Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,868 members, 7,859,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1561725 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (4824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
larride:
Today Lekki deep sea port receive its first cargo vessel.

There's also an ongoing Lekki international airport at Ibeju-Lekki, 10km from Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Dangote refinery is also at Lekki free trade zone.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu initiated Lekki free trade zone in 2006.

When these results of all these meticulous planning and foresight start showing results, they will say it's because Lagos was "Former Capital"

If you like keep supporting someone that has never shown any capacity or competence on this kind of level as President. Na you sabi.

Eko oni baje.

What was Buhari's competence when you supported and the man with capacity and competence supported him?

Make una no make me vex abeg angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

To be honest, this 'achievement' is an indictment on Tinubu.

Why does Lagos need two international airports? And why must it be at Lekki?

Tinubu is carving out an enclave of Lagos for the super rich, whilst the rest of Lagos can go to hell.

I dread to think what would happen if he's allowed ro entrench societal stratification at National level.

I fxxks with this stream of thought. We'll empower an agent of gentrification for the fun of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kodun Kopo Kope

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
My people, just look at this imbecile_ oo. grin grin

Just imagine that someone who went to another person's land built by those people, people who actually hate him and some White supremacists who would actually love to kill him for fun. He left his homeland and went there and is actually enjoying the fruits of those people land. He ran away from his own home for economic opportunities and here is this same person constantly denigrating other people who also left their lands in search of economic activities?

Is this not madness my people? Is this bastard normal at all?
You left your own homeland to go to a place where you are a minority and Their people hate you but same you is criticizing others that did the same? Are you not a foolish human being?

I will say it again, you are a stench against humanity and I hope mother earth delivers karma upon you. I hope you fall into the hands of white supremacists in America so that you feel and see the same thing you feel towards other people of different tribes.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Kodun Kopo Kope

Please please and please my bro. I beg you in God's name, please sit this one out.
In the spirit of our camaraderie, Im really appealing that you do seat this one out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Donjazet, do things get to you so easily?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Just look at the tribal dog calling people extremists for Obi.

Tell me that the person who wrote these things below was not an educated tribal dog suffering from multiple personality disorder syndrome.

I want you guys to see the posts of the person now calling others extremists. Yes dey smell.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Izuchukwu, Gini ka I na ekwu? Are you not seeing the same things I'm seeing??

Just type the word raumdeuter and Igbo or dayokanu and Igbo and see how much of a beast this human being is!!

This beast has been called out severally on this platform for his extreme hate but he really can't help himself.

How would a Blackman in the land of White supremacists not learn the negativities of harboring hate towards a group of people?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Please please and please my bro. I beg you in God's name, please sit this one out.
In the spirit of our camaraderie, Im really appealing that you do seat this one out.

Although I would naturally lean towards supporting my big bro, I didn't type anything to suggest that I would be getting involved.

I merely said Kodun Kopo Kope meaning -May the violence be enjoyable, copious, and long lasting.

Supporting vawulence is a neutral activity by default.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Just type the word raumdeuter and Igbo or dayokanu and Igbo and see how much of a beast this human being is!!

This beast has been called out severally on this platform for his extreme hate but he really can't help himself.

How would a Blackman in the land of White supremacists not learn the negativities of harboring hate towards a group of people?

Never let people's actions meddle with your emotions, talk more of online rants.

I read his comments and millions of others, and I really don't care whatever they think. It doesn't change anything.

Even when Joe.zinho was dragging Igbos on front page, I did not attack his tribe. I only quoted him to take it easy.

Don't let anybody's thought about you or your people trigger your emotions. His belief, his headache

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Context is necessary. Tribal e-wars are performative in nature, intended in entertain the reader through crude humour in an environment where typical social norms do not apply..

It's like you calling him a beast or calling him a curse birth by his mother. I doubt you'd say all these things to his face in real life...just as I doubt Dayo goes into the midst of igbo people in real life and says these things.

That's why you find only a few people taking those screenshoted posts serious. It's just bants and really not that deep

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
To what purpose?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Never let people's actions meddle with your emotions, talk more of online rants.

I read his comments and millions of others, and I really don't care whatever they think. It doesn't change anything.

Even when Joe.zinho was dragging Igbos on front page, I did not attack his tribe. I only quoted him to take it easy.

Don't let anybody's thought about you or your people trigger your emotions . His belief, his headache

Bro, you can not say you've never been triggered by the sheer irrationality of a person's position especially when it's something that affects you personally or something you share an affinity with!

If I called your mother a whore_ and your father a hardened criminal who raped your mother to give birth to you and called you a pedophile who defiles infant children, tell me you wouldn't be moved emotionally just by reading these things or worse when you knew I actually meant those allegations??

(Please pardon my extreme examples) I'm trying to highlight how words triggers.
When something is just soo outlandish that you can't believe they've been said or worse from the person you couldn't believe could say those things and you sort of respected, you must be emotionally affected by this.

Just take out time to go through that guys history and I'll give you 5k if you swear you are not furious at what that gorillas brain is churning out.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Nwanne, I am a proud "Nwa Afo" to the bone, with no apologies and I have a lot of respect for Dayo because of our history and I have never shied away from admitting it. However, I can not deny that I am not troubled by some of his past utterances about my people. There is a difference in holding a strong and unapologetic position about your tribe versus spewing extreme, dangerous, divisive and dangerous narratives/ rhetoric/ comments about a particular tribe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Bro, you can not say you've never been triggered by the sheer irrationality of a person's position especially when it's something that affects you personally or something you share an affinity with!

If I called your mother a whore_ and your father a hardened criminal who raped your mother to give birth to you and called you a pedophile who defiles infant children, tell me you wouldn't be moved emotionally just by reading these things or worse when you knew I actually meant those allegations??

(Please pardon my extreme examples) I'm trying to highlight how words triggers.
When something is just soo outlandish that you can't believe they've been said or worse from the person you couldn't believe could say those things and you sort of respected, you must be emotionally affected by this.

Just take out time to go through that guys history and I'll give you 5k if you swear you are not furious at what that gorillas brain is churning out.

That's what you still don't get. A lot of us read these things and we don't just care.

When I see trolls and tribalists troll Yoruba women I even laugh. It never gets to me.

You can transfer the 5k already

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Context is necessary. Tribal e-wars are performative in nature, intended in entertain the reader through crude humour in an environment where typical social norms do not apply..

It's like you calling him a beast or calling him a curse birth by his mother. I doubt you'd say all these things to his face in real life...just as I doubt Dayo goes into the midst of igbo people in real life and says these things.

That's why you find only a few people taking those screenshoted posts serious. It's just bants and really not that deep

And just like that we are on opposite sides of an issue again.

My bro, I don't know about you but there is no context where those vile things are not absolutely abhorrent!

When someone goes into DIFFERENT THREADS, stoking ethnic and tribal flames, you cannot exempt that person as being defensive or using a right context.
I'm not the only one to point out how hateful and vile that piece of shit is.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

For some, it is considered bants but some of these comments are too deep even for bants irrespective of context and if Dayo dared such here in the US, I can assure you he will be not only be getting reported but he knows he will be expecting a knock on his door from the FBI. Once again, I have never shied away from expressing the degree of respect I have for Dayo but I can not ignore some of these comments against my own people.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

To be honest, this 'achievement' is an indictment on Tinubu.

Why does Lagos need two international airports? And why must it be at Lekki?

Tinubu is carving out an enclave of Lagos for the super rich, whilst the rest of Lagos can go to hell.

I dread to think what would happen if he's allowed ro entrench societal stratification at National level.

In your opinion, where should it be located?

Murtala international airport ikeja belongs to the FG, i don't know why Lagos State can't have their own airport not to talk about how Murtala international airport is currently over used. Lagos deserve to have 2 international airport. It's the most busiet state in the country.

There's an alternative road that's already being constructed out of Lekki via Epe.

You are the first person to argue against the Lekki free trade zone, I'll like to know what your thoughts are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

Nwanne, I am a proud "Nwa Afo" to the bone, with no apologies and I have a lot of respect for Dayo because of our history and I have never shied away from admitting it. However, I can not deny that I am not troubled by some of his past utterances about my people. There is a difference in holding a strong and unapologetic position about your tribe versus spewing extreme, dangerous, divisive and dangerous narratives/ rhetoric/ comments about a particular tribe.

Like Jesus. shocked shocked shocked shocked I am shocked beyond words truly and I am not even ibo. Sometime last week, someone posted some things like these against him, I was a bit surprised but this one is truly eye opening and shocking. I don't see where this is justifiable in any way.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:
To what purpose?

Like?? Nigga I join you in asking these questions, to what purpose indeed? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

For some, it is considered bants but some of these comments are too deep even for bants irrespective of context and if Dayo dared such here in the US, I can assure you he will be not only be getting reported but he knows he will be expecting a knock on his door from the FBI. Once again, I have never shied away from expressing the degree of respect I have for Dayo but I can not ignore some of these comments against my own people.

donjazet:

And just like that we are on opposite sides of an issue again.

My bro, I don't know about you but there is no context where those vile things are not absolutely abhorrent!

When someone goes into DIFFERENT THREADS, stoking ethnic and tribal flames, you cannot exempt that person as being defensive or using a right context.
I'm not the only one to point out how hateful and vile that piece of shit is.

Bro have you witnessed these e-wars? Have you seen what some of the Igbo contestants have written about other tribes?

The behaviour in Nairaland politics section isn't necessarily indicative of anything more than shock-value banter.

Terms like Igbos, coneheads, skullminers, NCAN etc which are all widely used tribe-based insults have rarely been seen outside the politics section of this same Nairaland, let alone percolating into real life.

Politics section is a jungle with no rules. Yes the comments are crass and tasteless, but that's how warriors from all sides get down there.

It's really just extreme banter imo

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

I am not justifying his comments, but you should not let them disturb you. It should always be his rants and his problem.

Liken his case to a white guy racially saying shits about you being black. Would you react every single time and get bothered about what he says?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro have you witnessed these e-wars? Have you seen what some of the Igbo contestants have written about other tribes?

The behaviour in Nairaland politics section isn't necessarily indicative of anything more than shock-value banter.

Terms like Igbos, coneheads, skullminers, NCAN etc which are all widely used tribe-based insults have rarely been seen outside the politics section of this same Nairaland, let alone percolating into real life.

Politics section is a jungle with no rules. Yes the comments are crass and tasteless, but that's how warriors from all sides get down there.

I haven't seen you banter that way. So why are you different?

You shouldn't put up a defense for him, IMO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I haven't seen you banter that way. So why are you different?

You shouldn't put up a defense for him, IMO

I'm not defending him.

I'm providing additional context by pointing out that those comments were made in politics section

Did you not see in one of donjazets screenshot that they did tribalistic awards in the politics section, and a guy called dozzybaba was igbo tribalist of the year 2016 whilst Dayo won the yoruba gong?

If you know politics section well, you know what that means.

It's like when somebody brings up my bants in Ashewo section to use against me...like bruh, Ashewo section is the dark Web. That's how we get down

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm not defending him.

I'm providing additional context by pointing out that those comments were made in politics section

Did you not see in one of donjazets screenshot that they did tribalistic awards in the politics section, and a guy called dozzybaba was igbo tribalist of the year 2016 whilst Dayo won the yoruba gong?

If you know politics section well, you know what that means.

It's like when somebody brings up my bants in Ashewo section to use against me...like bruh, Ashewo section is the dark Web. That's how we get down

Do you realize he has defended those comments in the Chelsea thread and he never referred to them as bants?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I have read through a ton of E-wars and Baba with the same energy, I will call out anyone who spews dangerous and comments capable of inciting violence against any tribe or people. While it is considered banter by some, there are others that use these same divisive and dangerous narratives to propagate hate and violence in their communities. The truth is, you are not the only one digesting what you read online. There are millions of people across the world reading and you can not guarantee how they interpret these comments.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I am not justifying his comments, but you should not let them disturb you. It should always be his rants and his problem.

Liken his case to a white guy racially saying shits about you being black. Would you react every single time and get bothered about what he says?

Well you are right, I will ignore a random person/ white person but if I find out someone I know personally and hold in high regards is consistently spewing dangerous comments/ narratives about black people then I should be worried.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow....

Interesting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

Do you realize he has defended those comments in the Chelsea thread and he never referred to them as bants?

Dayo has kuku had several brawls in sports section - if you have an example of him using ethnic flavoured disses in this section, I'd be really interested in seeing it

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where is the lie? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Dayo has kuku had several brawls in sports section - if you have an example of him using ethnic flavoured disses in this section, I'd be really interested in seeing it

It wasn't ethnic flavoured

DonJ brought these same screenshot, and he defended it.

These exact same shots you call bants
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Roland17:

Well you are right, I will ignore a random person/ white person but if I find out someone I know personally and hold in high regards is consistently spewing dangerous comments/ narratives about black people then I should be worried.

I really don't know your relationship with him, so yes, it's very possible to be worried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (4824) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m), RevFrEbuka(m), izzou(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.