley and especially Anderson Silva, maybe it's the age factor but Fury is not in their level. How did he beat Paul convincingly while Woodley a former champion was knocked spark out? It's now looking like they took dives
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Obi won Amuwo-odofin with 55k votes to Tinuke 13k.

Clearly rigging
Make una dey serious. Have you been to Amuwo Odofin before? Did you see anybody complaining of rigging when APC took Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo.

Everyone knows each party's stronghold. Even the most unrepentant Agbadoman can't possibly tell me they thought Tinubu can win Amuwo nau. They have arguably the highest number of Igbos in all the local governments so what did you expect

I expected Obi to even win by larger margin. Tinubu tried sef

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:17am On Feb 27, 2023
The gross ineptitude of INEC.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Make una dey serious. Have you been to Amuwo Odofin before? Did you see anybody complaining of rigging when APC took Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo.

Everyone knows each party's stronghold. Even the most unrepentant Agbadoman can't possibly tell me they thought Tinubu can win Amuwo nau. They have arguably the highest number of Igbos in all the local governments so what did you expect

Sometimes I truly don't understand how their brain works.

Are they trying to say that if there wasn't rigging in a particular place then it means there wasn't rigging any where else??

We are already seeing on Twitter results in the coalition centers being different from what some media are reporting.
We all witnessed the intimidation of voters and destruction of ballot papers yesterday.

In many places in the east, INEC officers deliberately arrived extremely late, in some polling units voting didn't commence till 4 pm and many people who left their houses since morning were deeply frustrated. All these to depress turnout. It's very unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Even this number I'm seeing for Eti Osa is dodgy. Where did Labor Party see just 42k for Eti Osa?? Anyway I heard there's still about 10 PUs or so.

Na millenials and Gen Z full that axis and these people actually came out to vote. I was seeing Snapchat and IG 'baddies' with voter's card

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Sometimes I truly don't understand how their brain works.

Are they trying to say that if there wasn't rigging in a particular place then it means there wasn't rigging any where else??

We are already seeing on Twitter results in the coalition centers being different from what some media are reporting.
We all witnessed the intimidation of voters and destruction of ballot papers yesterday.

In many places in the east, INEC officers deliberately arrived extremely late, in some polling units voting didn't commence till 4 pm and many people who left their houses since morning were deeply frustrated. All these to depress turnout. It's very unfortunate.
People just choose dishonesty when it comes to these topics so I don't bother arguing too much. The good thing is na all Nigerians go suffer regardless of who you vote if the wrong person enter.

Person wey dey sell fuel no go reduce pump price if you vote APC. Mama wey dey sell Abula no go give you extra meat after she ask you which party you vote.

The areas APC win hands down we know them and we kept quiet. The ones with questionable and obvious rigging we should not talk? If they think LP also rigged Amuwo and the areas LP won in Lagos let them challenge it. Who is holding their hands?

Let's even ask how does a small party with no structure and nobody in central both at state and federal level pull off rigging? Lol make dem reason abeg. You dey support one party no mean say you no go apply common sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Okowa rig sotey INEC reject him LG result grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:47am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
People just choose dishonesty when it comes to these topics so I don't bother arguing too much. The good thing is na all Nigerians go suffer regardless of who you vote if the wrong person enter.

Person wey dey sell fuel no go reduce pump price if you vote APC. Mama wey dey sell Abula no go give you extra meat after she ask you which party you vote.

The areas APC win hands down we know them and we kept quiet. The ones with questionable and obvious rigging we should not talk? If they think LP also rigged Amuwo and the areas LP won in Lagos let them challenge it. Who is holding their hands?

Let's even ask how does a small party with no structure and nobody in central both at state and federal level pull off rigging? Lol make dem reason abeg. You dey support one party no mean say you no go apply common sense

You've spoken very well, but this would make sense if you were speaking with human beings, but you're literally speaking with animals who take pride in the systemic dysfunction of Nigeria.

You can see how they are very gleeful about all the evil things going on this election because the people perpetrating them are people who they support?

They expected things like these. Oasis kept boasting that wike will deliver rivers for bat!

"Delivering rivers for Bat" is exactly what we're seeing. Intimidating voters of his state, sending thugs to snatch ballot boxes, frustrating logistics movement to LP strongholds, bullying and threatening INEC staff and lastly rewriting results.

While we're shedding tears for the failure of the system and the sheer impunity.

An abroadian in the middle east is spamming here with đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

Gleefully mocking we the nigerians who dared to dream that we could take on this corrupt establishment and win..
While we suffer the consequences of all these, they get to enjoy the benefits of a well governed society with a conscientious government.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Exactly!!!!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Rigging caught in 3D in borno.
Later a foolish soul will come and shout Borno. đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

https://twitter.com/Aliyukyaree/status/1629947781002477572?t=01cyXflmDPmM94pdMR-tCA&s=19

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 2:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Calma Chief grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Breaking; Wike's audio leaked. cry

Wike says and I quote "the 3 coordinators in ikwerre, tell them if they joke with me, I WILL KILL THEM before they leave this state, just tell them that, if they joke with me, I will kill them"

https://twitter.com/Orji_Okosisi1/status/1629970810403278850?t=2wkpa4Ia88Jo5xFT0Tx3pg&s=19

Then a middle eastern abroadian would come and type WIKE THE MAN!!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸĨŗđŸ”Ĩ

RIVERS FOR BAT!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Simi and adekunle gold spitting on the timeline for real.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2023
It's now Monday officially wailing can now resume fully

Do it one after the other

Pick number and wail responsibly

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
Simi and adekunle gold spitting on the timeline for real.
Just take a look at this.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

They claim he want to serve us yet he wants power by force
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibime:
Why is Tommy Fury crying, talking about cementing his legacy. This nigga never believed he would be a boxer, man is just trading off the Fury name

Which kain legacy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

You can see up there how we are pointing out the blatant disenfranchisement by these wicked leaders and a renowned supporter of the evil establishment is saying we should WAIL more!!

A replica of 2015 I'm sure.
In 2015 when buhari won, I'm sure he must have mocked the opponents who kept warning about the dangers of a buhari presidency. Of course he wouldn't feel the effects from such a far comfortable place so that was nothing to him, 8 years later and after bitter lessons learnt for all nigerians here, he is doing the exact same thing now.

Laughing in our faces from the comfort of a healthy democracy while cheering the wicked leaders who threaten our own democracy.

DEMONS!!! DEMONIC DEMONS!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They claim he want to serve us yet he wants power by force
The biggest issue in all of this, even for those of us actively trying to leave, is that you can't japa away your Nigerian passport.
Even those who have second passports are still sometimes profiled. Had a friend who was asked where and how she got her Canadian passport.

The citizenship by investment programs are subtly blacklisting Nigerians. Even with all the money.

It's just a whole damn mess.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2023
Cleaning and rewriting of results in rivers state.

Rigging caught in 3D.

https://twitter.com/Bxbby_Standard/status/1629900639059705856?t=4wy9vKcwdFsEAabbSf7-AQ&s=19

RIVERS FOR BAT!!!đŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”ĨđŸ”Ĩ✌ī¸âœŒī¸âœŒī¸âœŒī¸

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2023
😂😂😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:14am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:

I live in festac and am the only Yoruba person in my close.

Also that is clearly sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Only results on INEC portal are valid

ChannelsTV is a different organization from INEC

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:29am On Feb 27, 2023
APC is winning full local governments in Akwa Ibom and Rivers. Ahead of Obi ahead of even PDP

Miracle no dey tire Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShadowCracker(m): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Confirmed Apc lule for Alimosho. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Only results on INEC portal are valid

ChannelsTV is a different organization from INEC
Na when INEC go announce result?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2023
FBS:

Na when INEC go announce result?

We never know of they said later today at 11am

Final results might not be released till late Tuesday or even Wednesday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:55am On Feb 27, 2023
I like the aroma of what they're cooking in Oluomo Country

A lot of these LGAs these numbers were cooked to keep the scoreline respectable. On a very good day everyone knows LP won Lagos

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2023
ShadowCracker:
Confirmed Apc lule for Alimosho. cheesy cheesy
I want to see the fraud APC want to do in that Alimosho. I'm not sure APC won up to 20 PUs in that entire region I kid you not.

All the feedback I got even from friends who are Agbadoists. Labor won clean and stainless. I was so shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:59am On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

We never know of they said later today at 11am

Final results might not be released till late Tuesday or even Wednesday
Thanks.
So by today we would get a clearer picture as to who exactly is winning?

'cos all these fake/screenshots of PUs flying around don't mean nada to me.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
All these OPEN religious challenge in Politics by some pastors doesn't make sense to me. Even if other religions want to vote for your candidate, they will change their mind because of that.

Politics is a game of interest. You always align with people that will have your interest.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2023
INEC few days before the election said that they won't electronically transmit the results live because of hackers hacking the results and and all. They said that.

People are changing the narrative now and trying to heat the polity. We pray for peace. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) ... (4683) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.