Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1425975 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (4617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This is proper underestimation.
I am telling you that we won Lagos with way more votes.
Way more votes.
I don't know why you think I'm overstating my party's influence for something that happened.

APC lost Alimosho, kosefe, oshodi (some parts), even the Lagos mainland is being contested.

Nihilistjnr call your people in Lagos and ask.
GRV did a bastard campaign in Lagos state.

Let's wait for Governorship election to see.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
This is funny Tinubu might win the presidential election but won't win Kano, Lagos and Rivers mad o grin

The opposition really dropped the ball APC was there for the taking.

I'm starting to think he may win Rivers. Did you see the result from Oyigbo? It's unbelievable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Let's wait for Governorship election to see.

Nope let's talk about this first..

Do you accept you are underestimating our figures in the presidential in Lagos?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
I heard about 70% of results is yet to be uploaded..

Wetin dey happen to INEC??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na so Don J for enter HOR o 😲

Omo I see shege no be small. Wetin my eyes see, mouth no fit talk. I no just been wan give people more things to take fire me down for this thread.. grin
I humble by force. My regret is not going to my state to purchase the form instead of where I am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nope let's talk about this first..

Do you accept you are underestimating our figures in the presidential in Lagos?

Nope.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
I agree plus from many people I've interacted with people are not so much against APC but the Tinubu candidacy with his obvious health issues and muslim-muslim talk was too much to swallow. The cosmopolitan nature of the state also counted a lot.

No matter how BAT may try to spin it this is a big blow at least to the ego but in consolation looks like they are winning the war.

nihilistjnr:

Buhari with the power of incumbency won Lagos in 2019 with only 130k votes.

All things being considered, I don't agree the margin of losing in 2023 should be much much higher, like you say.

It's not like APC hasn't been shedding votes in Lagos, but it's also not like Lagos is no longer an APC stronghold.

You guys have done something incredible in Lagos, but don't overstate your reach bro. APC are still very very much active in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2023
APC definitely should win Lagos governorship election with a wider margin….
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Nope.
Lmaooooooooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Okay nah.. We will wait and see.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Ireti Kingibe of LP has just retired a career senator in Abuja. The Serving senator Aduda has been there since 2003

I read Ireti is the former wife of Babagana Kingibe

https://www.nairaland.com/7587954/ireti-kingibe-labour-party-wins#121291585

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
I agree plus from many people I've interacted with people are not so much against APC but the Tinubu candidacy with his obvious health issues and muslim-muslim talk was too much to swallow. The cosmopolitan nature of the state also counted a lot.

No matter how BAT may try to spin it this is a big blow at least to the ego but in consolation looks like they are winning the war.

APC and Buhari’s policies at the federal level gingered people to vote… I don’t think Lagos State government did much bad to people except end sars grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:

I'm not so sure, it's very very uncertain. Many issues will come into play.

There are people who are legitimately pissed with what happened in Lagos on Saturday where people's efforts were being sabotaged and some might have been lenient towards sanwo even though they were against Bat.

That goodwill has been eroded.

But on the other hand, Obi winning Lagos will shake soo many tribal yorubas, we're already seeing genocidal stuff on Twitter.

Those who have been saying for ages that "igbos are taking over Lagos" will have enough red meat with obi's victory there even though its everyone from all tribes with common sense that rejected the yellow teeth-stained drug baron.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

T
You this guy.

Tinubu did not lose Lagos and Kano. How hard is that for you understand?

Lagos and Kano votes did not go to Tinubu's closest rival so he didn't lose in the real sense of losing but whatever makes you sleep at night, I guess? cheesy

LMAO,if you say so. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I will be disappointed if I were his supporter,how can APC lose Lagos and Osun? I can't imagine Obi losing Anambra and Enugu. I fit craze I swear

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Omo I see shege no be small. Wetin my eyes see, mouth no fit talk. I no just been wan give people more things to take fire me down for this thread.. grin

I humble by force. My regret is not going to my state to purchase the form instead of where I am.

cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
The bigotry loading in Lagos is going to be amazing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ah you no try as you no go on ground collect the form from your state. In fact from the moment you knew you wanted to contest, you should have relocated to the place you wanted to represent.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...it's crazy thinking of what could have been...HOR member Donjazet, Dem go argue tire grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
For the person asking about RIGGING in Lagos.

Here it is, in broad daylight!!
Labor should have won with such a landslide in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/TommycCoal/status/1630119117175791619?t=ye4oxerHFFpugpWUYgZQzg&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:
APC and Buhari’s policies at the federal level gingered people to vote… I don’t think Lagos State government did much bad to people except end sars grin

Guy Sanwo-Olu will hear it.
Shey you see that debate he has been dodging, he will rush out for it😁.

E pain me say governorship election nor happen the same day😩😩😩

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

E dey always make sense to contest for your home zone, even if u no dey live there before u supposed don relocate go that side to be on ground.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Theflint1:
Ah you no try as you no go on ground collect the form from your state. In fact from the moment you knew you wanted to contest, you should have relocated to the place you wanted to represent.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...it's crazy thinking of what could have been...HOR member Donjazet, Dem go argue tire grin

ON a more serious note.. The certainty of him winning will be high.
The grace of Obi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Bomboiy:

LMAO,if you say so. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I will be disappointed if I were his supporter,how can APC lose Lagos and Osun? I can't imagine Obi losing Anambra and Enugu. I fit craze I swear
Tinubu's greatest strength is his national appeal not home acceptance.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

There are people who are legitimately pissed with what happened in Lagos on Saturday where people's efforts were being sabotaged and some might have been lenient towards sanwo even though they were against Bat.

But on the other hand, Obi winning Lagos will shake soo many tribal yorubas, we're already seeing genocidal stuff on Twitter.

Those who have been saying for ages that "igbos are taking over Lagos" will have enough red meat with obi's victory there even though its everyone from all tribes with common sense that rejected the yellow teeth-stained drug baron.
I thought people say Igbos are not much in Lagos and will now have to accept APC was rejected by every tribe residing in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
The bigotry loading in Lagos is going to be amazing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

grin

Common..... we shouldn't be escalating rubbish. Bigotry for what exactly? We should rather happy people voices are heard and their votes counted.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Kwara... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
If APC win Kwara, then Tinubu is the incoming president. He has 9 +a possible 2 states(Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Osun, Edo, Rivers, + any of Cross River, AB, Imo, Ebonyi, )South with 25 per cent. He needs 15 states(Kwara, Kogi, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara+2) in the North which I don't see possible. Obi has 25 in 12(All SE and all SS +Lagos) South states. He needs just 13 in the north which seems impossible. PDP has 3 SW and probably 3 SS (Delta, Cross river, AB)states and need to get 25 in the whole north to force a rerun.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:

Don't hold ur breath, Sanwoolu will win the governorship election in Lagos. GRV seem like a good guy, but e no too get visibility like that; Jandor and PDP are jokers.

Then the election will be really be muscled by dem MC Oluomo and company. The disenfranchisement u see this last saturday will be child's play to what will happen next election. Most people who don't want to vote APC will mostly stay away for fear of physical harm . Dem MC Oluomo boys know Sanwoolu's loss is an end to their their operations, it will be a fight for their pocket

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Done and dusted..... Atiku really scare hell out of me but we celebrate las las.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

PDP is dead in Edo..... LMFAO! LP won South, APC won the other 2 Districts.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Very true.

obainojazz:
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You sef see am 😄

Looool

E be like the man dey work for Labour party.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
lol I hope you didn't fall for their sudden love for the country? 🫠

lol.
Some obviously want the best for the country, most probably sadly don't.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
ribbit:
Banky W lost to an unknown guy whose message is "smile jor".

No campaign so people will know his manifesto or anything.

But no, no tribalism here, no bigotry here. They only voted competency to some unknown ediot against someone who actually campaigned.

If I say make I talk, curse fit come out.

Something must be sha done in Lagos to avoid another Ilorin situation. But then we have brainless mumuluabi who don't learn from history.
You need to be a town Cryer in lagos, telling your people the right thing to do to visitors. Not this crying on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (4617) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, superfelix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.