Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1543705 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (4790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

It’s f**ked up mehn. I keep telling them that Nigeria’s biggest problem is tribalism.

It’s a false marriage. Like joining two opposite families together in marriage. What the f**k is wrong with people mehn?

I just can't be shocked enough mehn. Imagine people actually defending these ugly things being said. Niga, I am weaker than weak. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

For some, it is considered bants but some of these comments are too deep even for bants irrespective of context and if Dayo dared such here in the US, I can assure you he will be not only be getting reported but he knows he will be expecting a knock on his door from the FBI. Once again, I have never shied away from expressing the degree of respect I have for Dayo but I can not ignore some of these comments against my own people.

There is something called mutual respect. If you respect me I will respect you If you attack me or mine, I will reply in equal measure

Which is why you and I have had multiple exchanges but never insulted you one bit and which is why donjazet has been called out by multiple people for being a whiny little biatttch

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I haven't seen you banter that way. So why are you different?

You shouldn't put up a defense for him, IMO

Did you care to read the posts I replied to or it doesnt matter to you since you already made up your mind?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:
Afrodoc Afrodoc2 airmark Iamoyidamola ibime blueraydick leyqute . He be like he go happen for here o

Where is this again o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
seankafor:
man those words came with bullets and hellstorm..

Dayo too sef no try, see as him dey make it rain on my tribe sad

Dem say na orange fruit make sticks land on the parent tree. No vex chairman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joezinho:
Can't take 2% of what they gave. Same earthworms that have been insulting Tinubu, a yoruba man since 18th century and tagging my ancestral land a no man's land are now concerned about insults...

Reject them outright with every ounce of savagery you can muster... Read what you see, I know what I typed... grin

Guy please help me understand this thing, how are those words understandable in any context? I couldn't read them all but the first one I read is where he was reminiscing how a Yoruba man killed a lot of ibos? In what context, is this kind of narrative acceptable? The other one I saw, he is calling all ibo people criminals and cowards, are these things really okay in today's world?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

I wish the people that invited him to America can actually get access to his history here, let's see if they won't deport him immediately and ban him from life from entering that place.

Kai!! I told you that this was my biggest concern!
What kind of a heart do you have that you know you are going to a civilized country but your last wish is for your country to crash and burn??

You drag people into the mud to insult their tribes, you wish for an inept leader to rule the country because you know you would not be here to feel the consequences of that terrible decision, so tell me, what kind of heart does this person have?

I know the America part pains you so much which you have never failed to show to those abroad

Joe got a visa while everyone s happy for him you miserable self. an inbred, an imp, a loser, a never do well, hunger striken moroon, was wailing uncontrollably

Dnt wory your isery just started. That guy will soon become a baller and will loan you that 6M soon while you win the award for I dragged Jzinho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
I want to say it shall not be well with donjazet if he runs away tonight

He started it, I will finish it

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

Where is this again o. grin grin
As mu.ki no allow us space for Chelsea thread, na here we dey chill with politics discussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dem say na orange fruit make sticks land on the parent tree. No vex chairman
shaa am not against you holding your ground when faced with oppositions..

But one should know, evil begets evil, no Igbo man will see those shots and not catch feelings sad

I prefer as you and don j are slugging it out tit for tat..

But when you guys degenerate to insulting a whole tribe, you re proxily calling for backups because the Yorubas here will join the fracass while the Igbos here will take sides..

But if you both keep it personal and strictly to yourselves.. then all we can do is watch from the stands..

Continue with the vawulence comrade.. am with you and don j on this one

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:
Afrodoc Afrodoc2 airmark Iamoyidamola ibime blueraydick leyqute . He be like he go happen for here o

Wow!

I no know say e dey happen here o. Make I knack my Jameson and coke use see front for this cool Friday evening vawlence that has come upon us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
seankafor:
shaa am not against you holding your ground when faced with oppositions..

But one should know, evil begets evil, no Igbo man will see those shots and not catch feelings sad

I prefer as you and don j are slugging it out tit for tat..

But when you guys degenerate to insulting a whole tribe, you re proxily calling for backups because the Yorubas here will join the fracass while the Igbos here will take sides..

But if you both keep it personal and strictly to yourselves.. then all we can do is watch from the stands..

Continue with the vawulence comrade.. am with you and don j on this one

Where did you see me in my exchanges with donjazet refer to his tribe?

He went to dig out post I made to other people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is the origin of his misery. He thinks I am responsible for deciding who immigrate and who doesn't

Like I decided to give Joozinho and reject him

Instead of spending his research skills to better his life, its me he wants to drag

Its 8:33 Nigerian time it will not be well with you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Wow!

I no know say e dey happen here o. Make I knack my Jameson and coke use see front for this cool Friday evening vawlence that has come upon us
Enjoy my brada!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Where did you see me in my exchanges with donjazet refer to his tribe?

He went to dig out post I made to other people
I didn't say you insulted a tribe in your stuff don j ..

I said if it degenerates..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Wow!

Omo hope space dey, make I don join you with my Bushmills

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
What this tribal Nazi aims to do is digress from the fact that he has been exposed as a potential serial killer and enter into a dick measuring contest.

Baba I am not hungry, neither am I homeless. I am gainfully employed, paid well, have my house, have my car and feed myself and others very well and I'm not up to 30 years. I'm contented with my life and I have never begged anyone for financial aid.
You could very well be a janitor in America and come here and be making noise.
But that's not the point, the point is that even if I'm a beggar on the road, I do not habor hate towards a group of people.

Iam not that foolish to become a Hitler-esque tribal Nazi ready to send the Jews away from my land and kill them all.
I do not seek to kill people just on the basis of their tribe and yes, I am taking active actions to forward these posts to relevant authorities.

You are a danger to the people around you and you need to be stopped before it's too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It is time cheesy
TGIF grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:
Boss you will never lack

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
What this tribal Nazi aims to do is digress from the fact that he has been exposed as a potential serial killer and enter into a dick measuring contest.

Baba I am not hungry, neither am I homeless. I am gainfully employed, paid well, have my house, have my car and feed myself and others very well and I'm not up to 30 years. I'm contented with my life and I have never begged anyone for financial aid.
You could very well be a janitor in America and come here and be making noise.
But that's not the point, the point is that even if I'm a beggar on the road, I do not habor hate towards a group of people.

Iam not that foolish to become a Hitler-esque tribal Nazi ready to send the Jews away from my land and kill them all.
I do not seek to kill people just on the basis of their tribe and yes, I am taking active actions to forward these posts to relevant authorities.

You are a danger to the people around you and you need to be stopped before it's too late.

This unfortunate miserable bipolar morron was begging on the Chelsea thread few days ago only to start calling me unprovoked this morning

Like I said its 8:48 It will not be well with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Boss you will never lack
Amin Amin!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
When I told you the problem was poverty and extreme sapa you think say na diss

Its the bitterness at people who have travelled out that is making him angry and miserable all the time

This is someone who claimed he is gainfully employed, had his house, has a car and yet begging online for money

When some people sing "If I broke na my business" don't believe them because they will become donjazet and put their frustration on the whole community including those who have never met them before

Sharp sharp dem don turn into his bro. Imagine this type of person will suck a strangers diicck because of poverty

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
These are other people calling out the tribal Nazi. People could sense that this was a person heading towards being a serial killer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
These are other people calling out the tribal Nazi. People could sense that this was a person heading towards being a serial killer.

Beggar when will you raise the money you were begging for

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Omo hope space dey, make I don join you with my Bushmills

Ur face show! Ur shoe shine my broda!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
The coward had fled once again

Like I told you there is nothing a goat will do to its owner, it will only shout and scratch the ground, It will never bite

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingBolton:

As mu.ki no allow us space for Chelsea thread, na here we dey chill with politics discussion

Ahh. Thanks for opening the door to me.

Lemme go buy Okpa and 7up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
As for those defending these vile statements which the Nazi has made severally, ask yourselves this;
Do you see yourself saying these sorts of things just because someone insulted your tribes?

Do you see yourself calling all ogoni people killers, cowards and transgenders?

Do you see yourselves capable of such inane hate?

Again, read the below sentences slowly and digest the hate in one's heart.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
The coward had fled once again

Like I told you there is nothing a goat will do to its owner, it will only shout and scratch the ground, It will never bite

Of course you shamelessly uttered these words to a whole tribe just like Hitler repeatedly villified the Jews and was unrepentant about it!

You are a tribal baboon that has no business being among civil people. Your ugly and evil history exposes you to be a hateful being capable of taking life without remorse.
I am soo pleased tonight that I have opened everyone's eyes to the fact that you are a terrorist in-waiting.

I hope my reports are indeed followed up and the long arms of the law locate you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
As for those defending these vile statements which the Nazi has made severally, ask yourselves this;
Do you see yourself saying these sorts of things just because someone insulted your tribes?

Do you see yourself calling all ogoni people killers, cowards and transgenders?

Do you see yourselves capable of such inane hate?

Again, read the below sentences slowly and digest the hate in one's heart.

Will this solve the myriad of problems in your life that made you an online beggar

You have a house, a car, gainfully employed yet begging all over

People younger than you are making it your greatest achievement is dragging someone. People whose shoes you are not fit to lace

Instead of dragging your ass to your village shrine to wash your head in the river

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Of course you shamelessly uttered these words to a whole tribe just like Hitler repeatedly villified the Jews and was unrepentant about it!

You are a tribal baboon that has no business being among civil people. Your ugly and evil history exposes you to be a hateful being capable of taking life without remorse.
I am soo pleased tonight that I have opened everyone's eyes to the fact that you are a terrorist in-waiting.

I hope my reports are indeed followed up and the long arms of the law locate you.

Congratulations on this lifetime achievements

Now will that take away the curse on your lineage, the poverty that is chewing you up? The rejection by everyone around you?
How do you feel when people progress and make it but you are hopeless and poor.

It must really suck being you

The long arms of sapa is giving you a bearhug everyday, you wake up to see lack, hopelessness, misery on a daily basis

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
I have a feeling if Don J see Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayo tonight he go commot him teeth just now, but the problem is Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayo has been confirmed to be a gun carrying Republican wey dey sight and light.

There are chances that Ẹ̀gbọ́n fit don drop Don J before he get opportunity to commot him teeth.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (4790) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Spy360(m), afrodoc2, BlueRayDick, raumdeuter, cephasdultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.