Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1455642 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (4647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Literally every major economy did exactly what Tinubu was recommending during the pandemic.

That round of QE between 2020 and 2021 is partially responsible for global inflation we're now experiencing, but if you want to criticise Tinubu for suggesting QE in 2020, you might as well criticise almost every single central bank in the world.
You are right about that.
I support government spending but I don't support printing more money to spend rather I support cutting costs to weather the storm, but I won't dismiss the idea completely if faced with a political choice.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Literally every major economy did exactly what Tinubu was recommending during the pandemic.

That round of QE between 2020 and 2021 is partially responsible for global inflation we're now experiencing, but if you want to criticise Tinubu for suggesting QE in 2020, you might as well criticise almost every single central bank in the world.

grin

When someone's brain is full of hatred and akpu, then that kinda display of crass mentality ain't gonna be a surprise.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Amoto94:

It is funny that despite the free lessons Ibime and co have been teaching on Economics he has not learn a thing he will type longworded sentences lacking in substance and meaning to wow the uninformed person.

cheesy

I swear.... I no dey read am. Quick stroll straight up.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Amoto94:

Politicians over promise during campaigns and under deliver during governance when elected because they are limited by budgetary and revenue constraints. How much was crude oil selling our major source of income when this government came into power and how many barrel were we producing?

Oga no need for long talks, have this government failed or not??

Like you, I was once making excuses for this government, even after their disastrous first term, I kept saying, that oil prices had fallen and that was why our economy was in a recession only for us now to actually be suffering EVEN as oil prices are now soaring, so you can see that this government is totally inept and incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Donjazet search Dr. Ola Brown's Economics, Banking And Finance in Emerging Markets(Economies), read Hayek's essay titled Pretense of Knowledge, read Varoufakis and Acemoglu so that you will be informed on economic principles guiding development.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Amoto94:
Donjazet search Dr. Ola Brown's Economics, Banking And Finance in Emerging Markets(Economies), read Hayek's essay titled Pretense of Knowledge, read Varoufakis and Acemoglu so that you will be informed on economic principles guiding development.

grin

.... one more Recommendation.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:

Oga no need for long talks, have this government failed or not??

Like you, I was once making excuses for this government, even after their disastrous first term, I kept saying, that oil prices had fallen and that was why our economy was in a recession only for us now to actually be suffering EVEN as oil prices are now soaring, so you can see that this government is totally inept and incompetent.
There is no straightforward answer to this your question as it is too simplistic.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Segedinho:
mehn..

who did this ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Elkrosmediahub/status/1556886329732042752

The youths have truly woken up.
Unfortunate that our own brothers are being used and have offered themselves as vessels of deceit, rather than join In calling for the removal of these failures the way we joined hands to remove the PDP, they would rather decieve others just because of primordial ethnic sensibilities. Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Yes, every average citizen must get a PhD in economics to understand that this government has not failed. grin grin

Foolish demons!
Making excuses for failure but these same crop of people did not want to understand ordinary dissertation on economics during Jonathan's time.

These same people spewed the worst of venom they could conjure but want all of us to get a diploma in economics to rationalize how this government has failed in every single aspect of governance.

From healthcare, to education to security and worse to the economy.

The APC government has failed!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Jodera I sight you. you've been silent throughout.

Where do you stand? Have you got a candidate?
Cc ninjaxmetahuman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Wetin u no know big pass u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Oh my world! grin grin grin

What da hell Festus

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:
Jo.dera I sight you. you've been silent throughout.

Where do you stand? Have you got a candidate?
Cc ninjaxmetahuman
I just dey. I'm just popping in once in a while
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
obainojazz:
So Larride sees wealth gotten by looting and says this one has achieved more than someone’s generation.
Only some people in Nigeria will think this way, abroad they are meant to serve us, here people like larride worship them cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Jodera:
I just dey. I'm just popping in once in a while

Have you got a candidate you will vote for?
Are you obedient to your country? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:
Yes yes, the famous line, shut your senses and your emotions while we sell the poison for you to drink.

These evil people are trying to tell us that seven whole years were not enough to increase power generation meanwhile Egypt added 20000mw in just 4 years. Peter Obi went there to understand how this was possible in terms of administrative bureaucracy, financial structuring and physical implementation of how they were able to do so in such a quick period of time.

But agbadorians want you to believe that 7 years is not enough to build a brand new refinery, put an end to oil bunkering and pipeline vandalism, repair of existing refineries etc. No. APC now needs 16 years to so it and perhaps when their incompetence continues, it will turn to 20 years that they need while a whole generation is wasted.

DEMONS!
bro you re a very irritating and annoying person to chat with..

If to say block button dey this section, by now you would have probably been typing to yourself..

Tufia

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:

Have you got a candidate you will vote for?
Are you obedient to your country? cheesy
Lol, I've already said it more than once that I'll vote for Peter Obi. Can't see myself voting for any other person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I've already said it more than once that I'll vote for Peter Obi. Can't see myself voting for any other person

Very good one comrade! I sensed that. cheesy
We must take back our country from these evil men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:

The youths have truly woken up.
Unfortunate that our own brothers are being used and have offered themselves as vessels of deceit, rather than join In calling for the removal of these failures the way we joined hands to remove the PDP, they would rather decieve others just because of primordial ethnic sensibilities. Such a shame.
i am still baffled seeing some self acclamied woke,energetic young guys still defending buhari(directly n indirectly).

None is asking why BAT has not granted any interview even as at today.....like is he really senile as questioned earlier

A candidate who is stylishly masking an"expected outburst" or possibly a "comical display" is being praised to high heaven with excuses.....

Tibubu today,baring his negative history is incapacitated as a result of old age/ill-heath status....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
donjazet:
Sege, have you seen this?
https://twitter.com/odue2004/status/1556889447400185860?t=jxQJ1sI2_VaDWUbPXfLP2w&s=19
Cc blueraydick.
e no easy to be a Nigerian

you asked a very simple question on if the present gov has failed.

you see 1 billion barks to justify nonsense.....

ask them about dollar rise..you see them saying we are in global crisis...

so what happened to Cfa vs Naira?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
grin

Too many uninformed Babies are on this Board. Just a click would have saved some of you from displaying ignorance with confidence on a public forum.

CFA francs have a fixed exchange rate to the euro: 100 CFA francs = 1 former French franc = 0.152449 euro; or 1€ = 6.55957 FRF = 655.957 CFA francs exactly.

Meanwhile, at the moment, 1€ = ₦687.762. Do the maths and save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Google:1naira = 1.5 cfa

agbadorian= In other to kill an ant,you have to buy some sugar,spread it on the flow for 10mins,act as if you were sleeping for the ants to see the sugar...then bring up a gun and shoot d ants and d sugar....

na wah

embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin

Upon the simple Explanation, the mumu still prefers to be ignorant. Well na una Candidate una take am resemble. Dey drop gibberish as fact & yeye figure... LMFAO.

BTW.... na 2g you dey take browse? Or you're too slow to think and respond like an intelligent fellow?

If you wanna engage, kindly hurry up with your Response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin

Using Google ain't a problem, but you've got to use it with sense.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obeidient to Ignorance grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
cool

To whom it may concern.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Segedinho:
Google:1naira = 1.5 cfa

agbadorian= In other to kill an ant,you have to buy some sugar,spread it on the flow for 10mins,act as if you were sleeping for the ants to see the sugar...then bring up a gun and shoot d ants and d sugar....

na wah

embarassed lipsrsealed

His explanation actually is the reality.

This is what Google says about Dollar. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
izzou:

His explanation actually is the reality.

This is what Google says about Dollar. lipsrsealed
some people are better left in their misery

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (4647) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.