Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1424390 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na so Don J for enter HOR o 😲
Hehehe....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
I don't think people will be that motivated to come out massively to vote out Sanwo plus he's not generally disliked by many people except by hardcore endsars activists like Macaroni, Falz etc.

BlueRayDick:

Don't hold ur breath, Sanwoolu will win the governorship election in Lagos. GRV seem like a good guy, but e no too get visibility like that; Jandor and PDP are jokers.

Then the election will be really be muscled by dem MC Oluomo and company. The disenfranchisement u see this last saturday will be child's play to what will happen next election. Most people who don't want to vote APC will mostly stay away for fear of physical harm . Dem MC Oluomo boys know Sanwoolu's loss is an end to their their operations, it will be a fight for their pocket
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Common..... we shouldn't be escalating rubbish. Bigotry for what exactly? We should rather happy people voices are heard and their votes counted.

Lmao you should probably go on twitter and see what's happening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Common..... we shouldn't be escalating rubbish. Bigotry for what exactly? We should rather happy people voices are heard and their votes counted.

But it's already happening.

Tinubu's dog on Twitter dayo Israel is already moving mad on Twitter today.

He's now saying the quiet part out loud.

Obi winning Lagos will unsettle Nigeria. I was shouting that obi would win Lagos since but I never actually believed it, that would be an earthquake.

This is literally tinubu's worst nightmare.
All those things rauumdeuter has been saying about igbos in Lagos, they will start acting on it..

Let me remind you that raum said "the house is peaceful because the bastard hasn't grown up". It seems that bastard has grown up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Tinubu's greatest strength is his national appeal not home acceptance.

His strength is his national appeal but he is losing APC stronghold to Atiku, PDP just won Yobe state for the first time ever. I said it here that Atiku will flip APC states, an APC supporter(Raumdeuter) told me that BAT will win SW convincingly with a greater margin that Buhari did in 2019 thereby making up for the loses in the north. Now APC has lost two SW states ,Atiku is raking up 25 percent effortlessly and you still dey tell me that his strength is his national appeal. No problem

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
cool

Coast is getting cleared.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
You need to be a town Cryer in lagos, telling your people the right thing to do to visitors. Not this crying on Nairaland.
Labour Party candidates won against more popular opponents in other parts of the country but one dude here is crying tribalism

How person go vote PDP during revolution??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

🀣🀣🀣🀣.

Okay nah.. We will wait and see.
I dont think LP and peoples interest is in the governorship election. It belongs to sanwo Olu.

The governorship election can't be used to judge the influence of LP in lagos. The presidency where the main man, OBi contested is the yardstick. His influence alone won unknown people seats in HOR.

If the governorship election holds the same day as presidential election, sorry will be the name of Sanwo Olu.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Ireti Kingibe of LP has just retired a career senator in Abuja. The Serving senator Aduda has been there since 2003

I read Ireti is the former wife of Babagana Kingibe

https://www.nairaland.com/7587954/ireti-kingibe-labour-party-wins#121291585
Obi the new king maker without bribery and thuggery.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Sokoto, Niger, Kwara and Kogi....... Thank You.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Sokoto, Niger, Kwara and Kogi....... Thank You.

Pls pause your updates.

We need more chest beating from Obidense

grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Omo nigerian reddit is the place to be this morning. grin grin grin

People are asking exactly where Bat is headed to. Yesterday I kept Wondering what BATstards were seeing that gave them moral.

They are basically underperforming in every region buhari excelled in.
Their "block votes" don lule.

Buhari got almost 2 million votes in Kano state alone and 5 million FUCKING votes from the KKK. Tinubu is yet to see one million from this 3 states and has lost the 3 with labor even getting the required percentages in one of them.

All candidates were expected to perform handsomely in their regions before seeking outside votes, the drug baron is flooping massively in his own region. He's not running up the numbers or margins.
Make we dey see sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
See Tosin Agbadoman dey cry on behalf of Banky W. grin

Na una talk say if Peter Obi win presidential election without having numbers in the senate and HOR his government will suffer and he may be impeached. Oya the people took that serious and started casting Vote for LP candidates for Senate and HOR, una begin dey cry again.

Which levelz na?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao. πŸ˜„

Suddenly u have problem undertanding article written in English language. If u no get the whole picture, carry am go meet photographer.

Dama I know you already. I read the article. The article didn't state that Tinubu is owing or didn't pay salaries. That's what I asked for.

The article you posted stated that Tinubu retrenched workers because they want minimum wage and refused to pay them entitlement. Speculation. That's how people went about saying EL Rufai sacked workers but those workers were sacked because they failed competency test.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Expert17:

Pls pause your updates.

We need more chest beating from Obidense

grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
monerozi5590:

Dama I know you already. I read the article. The article didn't state that Tinubu is owing or didn't pay salaries. That's what I asked for.

The article you posted stated that Tinubu retrenched workers because they want minimum wage and refused to pay them entitlement. Speculation. That's how people went about saying EL Rufai sacked workers but those workers were sacked because they failed competency test.

grin

U think I will waste my time arguing semantics with u? U that thinks there are blogs and forums online to record every bit of complaint against a government between 1999-2007?

If u need any information go and meet vendors for newspapers between that period. No be me go dey feed u and ur agenda

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na una talk say if Peter Obi win presidential election without having numbers in the senate and HOR his government will suffer and he may be impeached. Oya the people took that serious and started casting Vote for LP candidates for Senate and HOR, una begin dey cry again.

Which levelz na?
Na Banky they for vote Sha… I personally feel he’s the better candidate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:
Na Banky they for vote Sha… I personally feel he’s better candidate.

Lmaooo but how is he the best?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

U think I will waste my time arguing semantics with u? U that thinks there are blogs and forums online to record every bit of complaint against a government between 1999-2007?

If u need any information go and meet vendors for newspapers between that period. No be me go dey feed u and ur agenda

As expected. Nairaland was created 2005. Tinubu left 2007.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo but how is he the best?
People will call him out than the unknown guy if he underperforms.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:

We will lick their tears when complains start flying in, they should continue voting for okada men. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Inec overwhelmed by large voters turn out.

This was amuwo. Thousands of LP supporters disenfranchised. I heard the 50k votes published wasn't even the exact number.
I won't be surprised if they gave APC some of Labor Party's numbers.

I'm seeing APC got 60k votes in Alimosho. And I can tell you for free that useless party did not get even 40,000 votes talkless of 60. I saw over 100 PU results and APC were losing by minimum of 50 votes in 80% of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
obainojazz:

Baba na people wey dey the constituency fit judge with their votes. It doesn't matter whether we all like him, his TED talks and his eloquence. Na wetin the people of his constituency feel really matter and I believe they will have their reasons for voting against him.

Then PDP is not a popular party in Lagos like that; they've been failing at elections in Lagos for a while now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

PDP dey beg una................ LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Which levelz na?
Lmaoo. That crazeman. Shey they said Obi na social media hype and 4 guys tweeting from a room. Where him structure yenyenyen.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
I think you might be right o watching the live announcement of result on Channels TV. APC just won another LG.

Itsrm:

I'm starting to think he may win Rivers. Did you see the result from Oyigbo? It's unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
I think you might be right o watching the live announcement of result on Channels TV. APC just won another LG.

Which LG is that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
A40:
Lmaoo. That crazeman. Shey they said Obi na social media hype and 4 guys tweeting from a room. Where him structure yenyenyen.

If Obanikoro's son had won they wouldn't have cared about Banky W being a good guy o. The Hypocrisy stinks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Bomboiy:

His strength is his national appeal but he is losing APC stronghold to Atiku, PDP just won Yobe state for the first time ever. I said it here that Atiku will flip APC states, an APC supporter(Raumdeuter) told me that BAT will win SW convincingly with a greater margin that Buhari did in 2019 thereby making up for the loses in the north. Now APC has lost two SW states ,Atiku is raking up 25 percent effortlessly and you still dey tell me that his strength is his national appeal. No problem
APC will surely win SW with a greater margin than they did in 2019. That is evident already.

Apart from Adamawa, Gombe. PDP is not winning convincingly in the core North.

It's a game of margins now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Vandeikya LGA, Benue state

APC - 36,909
PDP - 7,705
LP - 5,360

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.