Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,968 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1586621 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nostradamus1:
TVC.

Any protest is sponsored by PDP---Fayose

Fayoses comments over the last two days shows he has decamped already

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
talking of Jonathan grin

My nigga don go greet bat 🦇 man

grin

And some people wey dey fight Tinubu because of wetin he do Jonathan still never settle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
My post was geared more to the workings of dayos' mind. The guy is just something else. Wicked doesn't even do it justice.

Meanwhile I too trust obidients. cheesy
Them don go dig out Wike's phone number.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike no fit sleep again.

No peace for the wicked.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dont protest for any politician in 2007 many people from KC revolted against the gubernatorial election loss of Sen. M.S Ohiare to Ibrahim Idris of PDP what followed was a bloodbath I lost an acquaintance to stray bullet but the same man went ahead to become deputy for late Prince Audu in 2011 and later decamped to PDP before returning to APC in 2014. Now, the man's son is contesting to become the next governor of the state.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Donjazet2:
My post was geared more to the workings of dayos' mind. The guy is just something else. Wicked doesn't even do it justice.

Meanwhile I too trust obidients. cheesy
Them don go dig out Wike's phone number.
dayo na nice man grin

Just remove emotions, you go understand him well well grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dayo dey torment some people sha

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us

Emilokan emilokan

Baba wey no well e dey shout emilokan

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Dont protest for any politician in 2007 many people from KC revolted against the gubernatorial election loss of Sen. M.S Ohiare to Ibrahim Idris of PDP what followed was a bloodbath I lost an acquaintance to stray bullet but the same man went ahead to become deputy for late Prince Audu in 2011 and later decamped to PDP before returning to APC in 2014. Now, the man's son is contesting to become the next governor of the state.
make he no shock people say obi fit decamp to APC tomorrow and accept one juicy position grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Not much

ApC-252,282
PDP=190,921

Na him be say they already had what they needed and decided to cool down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ellexy:
Parody account.
Okay
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
make he no shock people say obi fit decamp to APC tomorrow and accept one juicy position grin

The thing don dey clear to you now sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
where is obis kids?

I heard one is an actor in UK

Make Dem come lead the protest grin

Make I hear say I protest for any politician not to talk of dieing.. for this naija wey don already decay dey smell.. grin grin
Obi said nobody should protest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
talking of Jonathan grin

My nigga don go greet bat 🦇 man

grin

He actually led delegation of ECOWAS to meet with the 4 candidates. I've seen his picture with Kwankwanso too and his izzou red cap 😄

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
dayo na nice man grin

Just remove emotions, you go understand him well well grin

Leave am make he go protest

He should look for the nearest Army barrack and face there so that he would be popular
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He actually led delegation of ECOWAS to meet with the 4 candidates. I've seen his picture with Kwankwanso too and his izzou red cap 😄

2027 will come.

Let me see anybody that will bring up Kwankwaso.

I go dey wait for am

Scambiu Fraudkwaso

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itrsm, contrary to what you said earlier about voter apathy in the gubernatorial election, I very much disagree.

You see before Saturday there were lots of people who didn't vote labor because they underestimated their chances.
I Think this election will give them that ginger to vote. I expect half of obi's 14 states to win the governorships. Especially as a protest for what some of them have done. States like abia, Enugu ebonyi are 100 percent going labor. Then add some south south states. Maybe even Edo, delta, rivers and cross or akwa. Lagos Lagos Lagos! It has definitely changed shape there.
APC has never had more than 600-700k and i suspect nobody can underestimate gvr.

As for the rigging, I think this is beneficial to obidients in the short term for the gubernatorials because now, eyes go shine Wella!

No polling unit agent is leaving that result sheet without seeing it on INEC portal even if it takes 24 hours. Na there them go dey. Sleep with that result. It's not leaving that unit without being uploaded.

I genuinely believe that wike will be punished next week that's if there is no stratospherical unrest between now and then.
I genuinely don't think portharcourt people will take this slap kindly. Wike has sold his goodwill.

Even if you want to rig, it should have been with sense where people can somehow rationalize it at least, not giving all your subjects the middle finger..

There is no doubt that rivers state is fully obidient. Like more than 85%. I see serious consequences on 11th.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
Nothing is impossible, and whatever he has spent will be recouped via contracts and waivers.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
larride:

Where is this?
Borno
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

2027 will come.

I go dey wait for am

Scambiu Fraudkwaso

We already told you Kwankwaso is testing his popularity. He won the most votes where he is popular. I wonder the sudden hate for this man.

He is not the reason Obi lost.

You can troll him for his words, that is ok.

I don't think anybody overrated Kwankwaso on this board. The argument was who is more competent.

Roland even said he believes he is testing his popularity and I also agreed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
But I want to ask..

Is wike really the El dorado of rivers?

I have not seen any politician with the level of rascality he exhibits his power in rivers?

Is he that monopolistic in rivers state?

I'm waiting to shaa taste his weight after his tenure

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

We already told you Kwankwaso is testing his popularity. He won the most votes where he is popular. I wonder the sudden hate for this man.

He is not the reason Obi lost.

You can troll him for his words, that is ok.

I don't think anybody overrated Kwankwaso on this board. The argument was who is more competent.

Roland even said he believes he is testing his popularity and I also agreed.

Kebbi State

LP. 10,632 votes
NNPP. 5, 038 votes

In just 8 months oh

He should go and test his popularity in his Senatorial district.

Not worthy to lace Obi's shoes politically

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kwankwaso is the only reason Obi hasn't been declared already..

In all our permutations, we were hoping kwankwaso would eat deep into the votes of APC and PDP in the north.

If kwankwaso had performed just about 50 percent of Obi in his own key regions, Obi would have been president by this minute. States like sokoto, zamfara, jigawa, yobe, Katsina and Kaduna.

But just imagine obi getting more votes than kwankwaso in 7 northern states. The guy is a big joke..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku losing in Borno....tueh. dis man should just retire. no need to waste his money 4 supreme court. why u no come pacify d G5 seeing say u no even gallant 4 north & every number dey important?

or was he thinking that obi will step down 4 him?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

Kebbi State

LP. 10,632 votes
NNPP. 5, 038 votes

In just 8 months oh

He should go and test his popularity in his Senatorial district.

Not worthy to lace Obi's shoes politically

You can troll him all you want if that will make you happy, I don't have problem with that.

I am just pointing out the fact that noobody overrated him here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Donjazet2:

In all our permutations, we were hoping kwankwaso would eat deep into the votes of APC and PDP in the north.

If kwankwaso had performed just about 50 percent of Obi in his own key regions, Obi would have been president by this minute. States like sokoto, zamfara, jigawa, yobe, Katsina and Kaduna.

But just imagine obi getting more votes than kwankwaso in 7 northern states. The guy is a big joke..

They say e come test popularity

He could no cancel the big guys up north. Dem use am mop ground

SMH

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

You can troll him all you want if that will make you happy, I don't have problem with that.

I am just pointing out the fact that noobody overrated him here.

Who is "Nobody"?

Are you our spokesman here?

We that overrated him know ourselves, and i hope you don't have a problem with this too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Donjazet2:

Do the mathematics. I don't think any christian will vote for Kwankwaso here in the north. There are many Christians in Northern Nigeria and almost all of them voted for Obi.

Hausas vote were divided between Tinubu, Atiku mostly and Kwankwaso the least.

You all should stop blaming Kwankwaso for Obi's failure. Leave him alone please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
reccy:

Attach like how? You mean, when one votes a particular tribe, he is trying to attach himself to such tribe by force? See reasoning? One wonders if these people have what it takes to build alliance?

I'm attaching myself to yoruba? Yes, I am. You know why? They have shown what it takes to be attached to. They have shown that they are more accommodating and understanding amongst all the major tribes in Nigeria. They build alliances and deserves to be attached to.
Where I schooled, deserves to be attached to.
Where my parents are, deserves to be attached to.

I'm from kogi and its never a crime and I never hide it.

Radarada everywhere!
At the end of the day, you remain a kogi man.

Look at a kogi man always trying to throw sub at igbos. A kogi man.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

2027 will come.

I go dey wait for am

Scambiu Fraudkwaso

We dey Lenten season and I know say you collect ash last week Wednesday angry

Forgive the guy na angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

Who is "Nobody"?

Are you our spokesman here?

We that overrated him know ourselves, and i hope you don't have a problem with this too.

Tor, you overrated him and you are still condemning him again . This one surprise me.

Carry on, since it is you. Ba matsala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roland17:

We dey Lenten season and I know say you collect ash last week Wednesday angry

Forgive the guy na angry

grin grin grin grin

The nerve that this guy was using to insult LP.

Kwankwaso has 1,400,000+ votes currently

1.1 million came from Kano. The rest came from 35 states and the FCT.

This is the person that wants to test popularity even in the North

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (4864) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), afrodoc2, Amigoss, izzou(m), Theflint1(m), MrJaay(m), OasisX, KingTom(m), User09, Ihebu4chelsea(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.