Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1446918 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (4633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

mr neutral can u show us where u condemn mC oluomo threats 2 Igbos in lagos?

Cox u posted a video 4rm 2020 endsarz 2 defend mC!

Chineke ga e hichapu anya mmiri gi.

Ebezina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Donjazet this was the last time I saw pumba before he died at 7

The last picture is him and the one that is currently 3yrs when he was a puppy😢.

E dey pain to lose dog sha

Guy,that last pic be like lion,Scary asf

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Lmao na normal reaction.

The way I use this dog as protection from cult boys for my area for night.
Then you nor fit catch me dey stroll say you nor see pumba with me😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2023
How does a Yoruba person look yoruba?
How does a Yoruba person look like Igbo?

Can Lagos apc people answer this question for me? 🤔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Unlimited22:

It simply reflects the will of ndi Enugu. And that is all we've been asking.

If people want you, you won't need to resort to ethnic profiling, voter suppression and tippexing results.

I agree with you bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
How does a Yoruba person look yoruba?
How does a Yoruba person look like Igbo?

Can Lagos apc people answer this question for me? 🤔
,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

You need to see me laughing while reading this post.
Thank God you finally got the memo, because no attacks here pain me pass the ones from obidients who I believe we share same vision for this country.

Finally it's just funny seeing you finally make this post after this.

Donjazet, there was no precedence in Lagos of Igbos being targeted. Not in 2011, 2015, or 2019. Izu, I, and the others who vehemently countered your rhetorics did so based on precedence. You were asked to produce one instance of such but you couldn't.

Two truths can exist:
1. It didn't happen in the past in Lagos, and;
2. It happened yesterday.

It almost seems like, regardless of the election results outcome, you wanted the tribal-themed violence to happen so much so you can have your "I told you so" moment(s).

----
Here's something else which has to be pointed out: Stop triggering people needlessly!

You underestimate how calling Lagos "No Man's Land" and Obi " The New King of Lagos" did as a rallying cry. You were giving the tribal extremists weapons to aim at you.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
I think it's hightime Lagos state was changed to Eko state.

E get why.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Amigoss:

I think say na only me. How do people live with this kind of dogs that look like they are about to kill.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

I just had a lot of time on my hands this morning.

These guys must have at least, one relative in this Lagos. Put a call through and ask them if they have experienced ethnic and xenophobic attacks personally.

Some of these guys live their lives for “ I TOLD U SO “ Moments ; unfortunately they do not know when to invoke the “I TOLD U SO” sef . They compare apples to oranges to score a point and when u tell them Orange is Citrus and Apple is pome fruit , they lose their voice and try to coerce onlookers to believe they saying about u is honest to God truth .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Unlimited22:

,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because na very serious question.

Do people now need very visible tribal marks?

Because I fit dey Waka for Lagos with my yoruba friend and them fit begin beat am and then free me coz apparently I might be looking yoruba and the person probably looks igbo😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2023
Stupid foreigners think Lagos is just Lagos.

We the indigenous Yorubas have always known that Lagos is Eko and we have always called it Eko.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Amoto94:

The Council Leader of Ajaokuta LG in Kogi is a female who graduated from ATBU

grin

Youngest Governor in Nigeria presently also is an APC Member.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedus must begin to call it Eko.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Itsrm:

I think say na only me. How do people live with this kind of dogs that look like they are about to kill.

Lmao oh they will kill you.. Caucasian shepherds are not to be fvcked with by any breed.
My dogs are very strong-willed hence why with them I strict die before dog go replace me as alpha male inside the dog pack

The only other dog breeds that can stand up to them are the kangals, cane corso, boerbels, tibertan mastiff, alabai and the others of that size.

Breeds like rotts, German shepherd, any type of bull dog will get their shit rocked badly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Chineke ga e hichapu anya mmiri gi.

Ebezina

I don't believe in gods. Whatever ur chineke does is ur 0wn cup of tea. na u wey post screensh0ts dey troll Kwakwanso 4 calling 0bidient movement andrew liversalt. I come troll u 4 downplaying/dismissing Gbadamosi's claim & attacking Donjay cox he d0es not reside in Lagos. e com dey pepper u.

mugu

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

This is not needed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Ibime:

Once again, El Rufai just doesn't have the dog in him, he is just a technocrat

Lol elections are largely peaceful in all northern state. The only offence is vote buying
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't believe in gods. Whatever ur chineke does is ur 0wn cup of tea. na u wey post screensh0ts dey troll Kwakwanso 4 calling 0bidient movement andrew liversalt. I come troll u 4 downplaying/dismissing Gbadamosi's claim & attacking Donjay cox he d0es not reside in Lagos. e com dey pepper u.

mugu

You are so pained. I am starting to feel bad for not giving you this moment grin

I will troll whoever i want to troll, even if it is your entire family. Do you understand? cheesy

Go back and show me where Gbadamosi claim happened in 2019.

Stay pained, Nwa Okpa. Stay pained grin

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

We the indigenous Yorubas have always known that Lagos is Eko and we have always called it Eko.

u sure say u are not 4rm Kwara?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

It is Lagos.

I'll call it Lagos. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

What part of Lagos are u from ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

u sure say u are not 4rm Kwara?
I am Yoruba and Lagos is Yoruba land in South West, Nigeria.

You are, perhaps, Igbo whether you are onye Abakaliki! or you are from Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

It is Lagos.

I'll call it Lagos. smiley
Alright.

It is Eko.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
It has begun

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Ibime:

Why is LP not clean sweeping Anambra? AGPA must have cooked result

Mehn fear the power of vote buying.

My area The LP candidate get the full support of the people because it was his town turn to rule for HOA. But yesterday big shit happened, APGA was sharing 3k, the LP candidate was forced to share 2k because the support is becoming weak. APGA getting good numbers from the LP candidate town, this shit was disappointing mehn.

The people just did an Easu 🤦

I don't know of other areas, speaking from my own area.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Do Igbos sell their votes too?

I thought only Yorubas do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Alright.

I hope you actually don't change it.

Oops! I forgot

You are nothing politically. Just as inconsequential as Chinedu.
You are just like Chinedu in this city. Nothing differentiates you from Chinedu.

Whatever Chinedu pays, you pay
Whatever Chinedu suffers, you suffer

Your tribe doesn't get you any discount or favours.

I just remembered this now. So sorry smiley

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
It has begun

Are these corps members dumb ? How do u append ur signature and name to such 4ckery ?

He/She will later claim he/she didn’t get job 3 years after service . These people don’t even know that how such public documents which shows they are fraudulent can impact negatively on their future aspirations in the formal sector .

I wonder what they teach them in schools these days .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Is Eko a Yoruba word?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

I hope you actually don't change it.

Oops! I forgot

You are nothing politically. Just as inconsequential as Chinedu.
You are just like Chinedu in this city. Nothing differentiates you from Chinedu.

Whatever Chinedu pays, you pay
Whatever Chinedu suffers, you suffer

Your tribe doesn't get you any discount or favours.

I just remembered this now. So sorry smiley
Pele, my dear.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2023
angry

Kano....?! Well there is still hope sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (4633) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.