Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,473 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1502568 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (4708) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who’s following?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Griffon:
Arise TV going hard on investigative journalism.

They have a report that the syndicate paid to manipulate the BVAs have been arrested.
This in implication shows compromised....

What is expected from a compromised election?

I think d best thing to do now is halt d process except of course they are looking for a "fall guy"......

Atleast the yearnings of the masses weren't just for hatred of a particular candidate but
for "what they order vs what they see"

Naija matter ehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Griffon:
Who’s following?
if true..

This is going to a long ride
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
the insistence on calling someone a fraud, a political weakling because he didn't play into your favs hands. That enough should be regarded as hate.

Kwankwaso was the only candidate to get 1 million votes from one state... he didn't campaign like others... getting over a million votes in kano is a win for him.

He is not the reason for Obi's failure

Apparently you didn't follow his campaign. Someone who was boasting that he has visited more than 600 local governments is who you're saying didn't campaign like the others.

He kept blaming the media that they don't give him as much coverage as the others.

Everytime they ask if he has support outside of Kano, he will tell you how Buharis 12m votes is his.

Just look for any of his videos or that of Buba Galadinma and watch. Preferably, look for the interview both of them granted after talks of an alliance between him and Obi broke down. You will understand why everyone is disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Apparently you didn't follow his campaign. Someone who was boasting that he has visited more than 600 local governments is who you're saying didn't campaign like the others.

He kept blaming the media that they don't give him as much coverage as the others.

Everytime they ask if he has support outside of Kano, he will tell you how Buharis 12m votes is his.

Just look for any of his videos or that of Buba Galadinma and watch. Preferably, look for the interview both of them granted after talks of an alliance between him and Obi broke down. You will understand why everyone is disappointed.
These are just side-talks...how on earth will a sane human believe Nnpc is going to get 12m votes in the North with Atiku and Tinubu (strong backing from Apc governors) contesting?

He did what he did... contested and won Kano by a landslide... that's sufficient for him. Calling him a fraud won't make him fraud

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rivers elections will not stand up in tribunal!!

Hard core evidence already uncovered. Expect more of this around the states.

https://www.nairaland.com/7590735/just-unearthed-most-concrete-evidence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:
The first sign of a political fraud

They leave their compound, and go and boast in their neighbour's own.

Just see the Political Invictus

🤣🤣🤣

U no go kill person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itsrm:

He can troll Kwankwaso all he wants ba matsala. That's ok.

I only came in because he said "Let me see anyone that will bring Kwankwaso here again"

I made mention of Kwankwaso here. I managed my expectations. I even said Obi is more popular than him. I just came in to address the fact that nobody overrated him here that I know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even in Kano that kwankwaso won, obi was rigged out!

Imagine giving Obi just 28,000 votes in the whole of kano an electorate of 1.8 Million.

It's now been discovered that sabon gari alone gave obi 49,000 votes.

This election is a complete sham!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

You always take side when it comes to issues like this, so I am not surprised. No be today e start.

It started with "Northern Agenda"

cheesy

Which one be taking side?

Person Don explain give u reason behind his statement countless times, u still dey rehash the same thing over and over again. Even if person head sef na coconut, e no supposed strong reach Ur own.

I simply told him to stop wasting seun's server space by going over and over it again cos u just won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Donjazet2:
Rivers elections will not stand up in tribunal!!

Hard core evidence already uncovered. Expect more of this around the states.

https://www.nairaland.com/7590735/just-unearthed-most-concrete-evidence

The evidences on d web is overwhelming...I am only concerned about our judiciary ....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

How on Earth Election results are manipulated with BVAS? Same BVAS that couldn't load results on the Server?

Thought the complaint was Results ain't loaded on the server and INEC is announcing results manually?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

I don't understand you. Use numbers. He won his state, didn't he?
He won his state and so what? Is he the only one that won his state...? Others won other states, how many states did he win abi na president of Kano we he dey contest for?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

This thread sha, Kwankwaso is to Monerozi5590 as Otem is to my Ẹ̀gbọ́n 001.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

🤣🤣🤣

U no go kill person

Grand Commander, Federal Republic of Kano.

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
cool

It is over.... Tinubu is next President and GCFR.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

Grand Commander, Federal Republic of Kano.

grin grin grin grin

And Niger Republic too grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Segedinho:
if true..

This is going to a long ride

Possible entrapment? Police compromising?

With this country, nothing is impossible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

Its no longer Abuja and 25% again..... LMFAO! Its gonna be a long ride after this Election. Time to fasten my seatbelt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

And Niger Republic too grin

INEC still dey collate sha.

When they reach diaspora votes, I trust Kwankwaso to dwarf everybody.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even APC candidates are seeking cancelation of result in Rivers

Wike Dey rig like amateur, man's not wise

https://www.nairaland.com/7590778/apc-national-assembly-candidates-rivers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
OasisX:
grin

How on Earth Election results are manipulated with BVAS? Same BVAS that couldn't load results on the Server?

Thought the complaint was Results ain't loaded on the server and INEC is announcing results manually?
Oga...BVAS was shut down for a reason.....I said d election was compromised......

BVAS was approved ND billions was paid for it for a reason
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

cheesy

Which one be taking side?

Person Don explain give u reason behind his statement give u countless times, u still dey rehash the same thing over and over again. Even if person head sef na coconut, e no supposed strong reach Ur own.

I simply told him to stop wasting seun's server space by going over and over it again cos u just won't listen.

Explain what?.
You are always taking side. I don't have problem with anyone taking on Kwankwaso.

I quoted him because of he said that let him see anyone that will bring Kwankwaso here again.

I made mention of Kwankwaso and I managed my expectations. I didn't overate him beyound his reach.

You didn't even listen to my side and you are taking side already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

He can troll Kwankwaso all he wants ba matsala. That's ok.

I only came in because he said "Let me see anyone that will bring Kwankwaso here again"

I made mention of Kwankwaso here. I managed my expectations. I even said Obi is more popular than him. I just came in to address the fact that nobody overrated him here that I know.

Some of us don't reside in the North and videos like this was what we watched. It will only take three minutes of your time. Watch between the 5th and 8th minute and see why some are calling him a fraud.

Pay attention to the 7th and 8th minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFhyvxN9rJc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
OasisX:
grin

This thread sha, Kwankwaso is to Monerozi5590 as Otem is to my Ẹ̀gbọ́n 001.

grin grin. I love him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
I doubt if this Rivers result will stand oh

Make Wike no go erupt violence with him Oil rig
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Segedinho:

Oga...BVAS was shut down for a reason.....I said d election was compromised......

BVAS was approved ND billions was paid for it for a reason

grin

Egbon Ṣẹ́gun, I believe you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin. I love him.

grin

...... too glaring.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Some of us don't reside in the North and videos like this was what we watched. It will only take three minutes of your time. Watch between the 5th and 8th minute and see why some are calling him a fraud.

Get my points. I don't have problem with that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:
I doubt if this Rivers result will stand oh

Make Wike no go erupt violence with him Oil rig

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itsrm:

grin grin grin grin

"Today, Kwankwaso is the one controlling the 12 million votes"

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (4708) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), Afz9095(m), TrebleChamp(m), Theflint1(m), Taguchi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.