Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,636 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1588166 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (4869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

What are they saying?

Just stay safe and be careful

The rest are just usual wailings . I get luck say I no dey bill people, na weytin these mumu obedients for take enter me be that. None of them fit talk to me anyhow grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Elder0001:

My WhatsApp don catch fire because of this thread.

Most peter obi supporters are very emotional walahi grin
That's why some people had to make the decisions on their behalf, wikedly saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2023
LP won't win any governorship election. They will collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
izzou:
If to say Donjazet go buy form for village, na so e for win seat.

Omo, Dayo and Doc ear for burst for this thread

grin

Like I said, danger averted.

We need stable and logical men in the parliament not unstable and emotional ones.

It is taboo for a man to be controlled by his hormones. cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

What are they saying?

Just stay safe and be careful

Instead of clicking the link, some are just saying rubbish. Very emotional and illogical folks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm surprised none of them has blocked me yet

@ramdeuter

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Dinner is ready.
Man. If I could give you an award for these memes, I would.
Always on point and Straight fire!!!!!!

I am impressed!

Some people will not like it though cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:40am On Mar 01, 2023
reccy:

Someone did not campaign, yet he garnered these numbers and even won a senatorial bid. Imagine if he had campaigned?

The way you were cancelling everyone here the other time about Akwa ibom being obidients? That even the Governor and his goons were working secretly for Obi? But what do we get? Not even first with a little margin? Not even second? But distant third and you're still yarning dust here about rigging?

The way some of you think is nauseating! You think if people around you vote for your candidate, its the same everywhere. You can't even think outside the box and put your emotions in check and realize that some people think differently because they have Akpabio in the elections that they so much believe in?

A month is enough for you to realize your goof and modify your post but no, instead of tendering your apology for your lies, you started lying to cover your lies.

Radarada everywhere!!!

Aha! The rudderless dolt comes out of the blues to attack from the sides.

Here's my comment on January 20 when Akapbio was reinstated in the Politics Section where I already stated there was going to be an Akpabio effect once he was confirmed to be on the ballot. I have even more comments to the effect when asked to comment about it in the same Politics Section.

January 20, 2023.
DissTroy:

I have nothing against Akpabio being Senator. He's a better representative than Ekpoudom can be or the other guy with the PDP ticket. I hope he wins even though there's serious apathy for the APC in the region as a whole and he's smart enough not to be anti-Peter Obi because that's swimming against the tide.

I'm more concerned with who becomes Governor. It certainly shouldn't be OBA and I'm aversed to Umo Eno too. Both YPP and PDP respectively.

I have too many things against OBA which aren't personal. Too many.

You and I are not the same. I've consistently stated Akpabio being on the ballot would alter calculations and nobody saw the Supreme Court magic coming since Akpabio and Machina being senators contravened the Electoral Act after contesting as Presidential candidates. But this is Nigeria.

Let me just assume your angst is about the other one I didn't respond to in December. I ignored you on purpose. Anyone who defends a thuggish rogue like Yahaya Bello endearingly as "White Lion" should never be on such conversational terms with me. I still won't respond to you. You can get angry and shoot yourself.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Donjazet2:

You dey confuse my confusion.
How can you be doxxed if you are already publicly known? cheesy

Doxxing is putting up any information which can be injurious to a person or their reputation. Any kind of information.

My full names can be known but lying against my business would be considered doxxing if it affects its reputation.

If your place of worship is mentioned randomly, it could open you up for maiming. That's doxxing.

If I mention your place of work and it in turn gets people to write petitions against you to get you fired, it's doxxing. Even if we are on Facebook with full details out.

If I can prove you mentioning certain details negatively affects me, you've doxxed me. Legally, the Cybercrime Act 2015 makes provision for it. The UK has Cybercrime laws which address it. The U.S. too, particularly Illinois.

That's why it's probably safer to retaliate but I won't initiate doxxing anyone. Retaliation is self-defense in my book. The courts could interprete it differently.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2023
I just read of Tinubu winning Rivers State over Obi.
Rivers which for years had its APC structure wrecked, is pro-Obi given the demography, and with the PDP refusal to zone the Presidency south was pro-South is where you say Tinubu won with all the high-jackings and shootings and the likes?

And halfwits who celebrate thuggery ask that DisstrΓ΄y in his political analyses should have factored in rigging even after INEC assured of BVAS transmission? I'm sorry I don't believe in rigging. I believe in the rule of law. I believe technology is garbage in, garbage out, except for human manipulation.

So if you expected the BVAS not to work and factored in rigging regardless from day one, even with the INEC demonstration of BVAS functionality, it says more about you than me.

You are a cheating thief, but you and I don't share the same ideology. I don't have to cheat and steal to survive. That's your reality, not mine. So keep wailing.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

E reach to ask, compare to energy and vibe at Tinubu's house.
I just dey wonder what GEJ was saying in the 3rd picture.... grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

... even Okowa no fit open teeth.
Why are they all standing up? Is the National Anthem on speakers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2023
I'm told INEC about to declare and victory speech is loading....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2023
FBS:
I'm told INEC about to declare and victory speech is loading....

Let them declare so that emefiele can release cash. That useless policy should be reversed asap

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Elder0001:

Let them declare so that emefiele can release cash. That useless policy should be reversed asap
That policy eh! I still don't understand it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Only 23% of PVC collectors voted. That’s a very low turnout

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:14am On Mar 01, 2023
At 4:10am on March 1, 2023 Bola Tinubu was officially declared president-elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:25am On Mar 01, 2023
PDPGuy:
At 4:10am on March 1, 2023 Bola Tinubu was officially declared president-elect

Congratulate us now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu becomes the 3rd Yoruba person to be elected president, following MKO Abiola (1993), and Olusegun Obasanjo (1999, 2003).

This is only the 2nd time in the 4th Republic that a party has won three consecutive presidential elections (APC 2015-2023) since the PDP did so between 2003-2011.

Atiku joins Buhari as the person with the most losses in presidential elections, with both men having lost 3 general elections each

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 4:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Incoming...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:32am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

Congratulate us now cheesy
Relax grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Borgu

Akanbi omo olodo ide

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:44am On Mar 01, 2023
1999-2011 sad
PDPGuy:
Tinubu becomes the 3rd Yoruba person to be elected president, following MKO Abiola (1993), and Olusegun Obasanjo (1999, 2003).

This is only the 2nd time in the 4th Republic that a party has won three consecutive presidential elections (APC 2015-2023) since the PDP did so between 2003-2011.

Atiku joins Buhari as the person with the most losses in presidential elections, with both men having lost 3 general elections each
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Ibukzy:
1999-2011 sad
Technically, the 4th Republic began on May 29, 1999. So, the 1999 elections were held outside the 4th republic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

WE MADE IT! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Elder0001:
All these people making noise about tribunal are making me laugh. You must be really naive or delusional to think any court in nigeria will remove a sitting president. Even if the whole election is cancelled and a rerun is held, the man that has already been declared president prior will use state apparatuses to rig everywhere just like uhuru did in kenya and the courts won't be allowed to do shit again.

Once you don't allow emotions guide you, it's easy to see things in proper context.

Now that Tinubu has been declared, he's the next president for the next 4 years and there's nothing anyone will do about it.

It's over.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:51am On Mar 01, 2023
grin cheesy grin

AsΓ­wΓ‘jΓΊ Bola Ahmed Tinubu is officially the President Elect!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban shine gaba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
First time presidential contestant (not even as VP) and the man won it straight away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2023
The kind mood wey a lot of people go wake up today...Not sure this thread will be able to contain the emotional downloads.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

FINAL: Nigeria’s Presidential Election results

APC = 8,805,655
PDP = 6,984,520
LP = 6,098,588
NNPP = 1,496,687
Others = 666,298

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (4869) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, Shegzdave, ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.