Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1501521 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (4707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nihilist did your irresponsible mother know that her child was being raped right under her roof? Or did she know and in fact facilitate the rape and sexual molestation of her own child seeing as her son seemed proud of being raped as a toddler?
Just simply curious.
that post wasn't for you bro..

Wtf undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
'

Ol'Boy! Do u see Nihilist in everything u do?

He wasn't even referring to u! How do u get this easily triggered manh? shocked

Blueray, you don start again??
You have started again?

You will leave every single provocation of his and attack me once I respond to it.

Please miss me with your pathetic double standard.
I have genuine reason to believe I'm the target of that post and even if I'm not, have you EVER called him out when he starts his own provocation? Where was this when he has constantly attacked me and I ignored it?
.where was this outrage?

Please miss me with this very nonsense double standard.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Nihilist did your irresponsible mother know that her child was being raped right under her roof? Or did she know and in fact facilitate the rape and sexual molestation of her own child seeing as her son seemed proud of being raped as a toddler?
Just simply curious.

When there is a equivalent and sustained response to provocation the army of pikins will be shouting agbaya upandan

It is what it is.

It would seem donj has transitioned again. To they/them. How many letters of LGBTQIA+ are left for donj to claim?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Don j, I think you need help.. fr fr grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
seankafor:
Don j, I think you need help.. fr fr grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Complete waste of effort on this thread cos none of us give a shït about that chic.

Even (most of) the obidients no send am
I can bet you it's a guy with hairy ballz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Blueray, you don start again??
You have started again?

You will leave every single provocation of his and attack me once I respond to it.

Please miss me with your pathetic double standard.
I have genuine reason to believe I'm the target of that post and even if I'm not, have you EVER called him out when he starts his own provocation? Where was this when he has constantly attacked me and I ignored it?
.where was this outrage?

Please miss me with this very nonsense double standard.

Omo ! shocked

Are u a chic to start with ? Somebody said ignore the chic, u said he’s directing posts at u . Chai!

This one is strong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ohh he was. His recent responses to me has always been him trying to call me a woman. Follow his posts.

Or how he's always very pained, I'm the most consistent Obi voice here who have influenced others.
You are mad. Any one here who takes you serious is mad too.
To think I didnt take afrodoc's diagnosis claims serious. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Shiit is getting real grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I was talking about the guy that created a fake account to troll that magnolia chic.

quite obvious

Added an additional A to it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Donj,have a day off...wtf!!! That was unprovoked and not even referring to you moreover a troll is cloning that chic

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is what I got off his LinkedIn page as far as Private sector is concerned sha

Unless there are multiple GRVs, there is a problem here.

2010 to date
2017 to 2019 in two places.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2023
😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Naso nihilistjnr collect wotowoto unprovoked grin grin grin
Will you let this fly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Taguchi:

quite obvious

Added an additional A to it

A for effort though. Even added mama papa pikin and a poster of GRV.

Na the post count give am away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I'm asking if this is a normal thing Sanwo-Olu has been doing from time to time🤔

Why should he be doing it from time to time? He gave his reason for doing it in the news report you brought.

Na from time to time President dey issue pardon?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

2010 to date

He might have had multiple contracts.

I currently work 2 9-5s, and I haven't worked a single contract for a single client since 2020, so my CV also looks like that right now.

I didn't see any standout role or achievement on the LinkedIn that marks him as a governorship candidate though.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na so grin

You forgot to address the roads being fixed in the last 1 week

Is it that you want governance to stop because of election or what?

Maybe all governance should stop till after election so that anything the govt do wont be termed as because of election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Will you let this fly

Will nihilistjnr sucuumb to his baser instincts and follow the path of the agbaya grin grin

Or will he let our newest they/them fail to learn they/them place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Again oasis would be like;

grin grin
7 voters attacked in surulere.
grin grin

. grin grin grin
Mi o ni so nkanka.

. grin grin
Haha canopians!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

To support APC, one's moral compass must be completely shattered and broken.

You have to have criminal tendencies to support the APC. Your conscience have to be dead to defend this party in its present state.

Segedinho posted a news about an APC chieftain that was killed in the SE during last week election but you feign unlooking.

Oshey agba hypocrite.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo ! shocked

Are u a chic to start with ? Somebody said ignore the chic, u said he’s directing posts at u . Chai!

This one is strong

Are you saying that you have been blind to nihilist himself numerously, like numerously alluding to me as a woman and also numerously attempting to do everything he can to taint my credibility or my opinions??

And looking at the fact he kept "sharing" disses towards me today for his alternates to like gave me the impression.

But even if this wasn't directed towards me and I did attack him unprovoked, what about the numerous times he has done so? And I was screaming for him to avoid me? Where was your voice then?

Where were these voics of criticism when this nigga consistently threw shades at me unprovoked?

So standards for the but not for me?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2023
nihilistjnr:

He might have had multiple contracts.

I currently work 2 9-5s, and I haven't worked a single contract for a single client since 2020, so my CV also looks like that right now.

I didn't see any standout role or achievement on the LinkedIn that marks him as a governorship candidate though.

Yeah, it looks that way

MD of his company,
Design consultant here
Architect for X there

Klif consultants - he has worked with oga fu manchu moustache. I forget the man's name
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Will you let this fly

There's nothing to say. The people that tackled him said it all, even his own mans.

Dude now went and shared a post of me laughing at Disstroy dissing him. You guys might be laughing now, but i think that boy is going through a lot.

Show some compassion. Let us lead with love. Not everyday fight fight

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

2010 to date

Well, I have at least two friends who are architects; they mostly do consultancy jobs while working on their own personal projects. The 2017-2019 in two places from what I know probably means He was working for two different architecture firms as consultants at the same time.

The 2010 till date means He owns his own architecture firm he's been building up since 2010 when he registered the company name while he was still working elsewhere. I don't see the problem there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

So standards for thee but not for they/them?

Agbaya in the house yo!

Fixed. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Darlington I find it very funny that the same person who typed this below and was infact applauded is the same person now criticizing my response? cheesy
Of course group mentality must be at work, as always. cheesy

I mean the very same person who attacked me with this and was even supported by the same nihilist is the same person now attacking me? grin grin it must be juju.

seankafor:
oga stop whyning like woman.. if someone attack you.. attack him back.. stop whyning like a bítch angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Are you saying that you have been blind to nihilist himself numerously, like numerously alluding to me as a woman and also numerously attempting to do everything he can to taint my credibility or my opinions??

And looking at the fact he kept "sharing" disses towards me today for his alternates to like gave me the impression.

But even if this wasn't directed towards me and I did attack him unprovoked, what about the numerous times he has done so? And I was screaming for him to avoid me? Where was your voice then?

Where were these voics of criticism when this nigga consistently threw shades at me unprovoked?

So standards for the but not for me?

Peace be unto u Broda. Carryon with full force!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2023
There is always a solution....

When malaria strikes, strike back with pokunso

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Peace be unto u Broda. Carryon with full force!

Did you say brother? Our man identifies by different pronouns o!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
larride:

Is it that you want governance to stop because of election or what?

Maybe all governance should stop till after election so that anything the govt do wont be termed as because of election.

Lmao grin

Na so
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Well I've taken note of the names who have attacked me today for what they deem an unprovoked attack from me.

We will be on this page when the nigga attacks me unprovoked again and it will be beautiful to hear the silence from this same group of names. grin
The hypocrisy will be televised in 3D. We will know if their fingers caught leprosy that day.

Herd mentality!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
Darlington I find it very funny that the same person who typed this below and was infact applauded is the same person now criticizing my response? cheesy
Of course group mentality must be at work, as always. cheesy

I mean the very same person who attacked me with this and was even supported by the same nihilist is the same person now attacking me? grin grin it must be juju.

that response was uncalled for and he(nihi) wasn't even referring to you

You must be having a Stockholm syndrome for him for you to see his posts to be directed to you.. even more still when he didn't mention you nor your username..

But it's okay, extend your hands to him now and apologize in good fate smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (4707) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), izzou(m), popizaino(m), BlueRayDick, swiz123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.