Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540155 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (4780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Such a decent winger just wasted his career
but why is cocain such costly? It'd probably attract more people into it..

If he had succeeded in distributing that weight, he'd have made his 3 years salary in a day undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2023
seankafor:

If he had succeeded in distributing that weight, he'd have made his 3 years salary in a day undecided
Depend on the agency that's prosecuting him, he might be free in no time
I am thinking it's Belgium government since it happened in Antwerp
Make them hol depay too them be close padi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
seankafor:

3 years salary keh ? U no see say the worth of the cocaine na 75m ?

Even if his profit is 25m out of the 75m , the niggga is making 5 year salary of some top footballers in a single drug deal 😳
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
obainojazz:
Na to put 100litres for plane if I want enter naija grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:22pm On May 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I will advise u buy this TV now, like now!

The general price of things will start going up in coming days . If u have a project to execute or a particular item to purchase , now is the time o.

Tomorrow may be too late .

i swear ehn - naija is a place where discipline can fk you over. make i wait small before i buy this item, may disposable income dey - disposable income enter item done vanish or price don increase.

Segedinho:

From next week ..u will hear fuel don go up even if na brothel u visit....

oddly specific cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On May 30, 2023
Segedinho:

From next week ..u will hear fuel don go up even if na brothel u visit....

I dey tell u!

In fact if u have a car that is due for servicing and u are pushing it forward for no reasons, now is the time to do the servicing before things get really 4cked up.

The Mobil engine oil wey u supposed buy 10,500, make u no go buy am 25,000 dey vex in coming days when the full effect of the subsidy removal kicks in

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:27pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
who remember this story of the guy that was killed in an hotel at ile ife
The owner was part of the culprit, justice served
https://www.nairaland.com/7708857/breaking-court-condemns-adedoyin-two

Our legal system is improving i am proud of them
Reverend ezeugo king is still alive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i swear ehn - naija is a place where discipline can fk you over. make i wait small before i buy this item, may disposable income dey - disposable income enter item done vanish or price don increase.

Naija ehn…. I pity people executing a project like construction project now . Price change go show them shege
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

3 years salary keh ? U no see say the worth of the cocaine na 75m ?

Even if his profit is 25m out of the 75m , the niggga is making 5 year salary of some top footballers in a single drug deal 😳
I come dey wonder which one be the main job and side hustle? Maybe the drugs was the main hustle and football ⚽ side hustle undecided

Make Dem shaa free the manchi jaree, he no kee person 😌

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2023
Segedinho:

Maybe I don't understand your context of "weeping" cos I saw people lamenting and swearing for d president got the unnecessary hardship he imposed barely a day after his inauguration....

What evidence do you have that it was Tinubu that imposed this hardship on the people just a day after his inauguration?

We all have get used to it.... subsidy is gone for good.

Segedinho:

Today it has increased, all thanks to d marketers under his watch who rightly don't believe any thing has been put down for imaginary alleviation just like covid scam..........

Under his watch, when he just got inaugurated yesterday. undecided

Segedinho:

We're all waiting for the alleviation scheme n how it us going to be disbursed ....you might not by affected as loyalist but thousands of us have started getting the stretch at day 2

This is what obidients always say..when some disagree with them.

The effect of subsidy removal is a price I'm willing to pay for a better Nigeria...under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu "Renewed Hope"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
Balogunodua:

What evidence do you have that it was Tinubu that imposed this hardship on the people just a day after his inauguration?

We all have get used to it.... subsidy is gone for good.

Under his watch, when he just got inaugurated yesterday. undecided

This is what obidients always say..when some disagree with them.

The effect of subsidy removal is a price I'm willing to pay for a better Nigeria...under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu "Renewed Hope"
The ×3 hardship was actually as a result of his inaugural speech on subsidy wch was needless.

Presently,he is d president and should be held responsible for any unpalatable decision wch could lead to more hardship in d land..

Note:in as much as I didn't vote or wanted him in...his decision has a direct impact on my life ..so wishing him to fail is directly trying to jeopardised my life..

Let me ask you 1 very important question...do you believe in d quoted amount of fuel we consume daily?This is actually a major concern compare to d subsidy...

You live in Northern part of d country were decisions are felt at its minimal,hence, you might not really understand d nitty gritty of d full scene...

As at today. ..wch happened to be d 2nd day of d 100th,d average/poor are in a very unpalatable phase,while d extreme rich are smiling to d bank as a result of his speech .....

Lagos/benin express way was blocked for some hours due to extreme fuel price.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That’s because we are too divided as a people .
This is precisely it. We are a cunning but docile people which is the only explanation for why Nigeria is still 1

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2023
kad199:
You right I think the Governor has refused to sign the execution

Yeah. I wish they can grow some balls. Small time, jail break and hardened criminals are back on the streets.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:14pm On May 30, 2023
grin

Major Opposition spokesman dey feel Jagaban.....LOL

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:18pm On May 30, 2023
grin

EU using style to lobby for our gas.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2023
izzou:

International airport, again?

grin grin grin grin
Airport in Akwa Ibom is still very understandable not a dead place like Ekiti.

If Nigeria had a thinking government that place is supposed to be the next hub. I don't see why we can't have a Deep Seaport there to further decongest Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Major Opposition spokesman dey feel Jagaban.....LOL

This one na expensive hungry man wen dey take style market himself.

Atiku and PDP have nothing to offer him so baba dey disguise to sell himself.

Every body na hustler right now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Before vs After

Wike vs Buhari and Family

Itsrm what happened to Wike ? He appears to have emaciated . I know he’s not getting younger , but he looks kinda pale sha.
Too much wickedness will do that to you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I will advise u buy this TV now, like now!

The general price of things will start going up in coming days . If u have a project to execute or a particular item to purchase , now is the time o.

Tomorrow may be too late .
Thanks bro, i had already decided to go buy it at Konga office at Trade Fair on Saturday. Naija wahala....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7709183/gunshots-fired-sss-alleged-siege

Wetin dey sup for this EFCC office sef? I though Asiwaju has asked everybody to leave them alone?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Even Fayemi that is suppose to have small sense joined in too 😁.

https://www.nairaland.com/7385468/ekiti-international-cargo-airport-commissioned
Another white elephant project. Nigeria is the only country I've seen them commission airport without control tower grin

The things that happen in Nigeria when I tell foreigners it sounds like I'm lying grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2023
Person wey no go work because of high fuel price dey post nonsense cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:44pm On May 30, 2023
Roland17:

This one na expensive hungry man wen dey take style market himself.

Atiku and PDP have nothing to offer him so baba dey disguise to sell himself.

Every body na hustler right now!

grin

.....him and Bwala fit port anytime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2023
Segedinho:

The ×3 hardship was actually as a result of his inaugural speech on subsidy wch was needless.[/quot]
It wasn't needless, people needs to know the truth that sunsidy gone..whether he said it or not it doesn't matter. The effect will still take place.

[quote author=Segedinho post=123475343]
Presently,he is d president and should be held responsible for any unpalatable decision wch could lead to more hardship in d land..

Ok...😊

Segedinho:

Note:in as much as I didn't vote or wanted him in...his decision has a direct impact on my life ..so wishing him to fail is directly trying to jeopardised my life..

I'm not disputing your right to criticize him on decisions that you felt it not good enough. But he just got sworn in yesterday let give him a month at least.

Segedinho:

Let me ask you 1 very important question...do you believe in d quoted amount of fuel we consume daily?This is actually a major concern compare to d subsidy...
Well... I don't know or work with NMDPRA so can't say anything about that figure.

Segedinho:

You live in Northern part of d country were decisions are felt at its minimal,hence, you might not really understand d nitty gritty of d full scene...
You think the people up north are enjoying some benefit 😁 abegii we all in this together.

Segedinho:

As at today. ..wch happened to be d 2nd day of d 100th,d average/poor are in a very unpalatable phase,while d extreme rich are smiling to d bank as a result of his speech .....

This is one thing you guyz always say that piss me off...who are the rich people smiling due to his speech? Is there a time rich people don't smile? Or is it the stock market gains or what?

Segedinho:

Lagos/benin express way was blocked for some hours due to extreme fuel price.

Effect of greedy marketers...But still the fuel price is bond to rise come june 30th when subsidy ends.

A price for better Nigeria, subsidy is no more economical to us, we need to ditch it before it toooooo late.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2023
Melvyn11:

Flyovers don reign go. Airport is the new thing in vogue grin

Naaaa..Men don dey use "International" airport parole to cash out tey! tey!!

Some guys just dey catch up now..

The next level go be one state fit get like 2-3 "International" airports
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao oh nice

So now we all dey pray say the alert wey nnpc go drop go make sense.

What is your expectation because it seems nnpc has been secretive about their figures of what is borrowed to pay for subsidy and how much the projected revenue would look like without payment of revenue.

Plus why are we still doing this hidden stuff nnpc seeing that it is a Plc now or is there a change to that soon to make the numbers readily available

Nnpc has opened their book, they have been publishing their financial statements for some time now.

I dont think nnpc borrows money to pay subsidy, if anybody is going to borrow money to pay subsidy, it's going to be the FG through the ministry of finance.

Apart from the nnpc angle, I have no idea how the subsidy payment is structured.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2023
Segedinho:

Personally I think the problem is the real amount of fuel will consume daily ......

That is where the thieving is

I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2023
Omo them use tape rule measure this alaye jail terms
I miss hes goal but he no kill person na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2023
A40:
Airport in Akwa Ibom is still very understandable not a dead place like Ekiti.

If Nigeria had a thinking government that place is supposed to be the next hub. I don't see why we can't have a Deep Seaport there to further decongest Lagos.

Why did you tag Ekiti a dead place?

An Agro cargo airport for a state whose economy is base on Agriculture is not bad na...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

On point, na so i wan buy Haier Thermocool deep freezer for madam in late 2021. We begin debate whether i would buy it now or wait until we move to our new apartment. I went back and made a 70% down payment, with the assurance that i will pay the balance when i am ready to carry the freezer. Went back after 2 months and price don increase by 23k, but it didn't affect me cos of my down payment. The Tec Bobo 2.5kva Gen i bought for ₦108k in January 2021 and have been enjoying with no issue whatsoever, my neighbour that was impressed with the gen bought it last month from the same Thermocool store i bought mine for ₦197k. Exchange rate really mess prices of items up....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Omo them use tape rule measure this alaye jail terms
I miss hes goal but he no kill person na

Hw meny yrs remn f4 hm life sef😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 10:03pm On May 30, 2023
Unnecessary own goal by Mr. President; his speech writer messed up; He could have just affirmed his commitment to follow through with subsidy removal on the 30th of June as planned giving the new government 1month to ensure we put in place regulations, enforcements and plans to forestall most of the negative effects especially the opportunistic price increase of the past 24hours... Not a great start..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (4780) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Ellexy, TrebleChamp(m), Theflint1(m), PendragonVII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.