Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589765 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Expert17:

LP 3rd?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Polls, likes, shares, agenda and emotions cant win election.

Awon werey grin
When we said all those polls and likes don't mean nada come election day, they thought we were joking.

This just reminds me of when Trump won.

I laughed so hard at CNN with their sorry polls. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Here we go!!!!
Official, confirmed. The Federal Republic of Nigeria have agreed a deal with Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President— it’s signed until May 2027 with an option of 4 years renewal.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Expert17:

LP 3rd?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Polls, likes, shares, agenda and emotions cant win election.

Awon werey grin

grin

Gbogbo ANAP, Smear, Nextear, NL likes & Shares Polls....... a rí ń kánkán, a gbọ́ ń kánkán. Gbogbo ẹ ti lulẹ̀.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tsfari: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2023
No English word can do justice to the kind of pain a lot feel in their hearts right now. We can therefore allow people to interpret their pains in their native languages.

A classic example of what burna boy’s breakfast is.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

O ṣe Ọlọhun, O bójú mi jẹ́.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Good morning guys, I woke to the news that BAT has been announced the winner of the just concluded polls so, I think it is only neceesary that I say a big congratulations to his supporters here whilst also suing that even in victory, be magnanimous as the polity is already heated so, please trash your drafts as there's very little time to celebrate, the work ahead is massive and like never before, Nigerians are more politically conscious thus they'll x-ray every move of the incoming government and react where necessary.

To those whose preferred candidates did not end up with the majority of the vote cast, you are winners too because your political activities here and offline has awaken the average Nigerian as per his/her role in ensuring government deliver on their electoral promises...Please avoid any form of violence even if you have reservations about the results as they're channels open for political parties to contest the results in areas where they feel the will of the people were scuttled.

Finally, remember that as with each of the aspirants, we were not guaranteed anything, we just followed our individual convictions and hopefully, things workout perfectly for each and everyone of us here...

God bless of us all...Best thread in this election season, you all made it worth the while...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Do am if e easy

If you say na rigging, do am if e easy

If you say na fraud.. do am if e easy..

Congrats to the president elect tinubu..

You bullied your way through the primary, and main election bypassing and cruising through obstacles..

Bullied buhari, APC, cabals, and above all, bullied the whole of Nigeria..

You re the real jagaban of Africa..

I'll forever put Respek on your name.....

Matthew 11:12

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.”

Congrats once more to the jagaban of Africa..

Unto the next one cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

O ṣe Ọlọhun, O bójú mi jẹ́.
Nah nah nah boss, this ain't complete without a meme. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
seankafor:
Do am if e easy

If you say na rigging, do am if e easy

If you say na fraud.. do am if e easy..

Congrats to the president elect tinubu..

You bullied your way through the primary, and main election bypassing and cruising through obstacles..

Bullied buhari, APC, cabals, and above all, bullied the whole of Nigeria..

You re the real jagaban of Africa..

I'll forever put Respek on your name.....

Matthew 11:12

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.”

Congrats once more to the jagaban of Africa..

Unto the next one cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2023
FBS:

Nah nah nah boss, this ain't complete without a meme. grin

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Rigging or not

Congrats to BATs

May your reign give us hope for a better naija and remove us from d zoo we are in.

Aseeeee!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2023
specially for the almost honorable donj who could not stop calling everyone else with a different political orientation evil

the bad guys won

this is real life not some 80s saturday morning cartoon with one dimensional villains

and if you are too pained you can always

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the president elect alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigerians really suffered during this 8 years of buhari's government. We need you sir, to bring life back to our economy as millions of nigerians are dying out of poverty. This government despite good or bad will favour me and every member of this thread in Jesus name , amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Ebukacute:
Congratulations to the president elect alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Nigerians really suffered during this 8 years of buhari's government. We need you sir, to bring life back to our economy as millions of nigerians are dying out of poverty. This government despite good or bad will favour me and every member of this thread in Jesus name , amen.

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2023
buhari right now

i slapped them the worst fuel scarcity since the abacha years
i slapped thme with a never before seen naira scarcity

and the man still prevailed angry angry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:
specially for the almost honorable donj who could not stop calling everyone else with a different political orientation evil

the bad guys won

this is real life not some 80s saturday morning cartoon with one dimensional villains

and if you are too pained you can always
In the words of Jadakiss

"This is called livin', don't ever forget it 

Sky is just a view, baby, it's never the limit (Never)
You playin' the game, then you better be winnin'

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to APC & BAT!
PDP have no moral right to complain about rigging c0x they never conducted a free & fair election in their sixtheen years rule.
Good the president came back to South...though kinda sad it did not come to SE but then PDP should learn how to keep agreement. The rotational presidency in the party constitution should be f0llowed.

As for LP, they warn the battle but l0st the war. They must consolidate on their gains..winning presidency under 8/9 months no be moimoi especially here in 9aija. Agbado men sef don kn0 say dem no be social media party.

I nearly bet say Atiku go win.....happy say d guy wey wan bet with me e no com sure 4 am. I for no dey see money to carry coded runs & michat olosho.

make una jolly..time 2 drink & go overboard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
patrickmuf:
Good morning guys, I woke to the news that BAT has been announced the winner of the just concluded polls so, I think it is only neceesary that I say a big congratulations to his supporters here whilst also suing that even in victory, be magnanimous as the polity is already heated so, please trash your drafts as there's very little time to celebrate, the work ahead is massive and like never before, Nigerians are more politically conscious thus they'll x-ray every move of the incoming government and react where necessary.

To those whose preferred candidates did not end up with the majority of the vote cast, you are winners too because your political activities here and offline has awaken the average Nigerian as per his/her role in ensuring government deliver on their electoral promises...Please avoid any form of violence even if you have reservations about the results as they're channels open for political parties to contest the results in areas where they feel the will of the people were scuttled.

Finally, remember that as with each of the aspirants, we were not guaranteed anything, we just followed our individual convictions and hopefully, things workout perfectly for each and everyone of us here...

God bless of us all...Best thread in this election season, you all made it worth the while...

This. This is what we have been saying. It is about the BIGGEST outcome of this election.

Everything else is shaleye plus 1.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed tinubu
I would have loved a younger version of you, left it too late IMO
Destiny can't be changed but delayed

Mixed feelings I hope you serve us well as that's what we want
Now can we have our cash in circulation this madness need to end asap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2023
wetin oasis and donj go do now that election don finish grin grin

na for oasis to retire his meme and flame collection grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Do you think Buhari will now reverse the decision? Or have to wait until May 29?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:
wetin oasis and donj go do now that election don finish grin grin

na for oasis to retire his meme and flame collection grin grin grin
Man went hard with those collections.
Like if there was an award, he would have won it. A no contest really. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I asked Dayo this same question but to be fair he gave a credible answer though I thought and still think he could have done it a tad earlier.

But it is what it is now and congratulations to the Jagaban himself. . . hopefully things get better from here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2023
FBS:

Man went hard with those collections man.
Like if there was an award, he would have won it. A no contest really. grin

oya oasis new meme to be merged with tinubu as gif

specially for the obidients

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Elder0001:

The rest are just usual wailings . I get luck say I no dey bill people, na weytin these mumu obedients for take enter me be that. None of them fit talk to me anyhow grin

Instead of you to collect your L with it's benefits😂😂

Here you're wailing and consoling yourself with screenshots 🤣

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2023
the godfather of agbero is en route to aso rock

agberos to private commuters across the nation cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Bimffo:
One thing I can confirm is that our population is way less than 200 million.
Way, way less.

Way less. I said it sometime ago and people were arguing.

We're about 150m mac

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

Way, way less.

Way less. I said it sometime ago and people were arguing.

We're about 150m mac
Someone must have added buhari cows with us
Won ti ko eran mo ero

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Again, my grouse has always been the danger of a same faith ticket and the role Northern Christians will have in Nigeria going forward.

Let's hope our fears are unfounded. Congratulations to the winner, even though the process was marred by serious irregularities.

Let's hope Nigeria can move forward from this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/648371/pop-sontin-bag

for the obidients

we've been there

it is part of life.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Silver lining for me in particular - the retirement of some career politicians in the SE.

I hope They send PDP back home in the guber polls in my home state on March 11 too. Let's have a breath of fresh air for a change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Wow. A diaper wearing, clearly unwell, shïtty boy is president elect.

Commiserations to Nigerians.

18 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), DynamoDeGreat, monerozi5590

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.