Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440443 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2023
izzou:

Wait...

So you think LASG would reduce the hours of power supply, so they can charge buses?

Are you trolling, sir? grin

Lmaoo.. How LASG go reduce the hours of power supply nau..
You sef😩
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoo.. How LASG go reduce the hours of power supply nau..
You sef😩

Because I no understand what you mean by make nobody tamper with your light.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 3:03pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
he sure me say wike and tinubu take strong oath before they embarked on that agreement

Wike fought like a wounded lion 🦁 for tinubu in that election..

I'm not sure it was mere gentleman agreement they had
He started the rigging movement, the APC governors were scared, when they heard the results coming out from Rivers state, they were energized. The man has a lion heart, I wish he could channel that energy to noble causes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
izzou:

Die this gas matter ohh grin

If Gas was cheap, many industries would have adopted it.

And there is nothing wrong with the efficiency, or let me say I am not seeing what you are seeing

50 buses will not be releasing CO2 into the atmosphere. That's a step to going green.

Abi this one no do you? grin

Na ogboju

The co2 not emitted by the bus will be emitted by the generator charging it.

To fast charge an eV, you require a 50kw power supply. I am sure those buses will require a 100 to 100kw power supply for fast charging.

The buses will probably be recharged every night after close of business. Which means the site will be operational through the night burning diesel

The total cost of 'clean energy' brings you right back to fossil fuels.

Much like thanos

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
Maybe they think Copart has a special price for Nigerian's...we'd just price ourselves out of the market, and make ourselves another of those African countries where na bike everybody dey ride.
liveLongNprospa:
This na before this policy...
How e go be after? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmaooo.. Who never buy motor by now should be ready to see extra shege.

How many Nigerians fit afford any car above 2011?

Those wey already get, hold wetin dey your hand strong cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2023
izzou:

Because I no understand what you mean by make nobody tamper with your light.

Original post I made was thinking it would be gotten from electricity supplied by egbin plant to lagos which isn't enough for the state.
If we are managing and this project will tap into that electrical supply, what do you think will happen?
Until we further talked about it and saw it could also be gas (changed to electricity) used or like you suggested generators (which I find funny)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:17pm On May 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Original post I made was thinking it would be gotten from electricity supplied by egbin plant to lagos which isn't enough for the state.
If we are managing and this project will tap into that electrical supply, what do you think will happen?
Until we further talked about it and saw it could also be gas (changed to electricity) used or like you suggested generators (which I find funny)

There will no longer be power issues in lagos after the legislation signed by Buhari.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:19pm On May 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

There will no longer be power issues in lagos after the legislation signed by Buhari.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
plat0:
He started the rigging movement, the APC governors were scared, when they heard the results coming out from Rivers state, they were energized. The man has a lion heart, I wish he could channel that energy to noble causes.
omo, his rigging method defied all logics

He brought back the 2000's memory of rigging guide

I don't think that kind of rigging will be erased easily in Nigerias political history
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:27pm On May 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

We discussed this extensively previously.

Once you generated above 1mw (I think) you had to feed to national grid. Now anyone can generate power and sell directly. Effectively the sector has been liberalised.

The previous law kept a lot of people from investing because they would ultimately be at the mercy of tcn.

Now it is only civil service states without power stations that will depend on tcn and their perpetual system collapses.

That is what I am saying
It is one good and very late thing that came out of this admin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

We discussed this extensively previously.

Once you generated above 1mw (I think) you had to feed to national grid. Now anyone can generate power and sell directly. Effectively the sector has been liberalised.

The previous law kept a lot of people from investing because they would ultimately be at the mercy of tcn.

Now it is only civil service states without power stations that will depend on tcn and their perpetual system collapses.

That is what I am saying
It is one good and very late thing that came out of this admin.

Read ur post I quoted again. It’s funny and sounded as if in the next two years most part of Lagos will have stable electricity supply.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. The person said he entered the bus and was told to get down that their own bus was different from this.

Is that someone that was Late?

Also if there were no issues then why did abike delete her tweet about dividing by state of origin?
You dey explain to Amoto?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On May 02, 2023
OasisX:
BREAKING: President Buhari reappoints Abike Dabiri-Erewa for a second term as NIDCOM Chairman.

Congratulations to Abike

Continue to pepper them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2023
izzou:

Wait...

So you think LASG would reduce the hours of power supply, so they can charge buses?

Are you trolling, sir? grin

It’s obviously trolling.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
Is this drug Money 💰 or politics money or both of them combined sad

What is your major concern?
That Obi won election or that Tinubu carry drugs or is corrupt?
Is that how you prove you win election?
If you cannot prove you won election then shut up. Then ready to salute Jagaban as President. What has that got to do with 2023 election in contention?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2023
This is even still a pilot scheme. The grand total of buses they got was 2 buses.

Oando will be the one to provide the charging stations in most likely in one or more of their retail outlets.

This is a pilot scheme to get data and see how it can efficiently on the BRT scheme.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:53pm On May 02, 2023
grin

Wike na case? Baba even made broadcast to announce imminent visit of President-Elect.

https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1653405546043588609?t=yUskfsRTgLXEvQjDvBFgGA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2023
larride:

It’s obviously trolling.

Just that reply.. Not the whole conversation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:54pm On May 02, 2023
larride:
This is even still a pilot scheme. The grand total of buses they got was 2 buses.

Oando will be the one to provide the charging stations in most likely in one or more of their retail outlets.

This is a pilot scheme to get data and see how it can efficiently on the BRT scheme.

grin

..... you really get time simplifying it. Let them keep fooling around.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:23pm On May 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you cannot prove you won election then shut up. Then ready to salute Jagaban as President. What has that got to do with 2023 election in contention?

my major concern is that tinubu is a drug lord and unfit to be president

Then again, he rigged the election massively and installed himself as the president through rigorous rigging..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:25pm On May 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

are you happy that we have someone who pushed narcotics in the USA, someone who is in a vegetative state of being is presiding matters of our dear country?

If hunter Biden tomorrow who have been leaked to have sniffed cocaine and all atrocities should win USA election tomorrow, will you welcome the development?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:27pm On May 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

and also, tinubu is not my president, he might be yours or all the corn 🌽 artists that voted or defending him, but he is nothing close to been my president..

I don't recognize him as my president and my opinion stands sad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
my major concern is that tinubu is a drug lord and unfit to be president

Then again, he rigged the election massively and installed himself as the president through rigorous rigging..

Anyone cleared by INEC and wins the most vote becomes the president

Trump was sleeping with prostitutes and evading taxes yet he was fit enough to become president of a country better than Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:29pm On May 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

tinubu has already stolen and acquired billions of dollars worth of wealth for him and his generation..

Why does he still need more?

https://www.nairaland.com/7673929/seyi-tinubu-bought-11-million
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
are you happy that we have someone who pushed narcotics in the USA, someone who is in a vegetative state of being is presiding matters of our dear country?

If hunter Biden tomorrow who have been leaked to have sniffed cocaine and all atrocities should win USA election tomorrow, will you welcome the development?

I am very happy that Tinubu is the president

Biden is in no better state than Tinubu. Trump slept with prostitutes and evades taxes.

Tinubu was the best option in the last election and majority of voters in Nigeria agreed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
and also, tinubu is not my president, he might be yours or all the corn 🌽 artists that voted or defending him, but he is nothing close to been my president..

You dey use frog jump play. You wan frogjump from Owerri to Abuja?

We might need a re-education camp like the Chinese have for dissidents
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:
tinubu has already stolen and acquired billions of dollars worth of wealth for him and his generation..

Why does he still need more?

https://www.nairaland.com/7673929/seyi-tinubu-bought-11-million

Like Trump had enough money for his entire generation yet didnt stop him from being president

Atiku and Obi have enough money for their generation So what are they looking for as president
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Wike na case? Baba even made broadcast to announce imminent visit of President-Elect.

https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1653405546043588609?t=yUskfsRTgLXEvQjDvBFgGA&s=19

They should provide good security for him abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 4:50pm On May 02, 2023
Realmrsean:

Bro, Until further notice, I’m Senegalese and my real name is Diop Boubacar Camara grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:54pm On May 02, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Bro, Until further notice, I’m Senegalese and my real name is Diop Boubacar Camara grin
yes nau, you can choose to identify and recognize something or not, it doesn't stop that thing from self existing..

Just like those who don't recognize religion or God, it doesn't mean there aren't people who recognizes them neither does it stop those from existing or not..

I don't owe loyalty to tinubu as a president, infact I don't see my self in any situation that'd warrant me to identify him as my president, even if such scenario comes forward, I'll damn it and deny him because I don't recognize him as my president..

It doesn't stop others from recognizing him or not if they choose to..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.