Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1436944 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:

QED.

Many folks don't know that the real discrimination is between the haves & have nots. The real Chinedus, cone heads, flat heads, yam legs, oil gulpers, inyamiris, etc are the bloody masses.

The omoluabis, developers, ụmụ chineke, sophisticated people and all other fancy names are the elites.

Make everybody dey decieve themselves. Nigeria is gradually heading to what happened in Rwanda, sometime in April a la Hutu/Tutsi ethnic cleansing.

When it eventually starts, Obi, Tinubu, Oluomo, Obasanjo, Soludo...they will all enter planes and jet their families out. The remaining morons will butcher themselves.

I hope I leave soon. E better to dey hashtag saynotoracism or blacklivesmatter than share the same geographic location with species who mostly reason from their anus.

We know those who won yesterday, and put the Igbos in their respective places.

Na the Yorubas wey win, but look the same with Chinedu in privileges dey give me concern.

You call people Refugees, but your landlord may probably be CHINEDU; and will collect his rent in full.

We truly know the real Omoluabis

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
seankafor:
My Lord Putin cool

Putin na fool grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
This Desmond nah real troll😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

for your sake i hope you have those dogs under control. the day they attack the wrong person there will be serious liability and financial repercussions
I always have them under control.
Currently only the 5month uses chain, the bigger one uses rope.
Also they listen to me.
And I warn people about them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It’s actually funny that first person that comes to his mind in time of distress is “Iya shukwidi” Oby Ezekwesili ….. He didn’t think of any other person first .

grin grin grin grin

Two Non-Yorubas came to his mind.

They were not Refugees when he needed a voice on Twitter. grin

He better start questioning his roots. A real Omoluabi won't behave that way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TeflonBlixx: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
One thing I like about these refugees is the fact that wherever they go, their arrogance and lack of tact put them in harm's way but they do not learn.

just shut the Bleep up man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ibukzy:
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
DissTroy:
To the Grammar guy being tribalistic here; it's ironic that when you encountered difficulties dealing with a foreign agency online and felt cheated, the first person you thought of calling for help was Oby Ezekwesili, an Igbo.
You didn't think of any other person to run to for help but an Igbo woman. Her tribe didn't matter then.

Oby is from the same 'Chinedu' tribe you have been antagonistic against all morning on this thread.

Instead of celebrating your preferred candidates' victories at the polls (or the semblance of victories), you are pushing hateful narratives.

The joke writes itself. But continue hating.

The Grammar guy got cheated and was asking others to intercede for him. self-servicer!

His comrades who also got cheated nominated him to start a petition against those who cheated them (after all, he's the GrammarNazi, right?) but guess what the self-acclaimed Nazi did? Run! He ghosted on everyone. He's been running since February 2016.

You aren't even man enough to demand for redress after being cheated but you are online threatening people.

Dimwitted coward!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TeflonBlixx: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao.. I keep saying it.

An idiot 😂😂

The guy na fool 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ibukzy:

Election is not won on social media cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I always have them under control.
Currently only the 5month uses chain, the bigger one uses rope.
Also they listen to me.
And I warn people about them.

if you have to warn people about them - and if they have to listen to you before they refrain from attacking strangers outside of a clear threat situation - you do not have them under control.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
cheesy
Is it true you ran begging to iya shukudi's landlogged hut? (I believe it's false, kids be cloning accounts nowadays)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ibukzy:

desmond has been collecting wotowoto for the last 2 years.

he has earned the right to be a troll and ungracious in victory.

if he had lost the next 3 years would have been people stomping, peeing and desecrating his corpse on SM.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
From Tinubu’s director of media

🤭
That messaging is too dangerous coming from someone in Tinubu's circle. APC Lagos are not even hiding their desperation anymore.

The funny thing is : there is a new growing demography of young Yoruba voters who are liberal, friends with people of other ethnic groups, and inclined to vote against APC. If APC does not woo these people to their side through progressive policy and development, these people will vote against them 10 times out of 10. So, APC's base is getting depleted year after year.

This method of pitting Yoruba vs Igbo (or other ethnic group) is getting outdated gradually and won't be sustainable in the long run. Too Clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

if you have to warn people about them - and if they have to listen to you before they refrain from attacking strangers outside of a clear threat situation - you do not have them under control.

There are stubborn people who try to threaten the dogs to get a reaction out of them.

So my extra warning is for the sake of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eazzii:
Is it true you ran begging to iya shukudi's landlogged hut?
(I believe it's false, kids be cloning accounts nowadays)

GRV marry Igbo woman with him own money oh; E turn to CHINEDU

Wetin we go come call Omoluabi wey dey beg Iya Shukwudi?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Alright.

It is Eko.
You know Eko was the name given by the Edo's right? You can't be escaping the nomenclature of the Portuguese only to embrace the one of the Edo's, give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

GRV marry Igbo woman with him own money oh; E turn to CHINEDU

Wetin we go come call Omoluabi wey dey beg Iya Shukwudi?
Shitnedu cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eazzii:
Shitnedu cry

grin grin grin grin

When he was in dire need of a voice, he remembered only two people amongst 200 million Nigerians

Sadly, one was Iya Shukwudi

Hmmmm grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Putin na fool grin
he went on sight seeing of one of his conquered territories..

Shey ICC declared him wanted.. make Dem enter mauripol go cat h him nau,

E sure me say if it had been Iraq, USA and British would have long invaded them because they re bunch of hypocrites..

Once again.. long live Putin for putting those vagabonds in their place
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

That messaging is too dangerous coming from someone in Tinubu's circle. APC Lagos are not even hiding their desperation anymore.

The funny thing is : there is a new growing demography of young Yoruba voters who are liberal, friends with people of other ethnic groups, and inclined to vote against APC. If APC does not woo these people to their side through progressive policy and development, these people will vote against them 10 times out of 10. So, APC's base is getting is getting depleted year after year.

This method of pitting Yoruba vs Igbo (or other ethnic group) is getting outdated gradually and won't be sustainable in the long run. Too Clear.

Lmao... I understand this and frankly I don't care
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Anyways, thank otem election is over and we can return to hustling. Tomorrow will probably be no work /remote work in lagos as everyone is watching for any reactions /demonstrations
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
DissTroy:

Are you willing to place a bet on this? I'd supply you with actual names, Facebook accounts and exact details of people from other states who held and are holding key positions in Akwa Ibom and Cross River in both the state governments and various school SUGs.

Both the ones I knew and from contacts I can reach out to. smiley

KingTom, you didn't respond to this. I didn't expect that you would given your claims in the post I quoted are founded on falsehood.

Here's one to begin with:

Mr. Emma Owuala is the SA to the Akwa Ibom State Governor on Talent Hunt, and works directly with him and the Commissioner for Tourism and Entertainment.
He's from Abia State and his wife hails from Cross River State.

Facebook personal profile: https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.owuala

Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/mremmanuelowuala/

Go through his account and you'd notice him discussing indepthly about intra-politics in the state with nobody being tribalistic against him, not even opposition faithfuls.

There are several more examples in government and in various SUGs. I've compiled a number of them in the last few hours.

I was never going to let that falsehood fly. Don't lie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
seankafor:
.shut up your mouth you Yoruba bastard..

Come to eastern state and replicate what the igbos has done in Lagos..

We will send your head back to your mum in one of her mud house

You sef, Dem send you??
What kind of nonsense are you typing up and down. Funny that it's now you that have become a whiny bitch.

Please put your emotions in check. You are the only igbo person I have seen that has taken the bait for their tribal rhetorics. Stop descending to the bigots level for fvcks sake.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
I would actually like the reverend father from benue to win. The ramifications of that candidacy is wild. It would be a trendsetter.

Though I am curious with how he aligns with his party. His platform is a very questionable one for Christians. They basically gave Christians the middle finger. But his politics will be interesting nonetheless.

I will try to watch more videos of the father.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Are you done? Or should i expect more mentions?

Today is Mother's day. Go and spend time with your loved ones, and for once in this existence you call life, forget about Nigeria

This is the right day to take one slay queen and turn her to a mother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
PDP has ruled benue state for 24 years straight.

Seems they were desperate to try something new. Kudo's to them. I'm very eager to see how this catholic reverend father handles power. Let's see what the likes of mbaka and other "men of God" would actually do if given power to handle.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool

13 Local Governments So Far:

Binani - 216,105
Fintiri- 247,053

8 Local Governments Left,
Yola South, Yola North, Fufore, Mayo, Belwa, Hong, Toungo and Numan.

5 Binani Strongholds.

Keep Calm!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
seankafor:
I said, the igbos he loves to hate has dared to try in a show of strength in the Lagos.. we have showed some strength..

But if his mama born him, let him come to eastern state and replicate the gestures the igbos has shown in Lagos..

Let me see if he'd live to tell the story
and this is what exactly?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is the right day to take one slay queen and turn her to a mother

Gold circle - do Your thing. Help izzou turn the slay princess into a slay mama.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
cool

13 Local Governments So Far:

Binani - 216,105
Fintiri- 247,053

8 Local Governments Left,
Yola South, Yola North, Fufore, Mayo, Belwa, Hong, Toungo and Numan.

5 Binani Strongholds.

Keep Calm!!

You get any update from Bauchi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.