Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1448173 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (4634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
obainojazz:
All Russians na suspectโ€ฆ Even FBS

o kan ja to sha... cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Amoto94:

Obi played the religious card and he won 3 out of 19 states in the North if he try same tactics come 2027 he will still lose, it is better for him to choose a different path than the one you're suggesting for him. Many people who previously were not in support of Tinubu up North sided with him the moment the Southern media made it about religion. Politics is about persuasion and negotiation not playing your cards in such a manner that will jeopardise your chances
Lmao Obi played religious card?
The man that has a Muslim vice?
When you say Obi played religious card what you are simply telling me is that you cannot see the fact that Christians in general considered the ticket of apc an insult to the religion in Nigeria.

Obi did not have to play the religious card.
Apc did that for him..
APC realised they had bleeped up and started shouting that a man that has always gone to church before campaigning was playing religious card by still going to the church.

My guy alot of Christians got pissed and are still pissed by the Muslim Muslim ticket.
Even the anger got worse when apc people explained the reason for the ticket๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Don't put that on Obi dear.
APC only gave people even more reasons to vote Obi coz the man has conducted himself very well this period plus his past.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is not the question. The question is how many more tapes of conversations like these are there?

How many more interesting tidbits into Obi's actual character are waiting to be shared?

For instance There is a video of a lush mansion being shared on SM. Apparently the house of the labour presidential candidate. A not so humble abode of an allegedly humble billionaire

How the audio was gotten is actually very important. It is a clear intrusion of privacy to record and leak a personal call of someone else irrespective of the conversation of the audio. Itโ€™s Peter Obi today, might be you tomorrow.

Itโ€™s only Obidients that believe a billionaire wonโ€™t live a good life. As long as he made his money in a legit way, he can build as many lush mansions as he wants. In this life, enjoy your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

Can we see link? Can you share links of APC saying that? Thanks
I should show you link of bello El Rufai saying he will translate the stuff to hausa?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Dss should arrest Eneche for speaking up but shouldn't arrest MC Oluomo for threatening a Tribe?? cheesy cheesy

Idiot cheesy cheesy

You see that nonsense you people tried with Gej and went away it... It won't work.

Obidients get strong head oo

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2023
larride:

How the audio was gotten is actually very important. It is a clear intrusion of privacy to record and leak a personal call of someone else irrespective of the conversation of the audio. Itโ€™s Peter Obi today, might be you tomorrow.

Itโ€™s only Obidients that believe a billionaire wonโ€™t live a good life. As long as he made his money in a legit way, he can build as many lush mansions as he wants. In this life, enjoy your money.

Obidients believe a billionaire won't live a good life keh?
Come wetin una dey smoke for una ward meetings?
That we call the man humble means he lives like a pauper abi was it not on this thread we talked about how rich Obi is when aisha talked about the fact he carried 70% of the campaign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Dss should arrest Eneche for speaking up but shouldn't arrest MC Oluomo for threatening a Tribe?? cheesy cheesy

Idiot cheesy cheesy

You see that nonsense you people tried with Gej and went away it... It won't work.

Obidients get strong head oo

Obidients that are planning to print caps and shirts with the "yes daddy" inscription.

People nor know say Obidients nor send
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Theflint1:
I think this might be real issue in all this, that peoples personal phone calls are being spied upon, possibly distorted and made public, most likely by the state security architecture at the behest of politicians and political parties.

Peter Obi has repeatedly said he's a rich man and claims he's richer than the president of the USA. Him being humble or not will now come down to perspective.

Lmao that guy seems to have a problem against people apparently doing well in life it seems
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I should show you link of bello El Rufai saying he will translate the stuff to hausa?

You said APC is bragging with the north. Is that one bragging with the north?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Obidients that are planning to print caps and shirts with the "yes daddy" inscription.

People nor know say Obidients nor send
Sales are on already cheesy cheesy

Agidi pass Agidi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Good Morning

I Don wake cheesy
It's a lie๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. Make these blogs nor go put person for wahala ooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You still never know this guy shocked shocked

APC and PDP with Muslim candidates won states that had a large share of the Christian population in the South

Obi DID NOT win one state in the North that are predominantly Muslims, yet he played the religious card.

I wonder who Tinubu was trying to win when he picked Shettima....Maybe the Catholic Archdiocese of Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
larride:

monitoring of calls is actually very very big business in nigeria. it goes beyond politics. and beyond DSS.

there is an israeli company that provides the service if i recall

a lot of ceos are monitoring some of their workers calls.

one day a friend whoo was having issues with hs ceo told me he got a message where he was asked for a number unknown to his company. he was then engaged in a whatsapp call with this number. he was advised that his ogas might be tapping his calls. he was also advised to find a way to make peace with his oga.

it is also why otedola uses dumb feature phones.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Wahala... You people want to take over Baze too?? cheesy

How will Datti survive like this

Someone said they want to bring that LASG attitude to FCT.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Agbadorians when will your drug DADDY respond to Obi's petition ๐Ÿ˜‚

Masturbating on the leaked audio won't give a f**k

https://www.nairaland.com/7638734/apc-tinubu-less-than-16
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

APC and PDP with Muslim candidates won states that had a large share of the Christian population in the South

Obi DID NOT win one state in the North that are predominantly Muslims, yet he played the religious card.

I wonder who Tinubu was trying to win when he picked Shettima....Maybe the Catholic Archdiocese of Maiduguri

Where do you think those bishops were ordained from grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Someone said they want to bring that LASG attitude to FCT.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Person wey no get 5k for account wan demolish Baze cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Agbadorians when will your drug DADDY respond to Obi's petition ๐Ÿ˜‚

Masturbating on the leaked audio won't give a f**k

https://www.nairaland.com/7638734/apc-tinubu-less-than-16

Lmao.. We are all patiently waiting for this court response too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

You said APC is bragging with the north. Is that one bragging with the north?
Is this supposed to be new information to you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Person wey no get 5k for account wan demolish Baze cheesy
Lmao.. I nor dey bother with that one.. Even their oga nor fit sef.. Them be small fry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Sales are on already cheesy cheesy

Agidi pass Agidi
Yeah.. I saw the cap and shirt designs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2023
By the way, Lastma has been in fine form lately, if they keep this form up
They will reach their annual allocation in a month
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. We are all patiently waiting for this court response too.

Leaked audio is important to em than Obi's petition grin

Druggie mentality wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Is this supposed to be new information to you?

Chai! If you can't show me where APC is bragging with the north then it point to the fact that you are only making stories. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Please let someone remind us again the party that rented Catholic Bishops??

Imagine and I really mean it... Imagine that LP had rented imams like apc did.

Omo I have never seen a party disrespect my religion like this sha and I won't lie at some point it pissed me off..
But life big pass apc ๐Ÿ˜ so we move.

Obi played religious card. Like say if you see religious card you fit cough๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

Chai! If you can't show me where APC is bragging with the north then it point to the fact that you are only making stories. Shikenan
Lmao my guy I'm lying oo please. You are correct oo and that should be okay for you ooo.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. I nor dey bother with that one.. Even their oga nor fit sef.. Them be small fry
Nbc fined Channels over that Datti Interview.

They know who Datti is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Leaked audio is important to em than Obi's petition grin

Druggie mentality wink

When you have nothing to hook someone with.. You come up with fiction and believe it so you can have the conviction to keep living in that lie๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:

Nbc fined Channels over that Datti Interview.

They know who Datti is.
I'm actually still surprised datti didn't get invited and detained.

Coz omo the man nor get filter ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao my guy I'm lying oo please. You are correct oo and that should be okay for you ooo.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes. You will be shocked to know the number of Nigerians that don't speak or understand English Language. Are there not Nigerians or are they not suppose to know what's happening in Nigeria?

Someone can decide to translate the audio to Igbo, Yoruba etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I'm actually still surprised datti didn't get invited and detained.

Coz omo the man nor get filter ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
He's from a very influential family.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Sanwoolu was moving from church to church unlike GRV,no obidients call sanwo bigots because he was seeking Christian votes in lagos but na cruise we use sanwo catch...

if it was flipped and GRV was the one who went from church to church,APC PROPAGANDA would have been on steroids added with the chinedu name,Igbo's and no man's land agenda

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (4634) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: N2gether, KanielOutis92, iamoyindamola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.