Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1588620 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2023
grin

... a New Nigeria is no longer possible. It is now Ellu P top to bottom. Una see Doherty, una no support...... LOL

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Good to see the obidient riff raffs - those jobless good for nothing never do Wells have been working

Some of their labor is not in vain after all. cheesy cheesy

And it only took small correction of their amateur oga.

Let the games begin

Bola Tinubu is president.

He will be your president for the next 4 years or 8 years if he so desires.

All those small misguided children following after the pied piper / Bill Cosby of Nigerian politics like their life depends on it. What a shame. It is what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

... a New Nigeria is no longer possible. It is now Ellu P top to bottom. Una see Doherty, una no support...... LOL

You think its about competence grin

Someone ask them to list GRV experience in public or private sector, we still dey wait.

But but he attended MIT
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Is this from glorious?

Yes....All nigerdeltans to be sent to gas chamber because of his hatred for GEJ,one fool will now say this is a jibe....I wonder how dissstroy was never able to dig this out...

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

Someone ask them to list GRV experience in public or private sector, we still dey wait.

But but he attended MIT

grin

..... bruh. The game is clear.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..... bruh. The game is clear.

Everybody will be alright.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

But but he attended MIT

TBF it's hard getting experience when he's so young. don't you agree? also the fact that he entered into politics at his early thirties
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Good to see the obidient riff raffs - those jobless good for nothing never do Wells have been working

Some of their labor is not in vain after all. cheesy cheesy

And it only took small correction of their amateur oga.

Let the games begin

Bola Tinubu is president.

He will be your president for the next 4 years or 8 years if he so desires.

All those small misguided children following after the pied piper / Bill Cosby of Nigerian politics like their life depends on it. What a shame. It is what it is.

You are an old fool,did you not want nigerdeltans sent to the gas chamber....don't try wriggle your way out of this,ozuor

Just me mentioning e'herbal on the uber thread will make you deactivate this account again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

Everybody will be alright.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8k9gJH8Dc

...... top to bottom not in Lagos!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Tataffo:

Yes....All nigerdeltans to be sent to gas chamber because of his hatred for GEJ,one fool will now say this is a jibe....I wonder how dissstroy was never able to dig this out...

How your amateur leader was unable to dig out beafs failed attempts at slander?

Why do you think I have always called donj a low budget Beaf? The pattern is the same, but the delivery is shit.

At least now you know that we have been going at it for years with actual witty OGs not weak minded simpletons who need a studio audience to applaud tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

OH so this is a normal thing that Sanwo-Olu has been doing over time ba? 🤔

Larride please this.. I'm trying to learn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Tataffo:

You are an old fool,did you not want nigerdeltans sent to the gas chamber....don't try wriggle your way out of this,ozuor

This is what your son thinks of you

Wow wow wow. Do you think I raise my kids like you were raised, being beaten constantly like a farm animal? Is it any wonder you had any and all sense beaten out of you by a frustrated hungry father and now you are looking for a father figure in a con man like obi?

You pathetic and dull dolt.

I should beat you more, but your father already beat you up thoroughly in your childhood, and it shows. tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

But but he attended MIT

GVR is an architect I think. His wife is a molecular geneticist. Both highly educate, well read and exposed.

What was ambode's governance"experience" or sanwo olu's governance experience before becoming governor?

The obidients in Lagos, mind you (spanning all demographys and tribe) are desperate to see power take away from one man's grasp.

For all of lagos' "developments". They think the wheel spins too slow and no one single person should have such a sustained political dynasty.

Many lagosians,(again multi tribal in nature) are not happy that one single man has the final say in all areas of governance in the state. One whose wife is a senator and whose kids hold the keys to the most prestigious positions with rumors of his own son even being groomed to take over.

Generally people believe that a political dynasty or godfatherism is inimical to a many functional democracy. Which is why the average person in Lagos is motivated against the current structure and which is why the people who have that power are using the method of divide and conquer to hold on to that power.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

TBF it's hard getting experience when he's so young. don't you agree? also the fact that he entered into politics at his early thirties

So if he can't get experience in the public or private sector with his MIT degree, why should anyone even consider to vote for him as Governor? Na IT them dey do for Governorship post?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

..... jez a Reminder that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is President-Elect of Federation Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

Adamawans..... lets make a history.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Can someone tell me why obi has chosen the peace route when he knows too well that he has the army to unleash carnage if he so wishes..

Just say trh word and the streets will be on fire.. but this man chooses peace over everything..

This man is already a religion ☯️ to me cool

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

GVR is an architect I think. His wife is a molecular geneticist. Both highly educate, well read and exposed.

What was ambode's governance"experience" or sanwo olu's governance experience before becoming governor?

The obidients in Lagos, mind you (spanning all demographys and tribe) are desperate to see power take away from one man's grasp.

For all of lagos' "developments". They think the wheel spins too slow and no one single person should have such a sustained political dynasty.

Many lagosians,(again multi tribal in nature) are not happy that one single man has the final say in all areas of governance in the state. One whose wife is a senator and whose kids hold the keys to the most prestigious positions with rumors of his own son even being groomed to take over.

Generally people believe that a political dynasty or godfatherism is inimical to a many functional democracy. Which is why the average person in Lagos is motivated against the current structure and which is why the people who have that power are using the method of divide and conquer to hold on to that power.

If you dont know anything, it's better to consult google before asking me questions that the answer is easily available.

GRV is an Architect, we agree, just help us list his proven experiences whether in the public or private sector.

Meanwhile Ambode was Accountant General of Lagos State under Fashola

Sanwo Olu was commissioner of LSCDC. Sanwo-Olu has been in Lagos State civil service since the early 2000s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

Kwarans..... its AA again. Otogẹ 2.0.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
seankafor:
Can someone tell me why obi has chosen the peace route when he knows too well that he has the army to unleash carnage if he so wishes..

Just say trh word and the streets will be on fire.. but this man chooses peace over everything..

This man is already a religion ☯️ to me cool

You that will be at home chilling. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Tataffo:

Na wa oo. How do people just go about hating an entire tribe??

How on earth does this make sense?? So someone wants to gas all Niger deltans because of hatred against gej? cheesy

A 50 something year old man?
What do they say about fools at 40 again and being fools forever? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
undecided
GloriousGbola:

How your amateur leader was unable to dig out beafs failed attempts at slander?

Why do you think I have always called donj a low budget Beaf? The pattern is the same, but the delivery is shit.

At least now you know that we have been going at it for years with actual witty OGs not weak minded simpletons who need a studio audience to applaud tongue

ok, giveaway merchant.....Hope the money you got on this thread after dropping your account
on this thread was enough to feed your family....#Begger@50

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Larride please this.. I'm trying to learn

What's the question?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

Benue......!!! Salvation is here finally.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Something must be giving this man full alarcrity and moral.

I don't know but time will tell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Tataffo:

Just me mentioning e'herbal on the uber thread will make you deactivate this account again

A stupid boy beaten by a stupid father - I do not deactivate because of the noise of clowns.

Nairaland is my bad habit. Every once in a while I do a complete purge. Delete, block on all platforms. Right down to the hosts file.

Is it not the Uber thread where they were happy that they 'prevailed' ? Look at this useless fool.

Your dad really did a number on you. Your stupidity makes you a poster child for the negative effects of corporal punishment on iq. Instead of shouting agbaya upandan, face the agbaya that fked you up and made you a useless worthless piece of shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Kwarans..... its AA again. Otogẹ 2.0.

This one na done deal.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2023
My colleague who's a card carrying APC said he voted Obi, same with my brother and so many others.

GRV has every right to contest for the governorship of Lagos State and I personally detest the dog-whistling antics of some Yoruba irredentists that said Gbadebo's use of ethnic slurs and abuses directed at Yoruba people was always going to elicit this kind of reaction.

BlueRayDick:

You know the funny thing ? It was Yorubas who dominate places like Kosofe , Somolu , Alimosho , Ikeja etc that voted against APC at the presidential elections . Not necessarily Igbo’s who don’t dominate those areas. Igbos are mostly domiciled in large numbers in Ojo , Ajeromi Ifelodun , Oshodi Isolo , Ajao Estate , etc .

So both Yorubas and Igbos voted for Obi in the presidential election . It’s not just igbos; that’s why U see some politicians stooge call those of us Yorubas omo ale cos we voted against APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

Deltans...... Omo Agege is here to liberate the state.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

You that will be at home chilling. cheesy
bro, you know if obi tells his voters to come out to the streets and protest.. the streets will be filled to the brim..

But he don't choose this route.. I wonder

Unlike atiku and PDP

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
cool

.... Oyo! Omituntun lekan sì.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
seankafor:
bro, you know if obi tells his voters to come out to the streets and protest.. the streets will be filled to the brim..

But he don't choose this route.. I wonder

Unlike atiku and PDP

He should tell them now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Roland17(m), Sitmr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.